58 Caddy

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 01:13 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
58 Caddy

My grandparents had this car since 1958. This is a 1 owner car with 57,389 original miles. Both of them just passed and now my uncle has it. Thought it was just cool to see sitting in a barn in Ohio last week so i thought i would share. I know Dlish will like it

R.I.P. Grandma and Grandpa

Name:  WestVarginia095.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  56.3 KB

Name:  WestVarginia098.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  68.0 KB

Name:  WestVarginia097.jpg
Size:  50.4 KB

Name:  WestVarginia101.jpg
Size:  52.3 KB

Name:  WestVarginia100.jpg
Size:  48.3 KB

Name:  WestVarginia102.jpg
Size:  68.4 KB

Name:  WestVarginia103.jpg
Size:  65.8 KB

Name:  WestVarginia104.jpg
Size:  89.3 KB

Name:  WestVarginia106.jpg
Size:  92.3 KB

Name:  WestVarginia105.jpg
Size:  71.7 KB

Name:  WestVarginia107.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  92.4 KB
Old 03-15-2009, 01:18 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: 58 Caddy

That is just In my book...
Old 03-15-2009, 01:23 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

Paint it red, take a **** on the dash and it's got Christine written all over it She's clean as hell
Old 03-15-2009, 01:26 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Just cool to see old things you do not see everyday. plus it is even cooler that it was a 1 owner car
Old 03-15-2009, 01:27 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JackMan
Paint it red, take a **** on the dash and it's got Christine written all over it She's clean as hell
Cristine was a 58 Plymouth Fury ...

and R.I.P To the Grandparents...
Old 03-15-2009, 01:28 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Just cool to see old things you do not see everyday. plus it is even cooler that it was a 1 owner car
+1 Wheelie Def. Appriciates **** like that.. .
Old 03-15-2009, 01:31 AM

zxstyles is a decent person

my buddy rocks a fury, black with red wheels... I love the caddy needs some tlc but looks like its in good condition...RIP to your grandparents...
Old 03-15-2009, 01:33 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by zxstyles
my buddy rocks a fury, black with red wheels... I love the caddy needs some tlc but looks like its in good condition...RIP to your grandparents...
What Year Fury???
Old 03-15-2009, 01:42 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

yes it needs paint and a good cleaning but it is all original and all there. some ******* kids spray painted lines on the back quarter when it was still parked outside. thats when they decided to retire it to the garage

Name:  WestVarginia099.jpg
Size:  54.5 KB
Old 03-15-2009, 01:50 AM

man if you got that repainted and get that crome taken care of that would be clean as hell, and if is not your style you could get some cash out of it. But who the **** wouldnt want that car. O.G. loving it..
Old 03-15-2009, 01:52 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

man if you got that repainted and get that crome taken care of that would be clean as hell, and if is not your style you could get some cash out of it. But who the **** wouldnt want that car. O.G. loving it..
If i end up with it one day i will rock the **** out of it. might even pull the bike to the spot with it
Old 03-15-2009, 01:55 AM

If i end up with it one day i will rock the **** out of it. might even pull the bike to the spot with it
Old 03-15-2009, 01:59 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

gaaaangster....
Old 03-15-2009, 02:12 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

Hell yea, it's always awesome to see something that has withstood the test of time.

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Cristine was a 58 Plymouth Fury ...

and R.I.P To the Grandparents...
I wasn't exactly make and model she was, but I did know that she wasn't a caddy, and my condolences about your Grandparents.

You have to love the lines on cars from that era.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:09 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by JackMan
Hell yea, it's always awesome to see something that has withstood the test of time.

I wasn't exactly make and model she was, but I did know that she wasn't a caddy, and my condolences about your Grandparents.

You have to love the lines on cars from that era.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:15 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Holy santa clause ****!
Old 03-15-2009, 11:30 AM

slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough

sick *** car looks well taken car of

R.I.P. TO THE GRANDPARENTS
Old 03-15-2009, 11:36 AM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

that **** is crazy *****.....looks nasty and rip granny and pa
Old 03-15-2009, 11:37 AM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

thats awesome man. looks to be clean to. nice.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:01 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Thats a really sweet ride

Quick Reply: 58 Caddy