04' Yamaha R6 - $3800 or BEST!!!, TITLE!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 08:26 PM

madmancrash is a decent person
04' Yamaha R6 - $3800 or BEST!!!, TITLE!!!!

sup everyone, im selling my R6 and trying to get a feel for what you guys think, if its worth what im asking and what not. i know R6 have a big resale value but my scooter is a stunter and not a pretty full fairing 9 thousand dollar bike!!! but, it does have legal title, new tires front and back, cage, hand brake, pro taper dirt bar set up, new stator cover, steel braided brake lines, tank is beat in with bondo finish, acerbis head light, 12 bar, and lots of extras to go with it...extra rear tires in new condition, 2 screens one chrome blue and one clear stock, mirrors, extra rear lights/blinker integrated, slider spools for swingarm and extra for cage, bike cover, stock clip ons, stock brake lines, . my bike is at my house in michigan, but im moving to virginia so im in and out of town. let me know what you think and make an offer, need to sell it!!!

**** i dont like the FI Cage that i have, it is a poor design for yamaha r6... i had to replace the head because it snapped the motor mount. its a new head and runs great, thinking its time to change the sparky plugs though... so i will do all that when i get back to michigan. ive never had any issues with it and have always kept the oil and filters done every season along with engine ice coolant. im into the stunt/street fighter look so if you want a full fairing bike you will have to buy fairing kit, fairing stay, and a tank. i have all the paper work with it and reciepts for everything ever bought for it.

first pic was when i bought it(about $1500 and it could be back to that look)
second pic is without the cage on it and stunted out and ready

until i get back in michigan those are the only pics i can find, hit me up and let me know what you think, your the pros so help me out!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0009.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	200082   Click image for larger version

Name:	bike.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	200084  

Last edited by madmancrash; 09-17-2007 at 08:42 PM.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:40 PM

madmancrash is a decent person
Re: 04' Yamaha R6 - $3800 or BEST!!!, TITLE!!!!

forgot to mention last i read it had around 11 thousand miles on it. when i get back to michigan i will post the exact mileage.