FS: FULL Custom 2002 CBR954RR

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 08:29 AM

nickjames is a decent person
FS: FULL Custom 2002 CBR954RR

I hate to see my baby go but I have a new baby girl on the way and fire academy coming up so riding just isn't forseeable in my near future...This bike is fully custom and is one of the sickest looking 954RR's you will ever see...The bike has been dynoed at 148hp to the wheel and is just too much fun to ride...i'm not going to lie and say it's never been beat up because all sport bikes have been pushed...i've topped the bike out at 192mph but no i don't do wheelies, stoppies or any stunt moves on the bike because of the paint job...
CUSTOM MODS (almost $15k in mods)
For starters, the most eye catching part of the bike is the paint job...minus the undertail, every piece of plastic on this bike is custom painted...the front clip has a mural painted on it from the movie CONSTANTINE...the tank has the body of a man with hidden skulls throughout done in a lighter blue shade to pop out...the front fender and rear tire hugger both have demonic faces painted on them while all of the plastics are completely airbrushed with demonic skulls and scenes...there are ghosted eyeballs in the paint and every piece of copper paint has veins painted in them...even the solo seat was custom airbrushed with a man's face being ripped apart...the blue/copper/black paint job on this bike is truely one of a kind and will never be seen on another bike...see the pics below for some images of the paint but pictures do not do this paint job any justice!!!
Next it's on to the chrome and polished aluminum parts. Chrome parts include the wheels, rear pegs, oil plug, bar ends, brake and clutch levers, RR chainguard and the Sportech windscreen...Aluminum polished parts include the frame sliders, clutch cover, aftermarket license plate bracket, front and rear brake fluid cylinder tops and frame...the frame was polished and then powder coated with a clear coat to give it a grey/black look but since it is already polished, someone can sand it down pretty easily and have the polished look back
The rest of the aftermarket parts include a Scott's steering dampener, Vortex fully adjustable rearsets, full Yoshimura RS-3 race exhaust, solo seat as well as standard passenger seat, CBR dirt bike grips, Galfer front and rear Wave Rotors, rear tire hugger, flush mount turn signals, aftermarket mirrors with built in turn signals, custom undertail with integrated turn signals, swingarm sliders, K&N filter and TFI for added performance, steel braided front and rear brake/clutch/throttle/radiator lines, 520 Gold chain conversion with new 1 down front - stock rear Vortex sprockets and custom aftermarket finger grip clutch and brake levers, wire mesh radiator protector
New parts for the bike include a 2003 954RR motor with 5200 miles on it, new clutch, new Michelin Pilot Power front and rear tires (190 rear) with 300 miles on them, recent oil change, new fork seals done about 400 miles ago, blue driving light with super white high beam bulbs
PROBLEMS
This bike isn't brand new so here are the problems with the bike...undertail needs to be molded to the bike as it is currently ziptied in place (stays in place 100%), minor chips on the paint from riding, swingarm needs to be polished or chromed as it is scratched up thanks to some moron using a brillo type pad instead of buffing tool on it and the Yoshi pipe needs 2 of the connector springs (doesn't leak but it's always good to have it fully secured)...the keyless gas cap pictured on the bike is no longer on it...the factory gas cap is back on the bike
Other than that, the bike runs 100% perfect without any problems...starts everytime without issue and just looks sick as ****...I got complemented everywhere I go with it but now it's time to let someone else enjoy it...The frame on the bike has 20,xxx miles but again, the motor was swapped out at the end of last year and it has 5,2xx miles on it...

you can check out about 30 pictures of the bike
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=49999&viewitem=&it em=300206834125&_trksid=p3907.m29