FT: 96 cbr 600

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 03:32 AM

pooker is a decent person
FT: 96 cbr 600

Looking to trade my 96 cbr600 for a gsxr600 around 01 or newer. I am located in Mississippi , obviously I am throwing in cash on my end. I don't mind if it has a rebuilt title or not, I just rode my friends and fell in love with it.

Details on the bike -

I bought it from a guy who fixed it, he told me his friend hit something in his yard, not even getting out of the yard. I was told everything was ok on the bike, but the minute I got it I had it inspected at hattiesburg cycles. He told me he replaced both forks but on inspection the mechanic told me h just replaced one, the other one had a ding in it. I called him up and he told me a mechanic in yazoo city said the bike was fine with that. I was also told it would need a new front break, and a steering bearing? (supposed to be cheap). Again, I don't know alot about bikes I just like riding them, I drove this bike over 1000 miles in two days and never had a problem. I just dont want people to be left in the dark like I was.

I put a 200 dollar tire on it (front) and had the oil changed. The tail plastic flew off on me on the highway. It was dropped on the left I guess from when that guy hit something in his yard. Their is one frame slider on the ride, gauges and everything work, mechanic said it was a really good running engine. It has D&D exhaust and some other mod I can't remember lol maybe someone would know what it is.

Anyways thats all the truth on the bike that I know, oh and clean title.

I just have this one pic my friend took, I can also include helmet and jacket also in trade...

I dont mind if the gsxr has plastic or not, no real biggy I do to much stupid stuff to hav it anyways. :D
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00280.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	215061