GSX-R For Sell $1550 Cheap

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 08:35 PM

chili88gt is a decent person
GSX-R For Sell $1550 Cheap

This is my friends bike and i'm trying to help him out, he is really needing to sell it. He needs it gone by tomorrow so first person with cash gets. If you have any questions feel free to call or text him. Below is his craigslist add you can click the link to view the pictures.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/mcy/1723176805.html

*Chain broke on the bike while on a test ride today at a low speed in first gear, case is fine still starts, i dont have the money for a new chain so my loss is ur gain. Come pick it up by tomorrow and it is ur's im not going down on the price so dont try. I will just wait and fix and sell it later if know one comes.* I bought this bike a few months back and I have riden it around every chance I get. The only reason I'm selling is because I just had to have surgery and it cost me alot more then I thought and so I'm having to get rid of some of my toys. This bike starts right up every time and I have taken it on a couple hundred miles with no problems out of it at all. It is a 1997 frame and I have a perfect clean blue title to go with it. It has a 1999 motor in it that I just did a full tune up on. Replaced the plugs with NGK plugs, and put in a K&N air Filter. Installed brand new rear brake pads have about 100 miles on them. Had to put a new clutch in when I bought it. Has an aftermarket barnet performance kit with all new fibers, plates, and springs. Made the clutch a little heaver but it grabs super heavy and I like that. I did replace the choke cable and clutch cable with factory suzuki cables. It has the inverted 750 forks with the 750 wheels on it. Has a 190 tire on the back and I have another almost new 190 michelin pilot for the rear. The guages are not the factory guages so i do not know the correct mileage, but i do know there is no blow by, and no leaks. Fan works and does not over heat I have been stuck in traffic and never had a problem with it getting hot. It does have a full yoshi kit and sounds good, the only thing I planned on doing was stub it bc it is a little quite for me. But maybe be perfect for you. I have a stock 45 tooth rear sprocket bc i was going to change it to a 525 chain I had plans on making this into my stunk bike. Never got around to it, it has a tramendis amount of power. The pictures show it with out the rear seat or the rear pegs both are on the bike now and comes with the rear cowl also. If you have any questions please feel free to call or text me any time.
903-268-7670

Thanks,

David