04 Triumph Daytona 600 Stunt Project Bike Track Days!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 10:00 PM

mansruin92 is a decent person
04 Triumph Daytona 600 Stunt Project Bike Track Days!

This is a 2004 Triumph Daytona 600 that I purchased this bike from a shop to make into my track bike. It had been backed into and the damage was purely cosmetic. Most of the plastics are shot, some may be repaired or you can go the route I was going to go and order some race sharkskinz(I know how you can get 25% off your entire order directly from them, I will let you know how). I have the plastics, but have taken them off as of now. The only two things it really needs is a gas cap( I was going keyless on ebay for $40) and right driver peg bracket. It has a carbon fiber triumph exhaust. The gas tank, rear plastics and seat are just on the bike, not attached, I was in the process of converting this to my track bike but have run out of free time, it has been sitting stagnet for the last couple months. All in all, this would make an excellent track bike when it is back together, or a nice stunter. Or if you want to make some cash, part it out. I have the key, but no title, the vin is clean. Please don't ask me if this bike could be made street legal, I don't have the title so I would say no unless you have a frame with papers. The bike is not running now as it sits but it was running before it sat. There are about 8xxx miles on it I believe. This would be great for a track, stunt, parts or to part out. I have no time therefore it has to go. I am located in Doylestown PA, about 30min from Philadelphia.
$1600

Last edited by mansruin92; 03-11-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Old 03-12-2009, 03:46 AM

lushbaugh is a decent person
Re: 04 Triumph Daytona 600 Stunt Project Bike Track Days!

what is the number i can reach you at?,thanks
Old 03-12-2009, 04:15 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

damn your pretty close to me... WHY CANT THIS BE A 636 lol
Old 03-12-2009, 04:29 AM

Evoluvin is a decent person

trade for kx 250... i live in MD so im not far..
Old 03-12-2009, 06:58 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

i sent you an email a couple weeks ago, about this from craigslist. i was really interested and had more cash, but now i don't even know if i could come up with $1,000. i'm from Q-town, if your desprate to sell let me know and maybe we can make a deal.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:13 AM

Sorry I didn't respond before from craigslist, life got super crazy, thats another reason I am selling it. Thanks for the offer, I am not super desperate yet because worse case scenario I keep it until life mellows out, and either convert it to track or part it out. I am not really into trades right now, thanks anyway. I pm'd you my number lushbaugh.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:18 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

no prob man,
is 1600 the lowest you will take? if not pm me the lowest you will take.

also is there anything else wrong, i've bought bikes before where they said it only needs one or two things and then when you really start doing thing you find out it need more dough into it than you paid for it to begin with.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:01 PM

I don't think anything else is wrong, I pulled the plugs, they look good, engine looks tight, oil was clean, forks straight, nothing looks bent. Nothing out of the ordinary except no title and the mostly cosmetic damage. I think I forgot to mention the kickstand bracket is snapped, it could be welded but I intended this to be a track bik so I didn't care. It looked like it was backed into from the right side, breaking the footpeg bracket and forcing the bike over on the left snapping the kickstand bracket. So I don't think you would need to drop a ton into it. If you wanted to make it a track bike the most costly thing would be plastics, you can get them for around $600 complete front to back. You could offset some of that cost by selling the headlights($200 on ebay) and some other parts. Thats what I would do but again, no time, it sucks.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:50 PM

CRAZY... is an unknown quantity at this point

i got $1000 n ill come get it asap

whats the vin
Old 03-12-2009, 07:19 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

sorry bro, i already offered him a $1000 picked up twice (2 weeks ago and today) and i live 20 min away i could pick it up today.
i doubt he'll go for it, he said he could part it out for more.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:17 PM

Thanks Insane, thats right. Wheels+Headlight+Suspension= $1000 in parts, thats just those parts. I have been getting mad offers to part it out, guys offering plenty but I don't have the time right. Instead of losing too much money I would just hook up one of my friends to part it out for me, but I would rather sell the whole lot and be done with it.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:59 PM

CRAZY... is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds fishy.. post the vin
Old 03-13-2009, 11:40 PM

If it sounds fishy than stop asking for **** and walk away from it, being a dick won't make me give you the bike for nothing. I will post the vin tomorrow when it gets light out.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:03 PM

Ok, did a full oil change with mobil1 and a fram filter, cleaned out the fuel rail and injectors as well as the fuel filter and she fired right up, went to idle and ran strong as hell. No noises or knocks, no stuttering or anything unusual, ran great, tranny shifted smooth and seemed alright. Vin is SMT810GM44J180125. Now that I have spent some time and money on it, and there is no question if it runs or not, the price is firm.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:39 AM

Bump to the top, anyone??