honda cbr f3 $700 firm ...clean title...

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 11:53 PM

buckle up is a decent person
honda cbr f3 $700 firm ...clean title...

ok i have a cbr f3 for sale ..it is a stunter...its is street fighter basicaly no plastics...it is clean titled...has a sprocket on it dont know what size..has 12 bar welded to the frame..

bike does look rough..its a stunt bike

only has 9k miles on it give or take cuz of sprocket
having issues with the wiring dont know wtf is going on
put new carbs on it

i know the motor runs smooth i am just ****** puzzeld by the wiring prob and dont want to **** with it any more

$700 takes it dont haggle me with lower offers i know it is worth more in parts plus its clean titled...

got 2 decent tires that go with it

i will try to get pics of it up asap

if no one ends up buying it i'm probably gonna shoot at it and ******* burn it
Old 10-27-2008, 10:20 PM

Re: honda cbr f3 $700 firm ...clean title...

here are some pics i dont want to **** with it any more

i even have some type of tail plastic to go with it
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	F3 001.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	215694   Click image for larger version

Name:	F3 002.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	215695   Click image for larger version

Name:	F3 003.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	215696   Click image for larger version

Name:	F3 004.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	215697   Click image for larger version

Name:	F3 005.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	215698  

Click image for larger version

Name:	F3 006.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	215699  
Old 10-27-2008, 10:22 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Damn.. wish you were closer.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by nags
Damn.. wish you were closer.
i was just down for biketoberfest
Old 10-27-2008, 11:28 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

bump for a damn cheap price and if i had the money this month id get it but bills are tight
Old 10-28-2008, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by *trix*
bump for a damn cheap price and if i had the money this month id get it but bills are tight
thank you sir and i know about the bills situation in the same boat
Old 10-28-2008, 02:15 AM

cashvillestunna is a decent person

got u $800 cash in hand if u deliver to tennessee
Old 10-28-2008, 07:49 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

issues with the wiring ..... hmmmm

how about a little more details, have you tried to figure it out? have you narrowed it down or basicly the bikes a little f-ed up, doesn't start, but if someone takes some time it might be an easy fix or could be a pricey pain in the *****...

let me know more details on it.... i have some buddys that will be interested.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:50 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

double post sorry.

Last edited by INSANECRAZZY; 10-28-2008 at 08:03 AM. Reason: computer froze up... i clicked and it kept posting.... sorry
Old 10-28-2008, 08:02 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

double post sorry.

Last edited by INSANECRAZZY; 10-28-2008 at 08:04 AM. Reason: computer froze up... i clicked and it kept posting.... sorry
Old 10-28-2008, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
issues with the wiring ..... hmmmm

how about a little more details, have you tried to figure it out? have you narrowed it down or basicly the bikes a little f-ed up, doesn't start, but if someone takes some time it might be an easy fix or could be a pricey pain in the *****...

let me know more details on it.... i have some buddys that will be interested.
i did spend time into it and as for it being f-ed up....(its a stunt bike wich one isnt) and for $700 how can you complain...you can ebay the motor and carbs for $600 and sell the frame for $300 or more i just am at my witts end with it **** it for all i know it could be as simple as a busted wire some where in the harness

dont tire kick a good deal..... it will probabaly be less than what you expected to fix it plus ...I HATE HONDA..YUP I SAID IT ..I HATE HONDA... SUZUKI FOR ME AND THATS THAT:YEAH
Old 10-28-2008, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by cashvillestunna
got u $800 cash in hand if u deliver to tennessee
from nj to ten for 800 nah bro sorry cant do it and plus i am currently REVOKED from my driving priviledge
Old 10-28-2008, 08:43 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

Originally Posted by buckle up
i did spend time into it and as for it being f-ed up....(its a stunt bike wich one isnt) and for $700 how can you complain...you can ebay the motor and carbs for $600 and sell the frame for $300 or more i just am at my witts end with it **** it for all i know it could be as simple as a busted wire some where in the harness

dont tire kick a good deal..... it will probabaly be less than what you expected to fix it plus ...I HATE HONDA..YUP I SAID IT ..I HATE HONDA... SUZUKI FOR ME AND THATS THAT:YEAH
yeah dude i don't need another bike...... my freinds looking for it.
i don't think it matters how f-ed up it is as long as it runs, my freind who is interested is looking for a bike to learn with in the lots (not on the street). so as far as the wireing..... it sounds like it prohibits the bike from starting and running or is it just lights, gauges, fan....ect???

those were the details i was looking for. the wirering problem.... as far as the effects from it, is it a major effect from the wireing prob or minor. what are the details on the bikes current state, what works and what doesn't work???
Old 10-28-2008, 09:13 AM

bledsoe38 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn i just picked up one of these bikes for 1000 this past augs and its a fcking tank lol. its fun. if you was closer i would of mos def picked it up off your hands just to have to stunts
Old 10-28-2008, 10:35 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
yeah dude i don't need another bike...... my freinds looking for it.
i don't think it matters how f-ed up it is as long as it runs, my freind who is interested is looking for a bike to learn with in the lots (not on the street). so as far as the wireing..... it sounds like it prohibits the bike from starting and running or is it just lights, gauges, fan....ect???

those were the details i was looking for. the wirering problem.... as far as the effects from it, is it a major effect from the wireing prob or minor. what are the details on the bikes current state, what works and what doesn't work???
he says the motor wont start so basically if you pick it up or something of that matter you can test the wiring to see where theres no power or buy a used wiring harness for it or you can test the wires and use a wiring diagram downloaded online http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...wiring+diagram
Old 10-28-2008, 10:46 AM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

hmmm...... looks yummy i want it!
Old 10-28-2008, 03:33 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

Originally Posted by *trix*
he says the motor wont start so basically if you pick it up or something of that matter you can test the wiring to see where theres no power or buy a used wiring harness for it or you can test the wires and use a wiring diagram downloaded online http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...wiring+diagram

sweet , thanks bro! i thought thats what he ment, i wasn't 100% sure. and if my freind buys it i will have to pick it up for him in my truck and help him fix it, so i wanted to know what i was getting myself into.

thanks again.

buckle up.... i will talk to him and let you know.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:05 PM

cool let me know cuz i might hav some people comming to look at it soon
Old 10-29-2008, 10:30 PM

nightly bump^^^ some one come get this **** cuz really i am setting it up so i can shoot it and not get arrested

BUY IT AND SELL THE ****** FOR PARTS YOU WILL MAKE MORE
Old 11-03-2008, 04:57 AM

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: honda cbr f3 $700 firm ...clean title...