new MSR EZ clutch
Has 636 radial handbrake
Crash cage
12 bar
ProTaper Scary Gary bend
Shortened stocker
good tires
extra geraed sprocket set
pics avaliable leave your email must sell fast, lost a friend to a motorcycle accident and need $$$.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:01 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 02 Cbrcbr 600 F4i In Pa 2800 Obo

pm sent
Old 10-14-2007, 10:20 PM

MXRACERX43 is a decent person

http://https://www.stuntlife.com/for...ean-title.html
Here is a link for photos and the original add for this bike. I hav had it for 3 weeks now I think. Anyway I only got to use it for approx 2hrs.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:55 AM

Im in! Ill call you later this evening to discuss the details.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:27 PM

gsx750r02 is a decent person

yo i live in pa i go to bloomsburg university i can get to hazleton in like 30 mins im really interested get back to me my number if 570-762-3091
Old 10-16-2007, 12:17 AM

****HERE IS THE TEXT FROM THE ORIGINAL ADD*****

I just moved to upstate NY from Florida and have decided to sell my 2002 f4i. It has a clean title (good for resale), and is ready to ride.
The bike has gold renthal (Scary Gary) bars, tag risers, 636 radial handbrake, ss brake line, custom polished shorty exhaust, vortex 65 tooth rear, 520 chain conversion, new hh rear brake pads with rotor, new rear tire Pirelli diablo less than 200 miles, new Genuine honda battery less than 3 months old, MXD full cage custom painted to match bars/ tank, Moose easy pull lever, 1000 rr throttle tube assly, 1000 rr kill switch, Paint is all flat black with Gold HAI logo on tank, Aceribis street fighter fairing, 905 12 bar, and throttle body idle mod. I also have a brand new Geared steel sprocket set with new x ring chain that comes with the bike. And a spare non running motor for parts/ sensors.

Flaws in bike are the radiator has been patched up (jb weld) and 2nd gear jumps out and has since i've owned it. The motor is strong just has a bent shift fork in transmission due to inexperienced prior owner. I just skip 2 gear and you'd never know it, with a 65 tooth who needs 2nd! Other than that scrapes/ scratches, it is afterall a stunt bike.
I'm asking $3000 which is a lot less than what I have into it. Let me know if you are interested.

Also, if you want painted I am willing to paint all plastics at cost. Look at some of the Florida guys bikes that I have painted, Suicidl, 636stunna, Joe Vertical, Joe Vance, Token, Gary, and the list goes on!!!!
Old 10-16-2007, 12:21 AM

Pics.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ovjsofpi.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	201213   Click image for larger version

Name:	ovjstvkm.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	201214   Click image for larger version

Name:	ovjsxktz.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	201215  
Old 10-16-2007, 10:38 AM

Hey, I called last night, looking to do this. Give me a call back.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:56 PM

He been playing phone tag with you. I will call you again we4d morning I plan on going to Statecollege Thur to ride at a friends practice MX track. Be perfect to meet there, I don't know when I will have time again to drive out. Lets iron it out so I know exactly what I am doing. If at all possible THur would be great. I will probably make a day of it so morning or night see what you can do.
Old 10-17-2007, 12:56 PM

crx23 is a decent person

do you still have the bike i am located in harrisburg.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:18 AM

STill for sale,
Old 10-19-2007, 11:30 AM

BUYER BEWARE!!!

Let me give everyone a little update on this bike since I drove a total of 7 hours, wasted time and $90 in gas for ******* nothing!

This bike is a piece of ****!!!

lets start:

The add says good tires...good rear tire is a better description. The take off race tire on the front sucks! While were up front lets talk about the front brake master...hold it...hold it...ok and now its completely faded back to the handlebars, which themselves are a ******* mess. The rotors are warped too!

Over to the left, that supposed 636 master for the handbrake...yeah, not sure whats going on there but it doesnt work at all. I thought, just bleed it, until I pressed the rear foot brake and once again...Faaaaaaaade! But thats ok, since the rear rotor is garbage any how. (I guess they wanted it to match the front?? )

Ok back to the front where the fork seals are blown out and theres plenty of fork oil to grease up that slick front tire. Have fun with that and send pics when you wash out.

The only thing half way decent on this bike is the frame and thats beat up too. Make sure you do better homework than I did before waisting time and money for a piece of junk!

If you have extra loot and parts, buy it to fix, pm me I will tell you all about this. I had the cash in my pocket..$1200 is all shes worth especially with the tranny the way it is.

The only other thing worth mentioning is this guys parents, they are nice people, He knew it was a piece of **** so he sent his parents to sell it. Too bad about their son!

OH and the guy calls me back and offered to sell it to me for $2400, so there is your new starting price!!!!
Old 10-19-2007, 01:36 PM
Z06

Z06 is a decent person

Straight up bro. +1 to you. Good to see you lookin out for other Riders.

