F4i for your car/truck?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 04:42 PM

600flipper is a decent person
Re: F4i for your car/truck?

Lol idc anymore guy . I told you those pictures are old, from one of my first times in a lot.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:06 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

kelm i sent you a pm other day... check your inbox
Old 11-11-2009, 10:17 PM
MVS

vegasrider2005 is a decent person

i think the fact that you leaning way back makes you more at balance point. not knocking you just stating. the other guys pic he is hugging the bike more changing the balance point
Originally Posted by Kelm
there is an incline, my wheelie is at balance point.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:27 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

bwhahahahaha arguements about who is or is not at balance point, squids.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:47 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

i still ride horrible......
Old 11-12-2009, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
bwhahahahaha arguements about who is or is not at balance point, squids.
Naa i gave up arguing with his homo *** a long time ago idc what he thinks
Edit - I never even mentioned balance point he just thinks hes high and mighty and started ranking on my avatar read thru the pages.

Last edited by 600flipper; 11-12-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:45 PM

oh I love this! i DID notice that, the one you had last night when you started this thread was a profile side view and now you changed it so that your at an angle from the camera, but it still doesn't change the fact your running your mouth talking **** when you look like **** so knock it off. & Let's see a new avatar then? really would love to catch up on your progress.
You started this thread you homo.
I dont care what you would love to do you fagat.
Point is your a clown and only reason i changed it cause the one i have now is when i clutched it up the one i had im going by the camera and i had to set it down.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:12 PM

End of the day your still a loser, like i said i just started you've been trying to stunt for years.
Your a skinny crack head and even if you learn how to ride some day its still not gonna fix your face.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:17 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 600flipper
end of the day your still a loser, like i said i just started you've been trying to stunt for years.
Your a skinny crack head and even if you learn how to ride some day its still not gonna fix your face.

your both losers!
Old 11-12-2009, 07:06 PM

lol...
Old 11-12-2009, 07:51 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i remember when you used to ride horrible too... glad you live in FL and can ride year around must be nice.
Originally Posted by Ethiopian
i still ride horrible......
Dam must be rough gettin called out by Kelm Stunts
Old 11-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Soup Mafia

Hahaha he put me in my place Neal.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:01 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yeah he has a way of takin care of the haters lmao.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:04 PM
Soup Mafia

We make him famous right LOL.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:08 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

another kelm thread in the history books
Old 11-13-2009, 05:02 PM
r6 destroyer

reds919hornet is a decent person

so i missed it somewhere in the kelm drama. is there a bike for sale or what i thought i was looking in the want ad section but kelm has to be a post ***** or something.