Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: Whats your yearly income???
$0-20K
25.30%
$20K-30K
17.50%
$30K-40K
17.16%
$40K-50K
13.34%
$50K-60K
10.40%
$60K-70K
5.37%
$70K-80K
2.60%
$80K and above
8.32%
Voters: 577. You may not vote on this poll

Avg. yearly income of stunters....

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 01:49 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Avg. yearly income of stunters....

Unemployed, looking for a job.

I forgot to lodge my form last week so I get a payment this week and another next week :YEAH

Not much money but it's still money.

Getting tickets in welding now.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 02:51 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
i hate this guy LOL
dumber than a rock but still manage to make damn near 100K
teach me crtch teach me
thats my goal for this year.. and yes i am dumb, don't forget drunk most of the time:YEAH
Old 02-23-2006, 08:58 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by timex
Thats what I heard too. The guy we stayed with for Stuntwars was going there and he said its a huge waste. He said MMI is kicking graduates out left and right and its a miatch trying to find a job.
ehh not to mention we had to explain to him how to bleed brakes
Old 02-23-2006, 09:49 AM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

Like I said it is all about how you apply yourself and what you want to get out of it. People go to college and do not get ish out of it because they drink, smoke, and **** all day and night and don't do the work. The only reason I keep saying this about them is that I was a waste of space before I went there now I am in a place and industry that I love. They do offer alot of knowledge. If you want it.
Old 02-23-2006, 09:58 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DENIRO600
Like I said it is all about how you apply yourself and what you want to get out of it. People go to college and do not get ish out of it because they drink, smoke, and **** all day and night and don't do the work. The only reason I keep saying this about them is that I was a waste of space before I went there now I am in a place and industry that I love. They do offer alot of knowledge. If you want it.

I did a lot of the first two, but not a whole lot of the second....fuking engineering college. The only time we ever get laid is when we go to other colleges.
Old 02-23-2006, 09:59 AM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

Sold most of my pool buisiness last summer (that was hell !) grossed maybe 40k . Getting ready to open a 10 min. oil change & tire center just for motorcycles ! somewhere in south palm beach or north broward county. just pulled equity out of my house to finance it! I hope it flys or I'm cooked!
Old 02-23-2006, 10:06 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

I did a lot of that in college ... still got a degree and a good job
Old 02-23-2006, 10:30 AM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

I did a lot of the first two, but not a whole lot of the second....fuking engineering college.
That would be third you stopwatch carring line tracer....

Way to pimp that degree...
Old 02-23-2006, 10:38 AM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
thats my goal for this year.. and yes i am dumb, don't forget drunk most of the time:YEAH

THAT"S IT!!!

I am looken for a new job!!!

WTF do you do?

Show me great one!!!!
Old 02-23-2006, 11:22 AM

J-Sun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
no i cant
here in SF most of the cops on bikes are out for you no joke.. if u get pulled over by a biker cop ure either:
A) getting ur car towed
B) geting ur car towed+a ticket
C) getting a ticket for god knows what.
D) or just getting pulled over to see if youre ok..
i got pulled over before for running a yellow light

bike cops are freakin scum of the police force.

is it hard to become a officer over in ur area ??
Word! I got pulled over because my registration was gonna expire in a month. lol
Also got pulled over once so the man could say hi to my friend in the back seat. Bastard didn't even talk to me. Just stuck his head in the window and started talkin to my friend. FTP!

BTW, 90k last year as a real estate appraiser. I bought a 1200sq.ft. house 1 1/2 yrs. ago for 395k and it is now worth about 475K. about 45 min. from San Fran.
Old 02-23-2006, 11:22 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Taz
That would be third you stopwatch carring line tracer....

Way to pimp that degree...

...umm, whoops. I guess I wasted too many brain cells.
Old 02-23-2006, 11:23 AM

Jeryd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alexfreestyles
unemployment sucks!!!!!!!! I have to sell **** on ebay to pay for gas lol

i feal ya i feal ya
Old 02-23-2006, 11:24 AM
I Love To Post!

...umm, whoops. I guess I wasted too many brain cells.

Just now figuring that out???

