2001 R6 For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 01:04 PM

RVPR6 is a decent person
Re: 2001 R6 For Sale

Originally Posted by BoostedSi
Quit being a bitch ignoring my pms. Give me my shipping money back. You ripped me off
I did? do i know you?
Old 04-19-2007, 10:23 PM

BoostedSi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RVPR6
I did? do i know you?

no, not you. I'm talking about 929ers. Dont trust that guy. He ripped me off $450 on shipping and wont respond, answer my calls, or call me back.
Old 04-19-2007, 10:34 PM

929ers is an unknown quantity at this point

no, not you. I'm talking about 929ers. Dont trust that guy. He ripped me off $450 on shipping and wont respond, answer my calls, or call me back.
Hahaha your so funny. Your right I dont plan on responding to you when your a dick and swear and me and say the things you did. It is your responsiblity to get your money back from forward air. Dont go talking **** on here when your a moron.

I have to this off my chest cause i got a good laugh out of this after the **** this guy said. Has anyone ever used forward air for shipping a bike? I have. Anybody that has...Does or would forward air ever ship a bike COD ??? Absolutly not that bike would never enter a truck untill payment was made. Which i think ill scan my reciept saying shipping was paid for just for the poeple that have never shipped a bike. Point of the story..bikes shipped after payment to ATL when it got there forward air claimed they refunded the shipping and the it still needed to be payed for...think about this...why in the **** would forward air REFUND shipping on a motorcycle that has already arrived at its destination...I started by telling him dont pay them anything i have reciepts saying 383.79 was paid for shipping and that nothing is owed....whats this guy go do, he claims he payed forward air 400 dollars for shipping. So in my spare time im trying to file a claim with them to get this guys money back...is this my responsibilty because they made an error? No not really cause i did my part payed for and shipped the bike. But still im being nice and taking my time to help him get his money back that he says they ripped him off for. And what do i get in return..messages that im a punk and i better pay him his money...blah blah blah....thats is the reason I have no simpathy for you and letting it be your resonsibilty to file your own claim against them for your money back....Good Day
Old 04-20-2007, 11:34 AM

why dont you respond through pm or why cant you answer your phone calls then. You like typing stories in other peoples **** and staying behind that computer? All i was saying was i still have gotten no forward air claim email or any money back.
Old 04-20-2007, 01:36 PM

929ers is an unknown quantity at this point

why dont you respond through pm or why cant you answer your phone calls then. You like typing stories in other peoples **** and staying behind that computer? All i was saying was i still have gotten no forward air claim email or any money back.
and i was taking all my free time to try and help you resolve your problem and you left insane voicemails while i was at work saying i was a punk and i better fork out some cash and im not a man...It was a stupid move to do to someone who is working to help you out...im not a ***** ive tried to help you and be a good guy through this entire process till that started..remember this is not my error its theres i did everything i was suppose to..Ill email you my reciepts and all my paperwork from forward air that might help you but your doing the claim with them not me after what i heard...and i posted your story here cause you wanted to say i wasnt to be trusted...thats bullshit and you know it. so i wanted everyone to know what your bitching about.
Old 04-20-2007, 01:48 PM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

my r1 looks like that i'll sell it to you for 6,400
Old 04-21-2007, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by 929ers
and i was taking all my free time to try and help you resolve your problem and you left insane voicemails while i was at work saying i was a punk and i better fork out some cash and im not a man...It was a stupid move to do to someone who is working to help you out...im not a ***** ive tried to help you and be a good guy through this entire process till that started..remember this is not my error its theres i did everything i was suppose to..Ill email you my reciepts and all my paperwork from forward air that might help you but your doing the claim with them not me after what i heard...and i posted your story here cause you wanted to say i wasnt to be trusted...thats bullshit and you know it. so i wanted everyone to know what your bitching about.
i never left any voicemails blah, i sent texts cause you only respond by text. I tried to make a claim. Forward air keeps telling me that they refunded you the money. They want to speak with you. Blair Johnson wants to speak to you about the refund. 1800-733-7239(blair johnson) or you can email motorcycles@forwardair.com. Let me know if you can call them up. $450 is a lot of money to me and it's kinda hard to get by without it.
Old 04-23-2007, 08:37 PM

conrad670 is a decent person

i have a 2005 yz 450 f i will trade u man lemme kno its like brand new very low hours
Old 04-28-2007, 04:54 AM

slamedcivic is a decent person

interested in a trade? i got a 05 articat 500 lte quad winch and a big plow with it?
Old 04-30-2007, 06:55 PM
Fate loves the fearless

wheeliekid is a decent person

sold?
Old 05-14-2007, 09:50 PM

hadley is a decent person

how many miles does it have on it