Originally Posted by Tiretrauma
BUYER BEWARE!!!
Old 10-19-2007, 07:10 PM

Tire Trauma is a ******* liaing piece of **** jew bag. He is talking **** and none of what he said is true. He has no ******* clue what he is talking about he rode the bike a whole 2o ft in a parking lot and then tried telling me how the brakes fade. He also tried telling me the master cylinders are blown out what the **** does that mean? If the seals where bad in the master cylinders they would not work at all. If he is the big pro stunt rider he claims to be, talked all kinds of **** about how good he was on the phone, then he should know how to bleed a front brake if he thought it was to spongey for his Proriding style. Call forrest his phone # is listed in the original add I posted in this add. Ask him about hte bike, and I have only ridden it less than an hour since I bought it from him. This guy tried to take advantage of me because I needed the $$$ I guess he thought I was going to roll over and give the bike away. He is right about the fork seals, but they did not leak when I loaded the bike I cranked the **** out of my tiedowns so it would not fall over in the truck and then my parents drove two hours to meet this handjob and the part he does not mention he shows up almost three hours late my guess is the pressure from sitting with the forks cranked down fucked them up. No big deal I offered to give him a brand new set. I would not want him to be out the $25.00 they cost. This guy had every excuse in the book but the problem is he is so ******* stupid and has no clue what the **** he is talking about.
Old 10-19-2007, 09:53 PM

I never claimed to be any pro rider. Everything I said is true. The bike was probably fine when you got it...now what I said is true. Come to pgh you ****** hick. I dont drive 7 hours for nothing but I may do it again to just **** you up personally. People know me, and know Im not like that. Funny, I had the cash with me...hmmmm lets think about it. This bike is a piece of ****. End of story. Im done with this idiot. I did my part. Buyer beware.
Old 10-20-2007, 02:31 PM

sicvic187 is a decent person

Fix the bike and ride it. dont loose out.. Practace some stunts.. then sell it..
Old 10-22-2007, 06:55 PM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Z06
Straight up bro. +1 to you. Good to see you lookin out for other Riders.
Ive known Tiretrauma for a couple years now, and hes honest as they come. If he says this bikes a piece of **** its in your best intrest to believe him. He is a former mechanic and has rode bikes for years and knows what to look for. This dudes tryin to beat someone on this bike and whats worse hes sendin his parents to do the dirty work! what a dick. At least have the ***** to **** someone over to thier face.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:26 PM

blackdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tiretrauma
BUYER BEWARE!!!

Let me give everyone a little update on this bike since I drove a total of 7 hours, wasted time and $90 in gas for ******* nothing!

This bike is a piece of ****!!!

lets start:

The add says good tires...good rear tire is a better description. The take off race tire on the front sucks! While were up front lets talk about the front brake master...hold it...hold it...ok and now its completely faded back to the handlebars, which themselves are a ******* mess. The rotors are warped too!

Over to the left, that supposed 636 master for the handbrake...yeah, not sure whats going on there but it doesnt work at all. I thought, just bleed it, until I pressed the rear foot brake and once again...Faaaaaaaade! But thats ok, since the rear rotor is garbage any how. (I guess they wanted it to match the front?? )

Ok back to the front where the fork seals are blown out and theres plenty of fork oil to grease up that slick front tire. Have fun with that and send pics when you wash out.

The only thing half way decent on this bike is the frame and thats beat up too. Make sure you do better homework than I did before waisting time and money for a piece of junk!

If you have extra loot and parts, buy it to fix, pm me I will tell you all about this. I had the cash in my pocket..$1200 is all shes worth especially with the tranny the way it is.

The only other thing worth mentioning is this guys parents, they are nice people, He knew it was a piece of **** so he sent his parents to sell it. Too bad about their son!

OH and the guy calls me back and offered to sell it to me for $2400, so there is your new starting price!!!!

I can tell you that the brakes on that bike work fine. Both front and rear pads are EBC HH. Unless you ride the bike around and heat them up, they are not going to work for **** and feel completely shitty! Foot brake being spongy, any f4i without ss lines feels a bit spongy, But i'll tell you they worked great! The front master could have started to go but i know it surely never sank to the bars. But you never know what could have happened between owners? And the front tire, yes it is not new by any means and the sides are worn to crap, it's a race take off, but to any stunter that is a great tire, plenty of tread to ride for the rest of the season easy. And I know for a fact the fork seals were perfect when I gave the bike to Alex. But we all know how quick a set of seals can go.

It's easy for me to sit here and write about a bike I got rid of 4-5 weeks ago and describe how it "was" but some things migh thave been mislooked by tire trauma. Same goes for MXRACER. I highly doubt MXRACER is trying to screw anyone here. He's just tryinhg to sell a "stunt bike" not show bike or "minty" stunt piece. I would easily buy that bike back from Alex if I could ,knowing how that bike rides.

Up north a clean title F4i , granted it's got some problems, is still a clean title F4i with a bunch of extra parts, ready to stunt. Might not be ready to take to XDL for some that are used to minty bikes, but it's a good bike that I'd hop on today and rock!

Last edited by blackdog; 10-26-2007 at 05:31 PM.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:38 PM

sicvic187 is a decent person

Blackdog.... PPL Can **** up bikes u know, crashes.... Psychotic tricks.. all that.......... so u never really know,,, A bike can go 2 **** in a day, depending on whats done 2 it... THE bike looks beautiful.. I may consider this if my other deal doesnt go though, but Ill make sure its fixed up before I take it cuz I anit no machanic...