It's ok we still love ya....
Old 02-23-2006, 02:51 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Schwartz
THAT"S IT!!!

I am looken for a new job!!!

WTF do you do?

Show me great one!!!!
mortgage broker... it's a sweet job.... made 4k this month, and have worked 8 hrs in the past 3 weeks.... really, i sit on my *** a lot.. it's all about who you know. like lastnite at the bar started bullshittin with this old guy. he happens to be in commercial financing, dealing with BIG time rich guys.. so he sells them buildings for business, and i'm goin to finance their homes.. **** like that.. just the more ppl you know the further you can get in life
Old 02-23-2006, 03:02 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by J-Sun
Word! I got pulled over because my registration was gonna expire in a month. lol
Also got pulled over once so the man could say hi to my friend in the back seat. Bastard didn't even talk to me. Just stuck his head in the window and started talkin to my friend. FTP!

BTW, 90k last year as a real estate appraiser. I bought a 1200sq.ft. house 1 1/2 yrs. ago for 395k and it is now worth about 475K. about 45 min. from San Fran.

i'm goin to real estate *** that.. appraisal is the way to go.

and about the cop thing thats happend to me 2 .. i was passenger in rear we drove by a cop i looked back at the cop cuase i always do and he got het suprised look on his face smashed up hella fast did some ol other *** sh*t pulled around us damn near sideways blurped the lights and the horn and walked up stuck his head inside and was like holy **** roman man how u doin ? hope youre not gettin into any trouble..
oh and he got my boy for supposbly running a stop sign hahaha cops are hilarious.

i know a couple cops so i usually talk my way out of it or reference the cops i know :YEAH :YEAH
Old 02-23-2006, 03:03 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

oh my GOD!!!!

u cant type in F u K anymore
Old 02-23-2006, 03:20 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to make 33k a year as an auto mechanic at a saab dealership. Alos worked for a few private european auto shops. still didnt make chit.
only A+ mechanics make real money.

I dont work at all right now and make nothing.

my laywer,court,and bail money expenses for 2005 are about 12 grand.

just for doing a few stand up 12's on the streets. also spent 39 hours in jail for this.

bottom line is if your not the best of the best and dont do big shows weekly or sell mucho merch off your website and dont have some big movie deals or dont get paid big from you sponsors then you don't make enough to buy bread and water from stuntriding.

like mr woods says in jd3 you do it cuz you love it.
Old 02-23-2006, 03:29 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

I went there got top tech. awards and everything. Got a job a month after I got back to Cincinnati and I am still here making good money. Three years now. It is all about how you apply yourself. If you want you can find all the answers to everything. Its all about what you want to get out of it. Its was real expensive. I paid like 17k for 13 months out of pocket. It was one of the best things I have ever done. For those of you who live in the O-town they (MMI) housed me at the Waterways on OBT. Ish hole. I had fun going to steak and shake on thursdays and then going the presidents to ride. Fun as hell.
Yes but most tech's don't make **** about $15 to $18 per hour
Old 02-23-2006, 03:34 PM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

I am the parts manager now. But I still tech. out of my garage for fun and for funny money. Pays da bills. I am happy in this industry. If you ask me that is what it is about are you having fun/happy with what you do. Driving a tow motor didn't cut it for me. Like I said early I barely break even after riding, parts, new baby/wife, house, and poker. Oh and budweiser! Can't forget that. I do have investments so I don't want yall to think I live paycheck to pay check. We live nice. New house, cars, and bikes.
Old 02-23-2006, 04:19 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
mortgage broker... it's a sweet job.... made 4k this month, and have worked 8 hrs in the past 3 weeks.... really, i sit on my *** a lot.. it's all about who you know. like lastnite at the bar started bullshittin with this old guy. he happens to be in commercial financing, dealing with BIG time rich guys.. so he sells them buildings for business, and i'm goin to finance their homes.. **** like that.. just the more ppl you know the further you can get in life

Well I'm out the more people I talk to just adds to the list of people I don't like. I am WAy too much of ***** to do a job like that...
It's the truth..

Quick Reply: Avg. yearly income of stunters....