2002 Honda Cbr F4i $2500

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 08:10 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: 2002 Honda Cbr F4i $2500

Originally Posted by AcingTeam
I was under the impression that Salvaged Titles were registerable. It's only "nonrepairable titles" you can't register. Am I correct?
gotta get the title rebuilt... it's really not as hard as people make it out to be.. i did it with mine
Old 03-10-2008, 02:41 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
nope most states salvage tittles are not registerable. I believe only 3 or 4 states in the US let your register a salvage tittle. my state for example won't let you legally register or insure a salvage. but I believe you can have a certified mechanic do a rebuild and blah blah but I talked to a mechanic about it and i heard the whole process is a pain in the ***....

but back to the point, that bike is way overpriced

2000 cents sounds like a fair deal lol
You must not know much about registering vehicles then b/c what you are saying is WAY off slick.
Old 03-10-2008, 06:09 PM

DeadlyInstincts is a decent person

**** both bikes ive had were slavage and had plates my buddies 929 was salvage and had plates, if the bikes a slavage title then all u have to do is call ur state highway patroll set up an appointment and then take the bike there, basically u have to have ery thing done to it to ride it on the road, one mirror, horn, all turn signals, high n lows n all that bs
Old 03-10-2008, 10:43 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DeadlyInstincts
**** both bikes ive had were slavage and had plates my buddies 929 was salvage and had plates, if the bikes a slavage title then all u have to do is call ur state highway patroll set up an appointment and then take the bike there, basically u have to have ery thing done to it to ride it on the road, one mirror, horn, all turn signals, high n lows n all that bs
EXACTLY... it's called a VIN Inspection and rebuilt from salvage verification. VIN Inspections VS. VIN Verifications are 2 completely different things, and unless your bike has a C.O.D. (Cert. of Destruction) then you should be able to register your bike in almost EVERY state. It's more expensive to register it usually b/c 9 out of 10 times you have to fill out a Statement of Fact declaring the ACTUAL value of the bike which sucks b/c 99% of the stunt population knows if you put $500 on the title you only pay taxes on $500... but in a salvage case you can't lie about that and you have to pay all sorts of stupid fees and what not before you even get to the DMV to get your plates.