Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: do you use a handbrake???
yes
56.59%
no
43.41%
Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll

sick of handbrakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 03:01 PM

andy° is an unknown quantity at this point
sick of handbrakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm just sick of all those handbrakes
i used to have one but
since i actually never used it
i removed it
i just don't like it anymore
what do you people think about HB?
Old 01-11-2006, 03:24 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: sick of handbrakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i see your a newb with only 56 post you have yet to even realize the meaning of an hb you will one day
Old 01-11-2006, 03:27 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

how does you post count reflect your skills? by the way keep your hb you will need it one day.
Old 01-11-2006, 03:28 PM

socalstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been riding for about 3 years.... I just got a HB like 3 weeks ago... I think I like it... haha...
Old 01-11-2006, 03:29 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

if you plan on doing some them there technical circle combos, i don't see how you could do them without one
Old 01-11-2006, 03:37 PM

bmschrad is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey it's pretty much a personal choice. I choose to have one cause if I slip on the throttle while doing a seat stander, spreader, highchair, or anything I can't reach the brake with my foot guess who's not going to the hospital . Plus I guess I'm not gangsta enough to throw down combos or any kinda circles without givin the HB a little luv every once and a while.
Old 01-11-2006, 03:38 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by hyperryder
i see your a newb with only 56 post you have yet to even realize the meaning of an hb you will one day
cool so by your logic i am fvcking stunt god with all 3000 posts of mine!

anyways this thread is retarded, potatoe/"pototto"...

~FSPalex
Old 01-11-2006, 03:41 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

i think what u mean is everyone is throwing them on too soon.. i love the ppl who can't ride idle, yet put on a hb, learn the basics first, and one u have everything from idle to coasters to no handers, then throw on a hb to progress from there... ppl now see hb's as a way to make things easier
Old 01-11-2006, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by FSPalex

anyways this thread is retarded, potatoe/"pototto"...

~FSPalex
no my logic is from now on any one who ask if having an hb is good or not cant do shiit and the fact that he has 56 post and is asking this stupid question proves my point and yes an hb will save you *** and bring you more tricks than not having one would
Old 01-11-2006, 03:43 PM

shortGSXR1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love my hand break... but hey!!! im a nb so i guess i wouldn't know anything about stunting huh! OR MAYBE i just started checking this site out in the past couple months since i dont work 103249283409823 hours a week anymore and try'n to ride on top of that.

Why everyone gotta give every person with less than like 1000 post a hard time?? you earn respect on here by home much whoring you do or what?

Everytime you guys give someone a hard time that might just be getting into the sport and not know that much... thhen you make fun of them, how is that gonna make this sport grow??? Have some respect for ppl you dont know. I admitt some ppl deserve it but they dont deserve have their skills judged by the # of post they have on stuntlife. I must have missed that in stunting 101 about " u must have 1349903 post on stunt life in order to have skillz.

No hate'n just make'n a statement about what i see on here everyday!
Old 01-11-2006, 03:45 PM

no my logic is from now on any one who ask if having an hb is good or not cant do shiit and the fact that he has 56 post and is asking this stupid question proves my point and yes an hb will save you *** and bring you more tricks than not having one would

and no offense but obviously your not the #1 stunter in the world either, i just seen a post by you b****'n bout your FI cage broke cause you keep crash'n it up so bad.
Old 01-11-2006, 03:47 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I Dont Have One.i Will Be Getting One Shortly.i Think It Will Take My Riding To The Next Level.
Old 01-11-2006, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by shortGSXR1000
I love my hand break... but hey!!! im a nb so i guess i wouldn't know anything about stunting huh! OR MAYBE i just started checking this site out in the past couple months since i dont work 103249283409823 hours a week anymore and try'n to ride on top of that.

Why everyone gotta give every person with less than like 1000 post a hard time?? you earn respect on here by home much whoring you do or what?

Everytime you guys give someone a hard time that might just be getting into the sport and not know that much... thhen you make fun of them, how is that gonna make this sport grow??? Have some respect for ppl you dont know. I admitt some ppl deserve it but they dont deserve have their skills judged by the # of post they have on stuntlife. I must have missed that in stunting 101 about " u must have 1349903 post on stunt life in order to have skillz.

No hate'n just make'n a statement about what i see on here everyday!
uder stood but he said he had it on never used it and took it off that means he dose not know what hes doing he needs to put the dam thing back on and start useing it and then he will give me a big thank you for telling him to
Old 01-11-2006, 03:48 PM

uder stood but he said he had it on never used it and took it off that means he dose not know what hes doing he needs to put the dam thing back on and start useing it and then he will give me a big thank you for telling him to

I do agree with you on that ... maybe he just didn't give it a chance, **** takes practice
Old 01-11-2006, 03:51 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
I Dont Have One.i Will Be Getting One Shortly.i Think It Will Take My Riding To The Next Level.
^ see exactly, take it to the next level, not use it as a crutch cuz u can't do anything.
Old 01-11-2006, 03:55 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by FSPalex
~FSPalex

<--7500 *****!
Old 01-11-2006, 04:02 PM

RUSH. is an unknown quantity at this point

Put this old azz argument to sleep. If you don't have a handbrake you suck and on top of all that I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more fun with my handbrake then without.
Old 01-11-2006, 04:41 PM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by RUSH.
Put this old azz argument to sleep. If you don't have a handbrake you suck and on top of all that I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more fun with my handbrake then without.
no you are right you all suck ,
Old 01-11-2006, 04:47 PM

tim 67 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have to say there is alot of sh*t on this sight that makes drama... such is life

Ride and have fun.
Old 01-11-2006, 04:47 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
^ see exactly, take it to the next level, not use it as a crutch cuz u can't do anything.
THANKYOU, THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS YOU CANT DO WITHOUT ONE.OR YOU CAN MAYBE IF YOU LIKE SPENDING$$$ AND BUSTING YOUR *** ALOT

Quick Reply: sick of handbrakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!