2008 zx6r stunt bike bill of sales

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 12:06 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2008 zx6r stunt bike bill of sales

**** you bishop
your a lowlife
Old 12-08-2008, 12:47 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

lol didnt you post this in the other thread... stop whining and take a chill pill.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:00 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

lol.. look at it as a free bump, people are pretty stupid...
Old 12-08-2008, 01:05 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

yea people are pretty stupid for backing this lowlife
Old 12-08-2008, 01:07 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

ive bought from him, not only did i get what i ordered in like 3 days, he sent me a shirt, wrist band for the brake resi, and a shitload of stickers.... **** happens, he made right on what happened.... did he **** you over? if not shut the **** up, if so ask him to make it right... he will...
Old 12-08-2008, 01:10 AM
squid hunter

hes a lowlife lier...
he has done nothing but lie to people
and he runs his lowlife mouth like hes somebody when he is a nobody clown..

**** you bishop

die
Old 12-08-2008, 01:21 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

ooookkkk..

you're an idiot...
Old 12-08-2008, 01:29 AM
squid hunter

he said he was a pro football player.... he wasn't!
said he got stabbed and killed 2 people.... he didn't!
said he lost shoes in an earthquake.... he didn't!

hes a lier and i am no idiot
you are the one being coned by a fraud
Old 12-08-2008, 01:39 AM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trick

hahah Im not a Cop!
Old 12-08-2008, 01:52 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

for the love of god get over it...

do you know for a fact none of that is true?? or did you just listen to fellow stuntlifers???

because you know everything you read on the internet is right...
Old 12-08-2008, 11:25 AM
squid hunter

no but i can look up peoples names to find out if they played pro sports... and i did believe he got stabbed and then couldn't find any news on it.. even the local channel near him had nothing, no newspaper articals no police reports, nothing... and for the earth quake.. i am going to go on past lies and go ahead and call bull **** on this lowlife wanna be thug clown
Old 12-08-2008, 11:29 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

no but i can look up peoples names to find out if they played pro sports... and i did believe he got stabbed and then couldn't find any news on it.. even the local channel near him had nothing, no newspaper articals no police reports, nothing... and for the earth quake.. i am going to go on past lies and go ahead and call bull **** on this lowlife wanna be thug clown
ok assuming everything that bishop has ever said in his life is total bullshit...my question is, why would u care so much to get mad about it? its not affecting you in anyway, its not like you bought something from him and never got it....i mean honestly who reallly gives a ****. i mean if hes up on here saying some rediculous **** by all means, give him some ****. but to follow him around in all his threads harrassing him his a little excessive
Old 12-08-2008, 11:39 AM
squid hunter

i said his helmet was ugly and he started talking trash
hes a lowlife clown.....

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/466...-helmet-2.html
Old 12-10-2008, 01:32 AM

vtecguy is an unknown quantity at this point

i said his helmet was ugly and he started talking trash
hes a lowlife clown.....

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/466...-helmet-2.html
1) I got stabbed and it never was in any news
2) I got friends that played pro football or basketball for a year or two and there names arent anywhere... they where on the roster for a year or two and never did anything so y would they be anywhere after there done playing
3) i dont know either of you but you make yourself look like a bitch for talkin **** while ur sitting at your computer
Old 12-10-2008, 01:32 PM
squid hunter

Originally Posted by vtecguy
1) I got stabbed and it never was in any news
2) I got friends that played pro football or basketball for a year or two and there names aren't anywhere... they where on the roster for a year or two and never did anything so y would they be anywhere after there done playing
3) i dint know either of you but you make yourself look like a bitch for talking **** while ur sitting at your computer
lol...

what team did they play for i bet i can find them on the internet.
what do you want me to do drive to VA to tell this clown he is a low life...

do you know anything about bishop at all?
he conned people on here!
then claimed he got stabbed and he was in a coma... then said a earth quake swallowed his shoes that he was supposed to send to people..

i am not going to start bashing you because i think you just don't know how much of a **** gobbling asshat bishop is
Old 12-10-2008, 01:41 PM
squid hunter

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
Hi you guys My name is Shaunte Mayers. I am Bishop's Fiance, He wanted me to let his friends and family know of what happened. If you are from VA you my already know cause it was all over tv. They didnt mention his name for security reasons but everybody around here knows his truck. He was stabbed 3x while practicing at his stunt spot. He went by himself around 6:30 yesterday and around 9pm is when it happened. He was jumped by 5 people, They stole his money,truck and his bike he was riding. They stabbed him 3x in the back, one of the knife wounds got his kidney and he is in critical condition in the hospital underguard watch cause he was able to pull his gun and shot two of them, killing one of them. They stole his bike and truck but the avalanche has onstar in it and they found his truck and 1 of the 5 people involved in the robbery. There are still looking for 2 more people in this case. I actually am a little scared cause the doctor says he is fighting but it doesnt look good cause of the amount of blood he lost and his kidney poisoned him when it was stabbed. He also has a fractured skull from fighting them and he has had many concussions in the past. I really dont know what to say at the moment cause i am lost and hurting for my fiance. I know the power of prayer from friends and family and he doesnt have many friends but i have seen him on here for countless hours while working from home and he always talks about you guys being the driving force for his company. So I figured some of you have to be his friends and not just his customers. I have been advised not to contact anybody by the police because we recognize one of the robbers to be someone that he rides with but again I need all the prayers i can get for him. I will try to keep you guys informed, and before he went into a drug induced coma where he could not talk anymore he asked me to get in contact with a guy on here named fat fat or something like that. He also said his real name was bishop also. He didnt have enough energy to say what he wanted to get out but i heard that much. If you guys can figure this out please send a message to his inbox and i will check it. Thanks for any help
Old 12-10-2008, 01:51 PM
squid hunter

gay...................
Old 12-10-2008, 01:55 PM
squid hunter

http://www.stuntusa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37230
Old 12-10-2008, 01:56 PM
a k a jeremiah damn it

Jnutz1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
lmao... you keep looking to find my post... you are a stalker... you need help

owned
Old 12-10-2008, 02:59 PM
squid hunter

i am just passionate about my hate