06 636 clean title unmolested

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 02:14 PM

projekt_eden is a decent person
06 636 clean title unmolested

Alright ya'll so I'm trying to sell my car and someone wants to trade me this bike and some cash for it. I'm not interested in the bike, but I may take the deal IF I can find a buyer for the bike.

Any of you guys interest in it for $3,800?

06 636 just under 10k in unmolested mileage. Title is free and clear. Comes with a Yoshi exhaust. and its lowered an inch. Only issue with the bike is the upper fairing is cracked from getting knocked over in a storm. You can see that damage clearly in the pictures. A little more subtle but can be seen as well is a chip out of the top of the left side mid fairing from the clutch lever. No dents or dings in the frame from falling over. And the rear pegs will be put back on, you can see they're off in the one pic. I'm willing to ship it, I just had an 06 600rr shipped to me from NM (NM to the NC outter banks) for $300 by a shipping company that only ships bikes, so shipping isn't as terrible as most people think.

Like I said, if I can find a sold buyer then I'll take the deal and pick this and some cash up for my car
Old 01-07-2010, 02:15 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 06 636 clean title unmolested

holy **** another bike for sale thread with no pictures. may as well not even post.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:23 PM

forgot pictures....damn, alright ya'll it keeps giving me an error message when I try to post the pictures. Can someone post them up if I email em to ya?

Thanks
Old 01-07-2010, 02:25 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

upload to photobucket then copy and paste the IMG code here
Old 01-07-2010, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
holy **** another bike for sale thread with no pictures. may as well not even post.
HOLY **** give a brother 2seconds to sort out his old *** clapped out laptop...

cool, thanks for the photobucket 411...
Old 01-07-2010, 04:00 PM

ur clip on is bent
Old 01-07-2010, 04:26 PM

clip on is bent. I hadn't noticed that. I have not seen or ridden the bike in person yet, hopefully this evening or tomorrow. I'll let everyone know if I find anything else amiss with it. Like I said, this is just a potential deal to get my car sold and pass on a bike for a fair price. I'm not going to pass on a piece of **** to ya'll, I surely don't need to sell my car that bad nor do I need any headaches, but if the bikes clean...minus the minor issues of the upper and the clip on (thanks for pointing that out sdf) and someone is interested then I'll pursue it more. Also I may be able to come down on the price if I can get him to pony up some more cash in the deal.

Let you know what the verdict is after I ride it.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by projekt_eden
clip on is bent. I hadn't noticed that. I have not seen or ridden the bike in person yet, hopefully this evening or tomorrow. I'll let everyone know if I find anything else amiss with it. Like I said, this is just a potential deal to get my car sold and pass on a bike for a fair price. I'm not going to pass on a piece of **** to ya'll, I surely don't need to sell my car that bad nor do I need any headaches, but if the bikes clean...minus the minor issues of the upper and the clip on (thanks for pointing that out sdf) and someone is interested then I'll pursue it more. Also I may be able to come down on the price if I can get him to pony up some more cash in the deal.

Let you know what the verdict is after I ride it.
How you gonna post up and title this thread "unmolested 636" when you aint even seen or rode the bike. You know nothing about this bike.

Clip ons are bent, upper cracked all from just falling over during a storm...ya ok
Old 01-07-2010, 07:39 PM

virtualxrider is a decent person

[quote=mofat01;423396
Clip ons are bent, upper cracked all from just falling over during a storm...ya ok[/quote]

funny...engine cover its pretty scratched but nun happenned 2 the fairings??sup with the frame and swingarm??r r they stock or wat?
Old 01-07-2010, 07:47 PM

Re: 06 636 clean title

Originally Posted by mofat01
How you gonna post up and title this thread "unmolested 636" when you aint even seen or rode the bike. You know nothing about this bike.

Clip ons are bent, upper cracked all from just falling over during a storm...ya ok
**** man I may have spoken too soon. Bs'd with the dude, his story seemed legit to me according to the pictures, before sfd pointed out the bent clip on which I admit I hadn't noticed. Still doesn't seem like an unreasonable story looking at where that mid fairing has a chip out of it, but hell I don't know. Like I said, I'll let ya'll know whether it is truly "unmolested" as I may or may not have prematurely spoke, when I ride it.

Honestly man it seemed like a potentially good deal when the dude approached me. But I have an offer on my car for my full asking price, that I'm stalling on. SO if no one has enough interest for me to check more into this piece, or if people are just gonna jump my **** for speaking too soon, my bad, then I'll say fuckit and pass on by it, no worries. If I do get a chance to ride it in the next couple days then I'll post again with some more clarity.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:53 PM

bongwater420 is a decent person

i think someone molested it
Old 01-09-2010, 04:28 AM

ReSpECT is a decent person

Originally Posted by mofat01
^^^ LMAO @ what he said......Left clipon is bent, right side of upper is cracked.....That was one hell of a storm to knock the bike over on both sides....=-)
Old 01-10-2010, 01:55 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

starkid22 is a decent person

what kind of car are u selling? just wanna know?
Old 01-11-2010, 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by starkid22
what kind of car are u selling? just wanna know?
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/468...y-car-e36.html

I have a buyer, but he wants me to finance it. $3000k down and $500 a month for 4 months....I'm not really trying to do that.

Yeah ya'll sorry to get panties wet and in a bunch but I'm not gonna mess with this piece. I'm just going to hold out on a cash deal for my car.

close it down...thread/////
Old 01-12-2010, 01:06 AM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point

Why is frame silver? Thought all 05-06 are black?
Old 01-12-2010, 02:00 AM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by FRANK-THE-TANK
Why is frame silver? Thought all 05-06 are black?
looks like it was polished then oxidized