01' AND 05' f4i's fully set up with the pimpest of parts you could ever want

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 11:56 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point
01' AND 05' f4i's fully set up with the pimpest of parts you could ever want

Here's the deal... I just bought a house and I'm getting married in a month and a half...

I have 2 bikes, both setup identical, both extremely pretty and both have a shitload of $$ sunk into them.

I will consider getting rid of either one because my new wifey won't stand for one bike sitting in the garage while we spend lot's of money on house ****.

So here's what I've got.... take your pick:

FIRST THE 05'- Approx 900-1300 ORIGINAL miles (I just picked it up as a leftover last year and has been geared so I can only guess on the milage, but it isn't ****... and I have many friends on here that can attest to this).

It's got a clean and clear title BUT I still owe a good chunk of change on it... so it will not be sold cheap nor parted out.

Parts:

01-03 Split seat subframe conversion w/ SPARE MINT SILVER TAIL.

MINT Full fairing w/ JOHNNY-P UPPER STAY.

Geared Steel 60t rear sprocket, -2 in the front, brand new RK chain.

SI cage, SI round bar, SI subcage w/ flip up pegs.

1000rr forks w/ NEW SEALS, HHD top triple, Convertibars 50mm clip-ons.

Brembo 19x18 front master w/ Goodridge PLATINUM steel lines ALL AROUND.

Magura 190 BILLET 16mm handbrake w/ HHD dual OEM caliper bracket.

ESD billet rearsets.

Blue pearl painted 600rr rear rim, and 1000rr front rim. Painted to match air box and Vortex gas cap.

Brand new 06-07 gsxr 600 MICRON gp exhaust. (fits perfectly and sounds incredible).

Rear Galfer wave rotor.

Brand new Scotts damper.

Probably a shitload more that I cannot think of right now.

OLD Pics: Name:  jpeg_reencoded-3.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  96.5 KB

Name:  jpeg_reencoded3-1.jpg
Size:  104.8 KB

Name:  jpeg_reencoded2-2.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  110.7 KB
Old 05-28-2008, 12:08 AM
kj

Re: 01' AND 05' f4i's fully set up with the pimpest of parts you could ever want

Now the 01'

Motor has approx 5000- 7000 miles. I got it 2yrs ago with 2250 original miles.... put gearing on it and used it in the lot ever since. The original gauges read 9xxx miles.

Frame is from a 2000 f4 that has NO TITLE.... it does have clean numbers that HAVE NOT BEEN RE-STAMPED (i got the frame with the original OEM vin sticker on the side so I know it is original #'s). It come's up as "no record".

If you want the #'s to check for yourself... Pm me.

I sold the original frame to a friend and picked up this one as a spare to get powdered and used in the lot only.

I had the frame, subframe, and swingarm powdercoated in "Black chrome" or "candy black over super chrome" powder.

All the parts are identical as listed in the above bike BESIDES the following:

HB is a brembo BILLET 16/18

Rearsets are HHD BILLET with ESD flip up street stunt pegs.

Glossy black 600rr rear rim/1000rr front OR OPTIONAL SET OF FLAWLESS CHROME RIMS (done by Chrome-Pros in TX).

Manual cam chain tensioner.

Full fairing w/ BRAND NEW PEARL BLACK PAINT. (professionally done w/ 3 stage urethane base/clear).

Unfortunately I do not have any recent pics of this bike as it is STILL in a pile of parts in my garage as I've had ZERO time to re-assemble after powder/paint.

I can have it done this week w/ pics if there is signifigant interest.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:13 AM
kj

Re: 01' AND 05' f4i's fully set up with the pimpest of parts you could ever want

As said above.... I love both of these bikes dearly and ******* HATE to get rid of either one.

But due to growing up/responsibility issues.... I MUST part with one of them.

I have added up the #'s on parts and I want to kill myself..... but this is what I will do:

$3500 for the 01' AS IS w/ the chromies. (stunt parts alone are worth over $3g's)

$5500 for the 05'. (I still owe $4800 on the ******* thing w/ approx $3000 worth of stunt parts added to it).

These are not your typical "stunt rider" oriented bikes by any means..... but they are a perfect fit for "SOMEONE" out there that LOVES top of the line PIMP *** parts.

