07 zx6 street stunt, east TN

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2009, 10:13 PM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough
Re: 07 zx6 street stunt, east TN

Originally Posted by Matt Lawson
yessir there few and far between..theres only 2 people in this town that can circle and im one of them lol
haha... I was doing circles in 04 at discount when I lived here before. before I sold the bike i was doing high chair circle combos down at phipps bend. I need to get back into it. I got 2 kids now and nobody around here rides. I moved from michigan 2 years ago. I had a bunch of people down here in 07 and we got busted to combos down 11W. pretty funny. Only person i've seen do circles around here that are worth a damn are my boys I brought in from out of state. We should ride sometime mein
Old 07-26-2009, 12:15 AM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of
Re: 07 zx6 street stunt, east TN

Originally Posted by Ford
haha... I was doing circles in 04 at discount when I lived here before. before I sold the bike i was doing high chair circle combos down at phipps bend. I need to get back into it. I got 2 kids now and nobody around here rides. I moved from michigan 2 years ago. I had a bunch of people down here in 07 and we got busted to combos down 11W. pretty funny. Only person i've seen do circles around here that are worth a damn are my boys I brought in from out of state. We should ride sometime mein
Wait, whats stunt riding? If there is a class id like to take one.
Fords School of Stunt 101. /signed

This thread is LoL btw. Sounds like a bunch of girls, my bikes better then yours.

To the OP decent looking bike, gl getting rid of it.