05 gsxr 1k no title 4 sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 04:54 PM

rangedrocket is a decent person
Re: 05 gsxr 1k no title 4 sale

oh and there are banks that can and will report it stolen if the owner cant be found. my friend is a sheriff and legally it can be done here in bay county anyway
Old 06-23-2008, 07:09 PM

magicman667 is a decent person

Can I see pics??

And is it getting repoed by the loan company he took the loan out for the bike itself. Or, did he completely **** up on bills, and they're taking everything of his??

How much does he still owe on the bike if that's why he's getting rid of it?

Last edited by magicman667; 06-23-2008 at 07:13 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:52 AM

golfmaster is a decent person

you all are a bunch of fucktards

repo and lien are civil matters, so they are NEVER reported stolen. the title is sold to a repo company who then tries to hunt the ****** down.

also, its illegal to buy and sell most motor vehicles above 50cc without a title you *******, so shut your bike stealing vag holes, you all are so ******* annoying. more than half you ******* dont have titles for your ****, and more than half the **** on here is bought and sold sans title. the lien status bike is the only way to ride. just dont get pulled up in the area the bike is being looked for by a repo company, sometimes you dont get it back from impound if you are foolish enough to stop.

the people who sit on here and bitch at someone trying to sell something and say its stolen its stolen are why stunters are called parking lot pussies. go ride you bitches.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:18 AM

pro-rabbit is an unknown quantity at this point

Well that was mature and no were near correct.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:30 AM

RobbyBoy32 is an unknown quantity at this point

**** you Jon X, this isn't me or my boy, but its dumb ***** like you who poke your ******* nose where its not supposed to be that **** everyone else off. go home you ******* troll and worry about your own ****. if you weren't interested in the bike don't ******* post and you aren't hard so don't act like it you ******* tampon. if you wanna act like a little bitch go find some to hang around.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:40 AM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by RobbyBoy32
**** you Jon X, this isn't me or my boy, but its dumb ***** like you who poke your ******* nose where its not supposed to be that **** everyone else off. go home you ******* troll and worry about your own ****. if you weren't interested in the bike don't ******* post and you aren't hard so don't act like it you ******* tampon. if you wanna act like a little bitch go find some to hang around.
I am Home ........Where was i acting hard ? Now acting hard is what you are doing get the sand out of you're Mangina...This isnt me or my boy well then who the **** are you? haha
Old 06-24-2008, 11:14 AM

RobbyBoy32 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am just a random guy from Florida. When you attacked me directly like this was my bike I am selling, I assumed you were trying to act hard. That doesn't excuse you from acting like a bitch when you told ME, personally, to **** OFFFFF. Again, if you weren't interested in the bike, and weren't trying to hate, why are you here?
Old 06-24-2008, 11:55 AM

JIMI is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm working on getting pics up for you guys.The bike itself has been in storage for 5 months now,he just wants what he has into it.
Old 07-04-2008, 09:17 PM

damion410 is a decent person

i just got hip to the whole no title thing. my bike has no title. my boy didn't want to finish paying it off, i gave him a g for it, he reportd it stolen. the risk is mine untill i find a frame and title for sale. nobodys business. i see bikes sell everyday w/no title. i know the one i have is not "stolen" but some kids don't care and that's fine, i don't give a ****, it's not me.

bump. i hope you sell your bike
Old 07-06-2008, 02:30 PM

zookiezook is a decent person

do u have a number or email or call me 704-451-2185 if the bike is still available
Old 07-06-2008, 02:44 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by sicvic187
Ill give you 1500 for it.
Hahahahaha does slickvicmurderhomicide still need a bike like its heroin running through his veins