super clean 01 F4i "repsol" clean title 9803 miles needs nothing midwest

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 09:24 PM

stand alone is an unknown quantity at this point
super clean 01 F4i "repsol" clean title 9803 miles needs nothing midwest

Asking $4500 OBO read the list and you'll see why im asking that. the bike is basically as new as i could make it. even most of the nuts and bolts are new.. everything is done right, nothing cheap, no corners cut ...everyone here knows its not a real "Repsol" so please no BS or stupid **** comments, i love the repsol's but couldnt afford a good one so i built this one and love it. im just putting on here with hopes and dreams lol serious offers only, bike is also for sale on CL and ebay so may sell at anytime. in milwaukee WI 53142 (kenosha, just south of mil.) will drive a couple hours to meet if needed.

super clean bike that i totally love but i have some bills coming in and a kid on the way so you know how it goes. toys gotta go... would trade for a 99+ ford 7.3 powerstroke (turbo diesel) 4 door. mileage really doesn't matter. but doubt any other trades. really need the money
email bricks4584@aol.com
text anytime at 262-945-8187

heres all the info on it ....
OVER $2K INVESTED and a ****-ton of time
9,803 miles bike starts, runs, and drives perfect everyday and everytime,
both tires are Pirelli Diablo's and only have about 1000 miles on them, still very much new,
the motor has never been out of the bike or split.
trans and shifting is perfect,
fresh synthetic Repsol oil with K&N oil filter,
clutch is great,
all cables are good,
fork and dust seals are brand new, fluid is brand new,
new battery and charging system is perfect,
valves were checked at 8,200 miles and all were perfect. will not have to check them again till 16-20k miles.
an APE manual cam chain tensioner is installed and set correctly.
the fuel injection system is perfect, has a brand new in-tank fuel filter ($65 value, much more if you have to have it installed by a shop),
engine/radiator has all Engine Ice coolant (best you can buy),
the ENTIRE exhaust is black header heat wrapped
a stock GSX-R 600 exhaust is installed, i did some testing on a dyno and this exhaust added more horse than any of the other aftermarket exhaust's that i put on, also has a very unique sound,
has a new K&N filter (has about a 1000 miles on it),
air box has "clean air mod" helps the spark plugs last longer and gives a little more low end power,
has newer correct Iridium NGK spark plugs ( $17 per plug, wont have to be changed for at least two seasons)
has all stainless steel braided brake lines with all fresh Repsol DOT4 brake fluid,
all three brakes are the gold 954 brakes, all three were totally cleaned inside and out before they were mounted,
all three brakes also have Galfer racing brake pads that only have about 1000 miles on them,
motor and plastics are protected by T-REX frame sliders, they are rare NO CUT frame sliders, so no holes at all in the plastics,
plastics are only about 1000 miles old, so literally almost brand new,
headlights are the super bright white and the dual headlight mod, so both lights are always on, looks friggin great,
gauges have the blue led conversion, took about 3 friggin hours, has the white light up gauge too, done correct, no leds burnt out. looks awesome, bright at night,
both "carbon fiber" levers,
cbr grips,
i also did gauges with the white F4i face and did the whole blue light gauges mod, this no joke took a little over 3 hours to do. but its all perfect, no dark spots, they work perfect
smoked windsheild,
the mirrors are both integrated LED turn signals that work perfect,
also has brand new front and back turn signals that work perfect,
brake light works perfect,
has tipover sensor mod (wont turn off in tight turns, some F4i's have this defect so i just removed it)
the wheels and tank are powdercoated to match the plastics, very very strong paint, basically you cant ever scratch the stuff, so no worries about the tank, which is in absolutely great shape, no dents or scratches at all,
chrome F4i front brake res. cap
totally custom swingarm spool's
has a black on black vortex racing gas cap which i love,
both seats are in great shape, both are near perfect, front has a very small spider crack, smaller than a dime,
has competition works black foot pegs, not painted for real black foot pegs so they wont wear off and look like crap later,
has new front and rear Vortex sprockets one down in the front and stock in the rear, has the all black star sprocket in rear,
has a new EK SVX O-ring Gold series chain ($214 chain, DOES NOT STRETCH EVER) thats why you pay the big bucks for it, primarily used as a drag racing chain, but was never raced,

super clean bike that i totally love but i have some bills coming in and a kid on the way so you know how it goes. toys second... would trade for a 99+ ford 7.3 powerstroke (turbo diesel) 4 door. mileage really doesn't matter. but doubt any other trades. really need the money
email bricks4584@aol.com
text anytime at 262-945-8187

Last edited by stand alone; 09-11-2009 at 10:09 PM.
Old 09-20-2009, 09:29 PM

stand alone is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: super clean 01 F4i "repsol" clean title 9803 miles needs nothing midwest

bumpster, would also trade for a vehicle worth $4-5k via kelly blue book. send pics and info for trades. do really care what it is. would love a powerstroke diesel.