PM me w/ any requests... but as of right now I WILL NOT PART OUT EITHER ONE OF THESE BIKES.... it's either all or nothing. PERIOD.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:18 AM
kj

Oh yea.....

Both bike's have the 2007 1000rr front end (with new seals), Johnny P upper stays and both have the custom "kj/immaculate/otown" dents w/ vortex caps.

Somebody.... help me pay for my new 52" LCD TV!!!!!
Old 05-28-2008, 12:27 AM
kj

Sample of the black pearl paint job on the 01'

Convertibar clips w/ HHD and 1krr (best ******* setup I've EVER RUN!!):

Name:  Catpics001.jpg
Size:  47.2 KB

Black chrome powder (pics DO NOT do it justice):

Tank dents (b4 paint):

Old 05-28-2008, 12:28 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Dam that sucks man. ****** growin up is no fun. I wish I had the dough coz Id buy that 05. Good luck w the sale.
Old 05-28-2008, 01:55 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Interested in any trades+ cash? Got A lot of nasty car **** (Alpine 105 Flip out full on touchscreen head unit with full ipod interface and every option you can think of, Along with JL w3, 500 watt mono block amp all wiring needed, JL mids and tweeters etc etc. Spent about $3k on the whole system. Just A thought.

Also Have A 2006 Blaster with FMF pipe, DG bumper,SS Grab bar etc, Also Ramp and helmet included. Bought in 07 as A left over Over $4k invested. Title in hand.

5 disk dvd player with 5.1 sourround sound speakers. Was $300 new on sale.

Nice TV stand with twin glass shelfs, Made for up to 60" Plasma's or DLP big screens. Spent $300 new

Cannon 7.1 mega pixel camera with Full video interface.

Gravley Zero Turn Commercial mower red/blk was $3500 new this year w/bagger, Only 12hours of use.

6x12 Trailer for Zturn mower. was $1300 new this year.

22" Toro Mower w/bagger.

Echo Back pack blower, Was $299 new last year.

Also Got A 1998 Jacked up ford F50 with about 75k on it, Over $8k in aftermaket parts including 4" trail master suspension lift kit mounted with 35" MT's on chrome AR rims. Diamond plated tail gate and sides, Tuff bud liner, American flag tail light covers, Wes Side step nerf bars, Trailer hitch with drop down tow hitch for trailer, Big mustang hood intake with K&N gold air intake system, Pioneer sound system w/amp Pioneer display Head unit, Black tinted windows etc etc... Looking to get $11k or B/O blue books at $9k stock!

Just some thoughts, Although I no your looking for cash I figured I would try just because your in my area. K well thanks and let me know whats up!

(Also Got A Schecter Diamond series Electric guitar was $699 new, A bandit 112 Amp was $299 new and Also got A Tama Drum set with full Ebony pin strip heads, Sabian cymbals including all hardware needed, PVP hi-hat stand, 5 other stands, Iron cobra double bass pedal was $299 new and A bunch of other drum ****. Nice set, Lots invested..) K thanks again. -Nate

-NateClick image for larger version

Name:	24.jpeg
Views:	13
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	210027

Click image for larger version

Name:	28.JPG
Views:	21
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	210028

Name:	7.jpeg
Views:	11
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	210029

Name:	188819719_626580391_0.jpeg
Views:	11
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	210030

Name:	188819424_626579409_0.jpeg
Views:	8
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	210031

Name:	188823985_626594501_0.jpeg
Views:	8
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	210032

Name:	9.jpeg
Views:	10
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	210033

Name:	3.jpeg
Views:	10
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	210034

Name:	2.jpeg
Views:	12
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	210035

Name:	stand 3.jpeg
Views:	12
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	210036

Last edited by Sick.Nate; 05-28-2008 at 01:57 AM.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:01 AM

earleyninja is a decent person

interested in 01 pm me
Old 05-28-2008, 11:56 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Ohhh man that sucks kj....I want the 05..so I can park it in my garage next to the other bikes I don't ride lol ..you can get $5500 on ebay for that easy..
Old 05-28-2008, 12:59 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

say it aint soo bro....say it aint so...congrats on the house and getting married though ...BUT DONT SELL.....CUT A FEW EXTRA LAWNS OR SOMETHING ,,FOR GODSAKES THE BIKE GODS WILL BE PISSED...
Old 05-28-2008, 08:19 PM

thaboosh is a decent person

I am interested in the 01. Post up some pics of it. I will be watching.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:25 PM
kj

1st of all....

