F4i for your car/truck?

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 03:20 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough
Re: F4i for your car/truck?

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
i thought he was a firefighter?
Get it right it is Kelm's Car Detailing.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:56 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kelm
Shut your mouth squid, and learn to straighten your leg a bit and bring that bitch further back before you start talking ****.
oh ******* wow.....now YOU are calling people squids??? really???you have GOT to be kidding me..you are the poster ******* child for being a squidhow long you been riding and you cant even circle???come on kid..STFU already and let your skillz speak 4 you...oh,thats right...YOU HAVE NONE...kelm
Old 11-10-2009, 05:15 PM
HOOD CHAIN GANG

SUPERDAVE will become famous soon enough

Oh damn!!
Old 11-10-2009, 06:32 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

How come in one thread you wanna trade your f4i for a truck and in another thread you wanna buy a 600rr front end for your f4i confused as usual
Old 11-10-2009, 07:39 PM

QuoVadis is a decent person

Does it have a cage/hb?? I know youre prolly only looking for a car or truck but i will trade you a bone stock ff 03 636..I'm lookin for a stunter so PM me if youre interested.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:38 PM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

my boy george has a pimp f4i for trade https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...f4i-636-a.html
Old 11-10-2009, 09:01 PM

Big Float is a decent person

Kelm your still going to be a total fucktard squid on a 636. just like you have been on the other handfull of bikes youve had, that u thought were gonna make a overnight stunter out of you
Old 11-10-2009, 09:08 PM

ryans900 is a decent person

oh damn
Old 11-10-2009, 09:18 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by QuoVadis
Does it have a cage/hb?? I know youre prolly only looking for a car or truck but i will trade you a bone stock ff 03 636..I'm lookin for a stunter so PM me if youre interested.
Originally Posted by Turtle
my boy george has a pimp f4i for trade https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...f4i-636-a.html
way better deal.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:25 PM

600flipper is a decent person

I feel like I was progressing pretty good until I traded my stunt p.o.s for a a nice solid stocker... now just gotta wait for my new parts, and then i'll be bakc in the game so you can finally shut your mouth. but in a way, i gotta appreciate it cause people like you are my motivation day in, day out.

My rate of progression, sucks partly between going from bike to bike, to setup to different setup... soon like I said, I'll be back on my F4i with a solid *** setup.

Thanks though.
...... Your funny
Old 11-11-2009, 01:25 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

what will kelm do next ?
Old 11-11-2009, 02:18 AM

Whats funny is you wasted your time looking thru my profile.
For something "retarded that i did"
That happened when the wheelie law hadn't been out yet.
So I ended up getting off with community service no points on my license.
Dont know why i bothered explaining who the **** are you for me to care what your petty *** thinks.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:22 AM

Ima stop bumping this thread tho don't want more people laughing at you im starting to feel bad for you. lol..

Old 11-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

I don't care what you do, just straighten your leg and ride a balance point wheelie please.
5 points goes to kelm
Old 11-11-2009, 01:33 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I don't care what you do, just straighten your leg and ride a balance point wheelie please.
your wheel actually looks lower than his
Old 11-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Stuntride.com

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
your wheel actually looks lower than his
15 points for neal - subtracts 10 from kelm and adds 5 to flipper
Old 11-11-2009, 03:34 PM
NealFoReal

That confused me R1 lol. Never mind - I get it now

Quick Reply: F4i for your car/truck?