Old 01-07-2008, 03:31 PM

illegal_skillz is a decent person
Re: 2002 honda f4i for sale clean title FLORIDA! $1800

Bump.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:25 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

blingole is a decent person

looks like its sold i gotta drive to meet up with this guy, if anything goes wrong or i sell ill reply back
Old 01-07-2008, 06:42 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by blingole
looks like its sold i gotta drive to meet up with this guy, if anything goes wrong or i sell ill reply back
Thanks for having me drive all the way up here after talking to you yesterday. I'm sitting down the street from you only to be told you sold it from under me.

I made it very clear that I was coming up here to buy the bike and even asked if you wanted a deposit to hold it and was told no.. to come here and get it.

Real glad I left work early and flew up here.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:41 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

blingole is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
Thanks for having me drive all the way up here after talking to you yesterday. I'm sitting down the street from you only to be told you sold it from under me.

I made it very clear that I was coming up here to buy the bike and even asked if you wanted a deposit to hold it and was told no.. to come here and get it.

Real glad I left work early and flew up here.
SOLD!
yea i sold i got more money out of it then i was even asking, plus man im sorry but we never made it clear for you to come here. There was a another person that was calling me off the hook, plus you didnt even get a reply from me to come here, so dont know what to tell ya there troll, also this isnt t-roy on my name so dont go banning me for no reason
Old 01-08-2008, 02:31 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

SOLD!
yea i sold i got more money out of it then i was even asking, plus man im sorry but we never made it clear for you to come here. There was a another person that was calling me off the hook, plus you didnt even get a reply from me to come here, so dont know what to tell ya there troll, also this isnt t-roy on my name so dont go banning me for no reason
I called the phone number you posted and talked to whoever the **** answered the phone after you pmd me to call you. I was told it was a done deal and made it VERY clear that I was leaving work early to come up here and even asked if I should give a deposit. So dont even try that bullshit.
Old 01-08-2008, 03:32 PM
junki stunts

H-cane is an unknown quantity at this point

im lost.... so is it sold or what?? can anyone help. i got a buddy here that wants to buy his first bike. if anyone has a good deal on what ever. holla.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by H-cane
im lost.... so is it sold or what?? can anyone help. i got a buddy here that wants to buy his first bike. if anyone has a good deal on what ever. holla.
Dont waste your time with this guy James.. hell screw you like he did me.
Old 01-08-2008, 06:42 PM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

i got a bike

02 f4i rebuilt title 6500
aftermarket exhaust
its all stock with all the fairings on it. its blk and red with a white tail.
but i have all this stuff that goes with it
dirtbike bars
barmounts
handbrake line
handbrake piece that goes in the rear brake
streetfighter number plate with lights
brand new -2+7 gears about 20 miles on them
the bike was droped it only has a few scratches on it it hasnt been stunted. i was going to but im got my hands on one of my old bikes so i dont need to have 2.the on thing that the bike needs is a battery it has sat for about 9 months and its no good anymore but other then that the thing is perfect.

Last edited by J.C.; 01-08-2008 at 06:46 PM.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:55 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

I called the phone number you posted and talked to whoever the **** answered the phone after you pmd me to call you. I was told it was a done deal and made it VERY clear that I was leaving work early to come up here and even asked if I should give a deposit. So dont even try that bullshit.

Name:  *******.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  11.8 KB
Old 01-09-2008, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
what?
Old 01-10-2008, 10:21 AM

kawikid1100 is a decent person

man this guy is a dick!!!

Last edited by kawikid1100; 01-10-2008 at 10:23 AM.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:38 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

what?
Not you...

Him.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:26 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kawikid1100
man this guy is a dick!!!
word. thats some fucked up ****. sounds like he got a higher offer at the last minute and didnt honor the original sale.

Last edited by Trachito; 01-10-2008 at 11:29 AM.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:34 AM
Throttle choppin'

Originally Posted by Trachito
word. thats some fucked up ****. sounds like he got a higher offer at the last minute and didnt honor the original sale.
I agree. I read all posts between him and Nags and I didnt see where the confusion was. "Im comming" usually means "Im comming"
Old 01-10-2008, 11:52 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

I agree. I read all posts between him and Nags and I didnt see where the confusion was. "Im comming" usually means "Im comming"
i know. i'm surprised nags isnt going off like crazy
Old 01-10-2008, 01:41 PM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

SOLD!

DOUCHEBAG
Old 01-10-2008, 02:10 PM
Throttle choppin'

Originally Posted by Trachito
i know. i'm surprised nags isnt going off like crazy
Yeah props to Nags though cuz I would have banned him from the site for doing that. Thats what makes Nags a good Mod, he never bannes people for **** like this. Ive been on some other sites were Mods lock threads and bann people for no good reason. Banning people and locking threads usually dont solve a damn thing.

Nags for president!
Old 01-10-2008, 04:14 PM

Not you...

Him.
Ahhh... I thought you meant me and couldnt figure out why..