All pm's replied w/ my cell.... call tomorrow after about noonish and I should have the time to talk.

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
Interested in any trades+ cash?
Sorry Nate.... I need straight up CASH... no trades.

Originally Posted by EZEC
Ohhh man that sucks kj....I want the 05..so I can park it in my garage next to the other bikes I don't ride lol ..you can get $5500 on ebay for that easy..
Yea.... I'd rather get the 01' off my hands so I can still ride street (which I NEVER do).... but it'd still be nice.

Originally Posted by havok
say it aint soo bro....say it aint so...congrats on the house and getting married though ...BUT DONT SELL.....CUT A FEW EXTRA LAWNS OR SOMETHING ,,FOR GODSAKES THE BIKE GODS WILL BE PISSED...
HEY HEY HEY!!!!

Now you ****** relax!!!! I'm not gettin outta the game.... not one bit!! NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!

ONLY ONE OF THE 2 ARE FOR SALE!!! IF ONE GOES, THEN THE OTHER DEFINETLY STAYS!!!

I just can't have one bike that ALWAYS sits in the garage... and use it as a parts bike. It just dosen't make sense for me right now.

I could use that extra cash for the new house and pick up another bike, and hook it up later on down the line.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:42 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

if she loved you, she'd let u keep 'em, i mean dam ur buyin the house
Old 05-29-2008, 06:41 AM

earleyninja is a decent person

k man im very intetrested when u goin to have some pics up
Old 05-29-2008, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by kj
1st of all....

All pm's replied w/ my cell.... call tomorrow after about noonish and I should have the time to talk.

Sorry Nate.... I need straight up CASH... no trades.

Yea.... I'd rather get the 01' off my hands so I can still ride street (which I NEVER do).... but it'd still be nice.

HEY HEY HEY!!!!

Now you ****** relax!!!! I'm not gettin outta the game.... not one bit!! NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!

ONLY ONE OF THE 2 ARE FOR SALE!!! IF ONE GOES, THEN THE OTHER DEFINETLY STAYS!!!

I just can't have one bike that ALWAYS sits in the garage... and use it as a parts bike. It just dosen't make sense for me right now.

I could use that extra cash for the new house and pick up another bike, and hook it up later on down the line.

very true..you could just get another one later...but **** theres alot of stunt parts on them bad boys...if i had to get rid of 1 i would get rid of the 01....the 05 is just sooo clean,,,,
again congrats on the new home,, i know that **** has to be stressfull
Old 05-29-2008, 05:03 PM

stuntin315 is a decent person

willing to come pick up the biek this weekend i tried to pm ya but its full pleaes contact me at 315-558-4975 or write back with ur number i will call ya and well go from there
Old 05-29-2008, 09:59 PM
kj

Originally Posted by earleyninja
k man im very intetrested when u goin to have some pics up

I'm not going to have any pics up.... plans are changing.

Originally Posted by stuntin315
willing to come pick up the biek this weekend i tried to pm ya but its full pleaes contact me at 315-558-4975 or write back with ur number i will call ya and well go from there

Pm box cleaned... which bike were you interested in?

Because I think I'm keeping the 05' and returning the 01' to stock and selling all stunt parts seperately.

$3300 is A LEGIT ******* STEAL.... and $5500 is just plain retarded.

I cannot do that to myself. There's at least $3800 in parts alone on EACH BIKE!!! I may as well punch myself in the dick about 25 times.

I don't need the money right away... so I'm gonna be smart and do it the right way.

Thanks Trick for making me stop to think about this for a few.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:36 PM

let me know what kind of parts you will have off the 01...
Old 05-29-2008, 11:13 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kj
Thanks Trick for making me stop to think about this for a few.
he just wants to clear the for sale market for when he puts up his piece up for sale.
Old 05-30-2008, 06:52 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by EZEC
he just wants to clear the for sale market for when he puts up his piece up for sale.
ezec loves the ****

Quick Reply: 01' AND 05' f4i's fully set up with the pimpest of parts you could ever want