Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: do you use a handbrake???
yes
56.59%
no
43.41%
Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll

sick of handbrakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 05:33 PM

c.m.c steve is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: sick of handbrakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starboys are the ****, i dont give a f if nobody likes them, thats the only stunt video (ftp3) that i watched for a year straight everyday and never got sick of it, and they do some tight **** i think now too, wasnt scott the first one doing 3rd gear sit down high way whoolies??? i could be wrong?
Old 03-06-2006, 02:57 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

giger is an unknown quantity at this point

who cares
Old 03-06-2006, 02:59 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by giger
who cares

Who really cares about anything that people talk about on this forum?

65%-BS
25%-b*tching
10%-Usable info
Old 03-06-2006, 03:23 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

giger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by timex

65%-BS
25%-b*tching
10%-Usable info
+ 1
Old 03-06-2006, 09:22 PM

Cesario is an unknown quantity at this point

and still it's really hard to find that 10%
Old 03-06-2006, 09:57 PM

randomjibrish is an unknown quantity at this point

im sick of sprockets!, im sick of cages!, im sick of 12 bars!, im sick of everything that helps u!....cuz all this stuff was added to make stunting easier...just like a hb......so.....w/e...quit hating...n lets delete this stupid ****ing thread....
Old 03-07-2006, 01:20 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by timex

65%-BS
25%-b*tching
10%-Usable info

the only thing i care about is the 25%-b*tching:YEAH
Old 03-07-2006, 01:28 AM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by suicidl
the only thing i care about is the 25%-b*tching:YEAH
me too ***** hopefully we can raise that percentage if we keep at it and get it up to 45-50% b*tching. :YEAH

~FSPalex
Old 03-26-2006, 02:34 AM
WWW.IDOLRIDERS.COM

MikeOnTheBike is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm putting mine on next week when it shows up. there's lots of things you can't do slow without an HB, for instance are you going to scrape spreaders or highchairs with no HB? NO not with any control. plus you just can't go slow without something on the brake. People need to learn their high idle and learn the foot brake first and then put the HB on after they get the groundwork covered. it is funny to see a full new stuntbike with short can, HB, cage, sprocket and scrape bar and they can't even ride a fast wheelie more than 50 feet. I'm not knocking anybody trying to learn because we were all there at one point, just get the basics covered first.
Old 04-01-2006, 08:54 PM
Registered Stunter

Metzger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suicidl
so many Gangsters not running handbrakes.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:55 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

what about the other 5% ??

oh and the 1st post of this thread. i had a handbreak but i never really used it.

so why'd ya put it on in the 1st place?
Old 08-04-2006, 12:34 AM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

speaking of handbrakes....... im getting rid of mine because its cheating ,im just going to get a 4 down 32 up sprockets set up..............................and i dont think its fair to have a hb...... there should be two seperate events in comps one with and one without.....also im getting rid of my front brakes to because i seen kids back in the day rolling stoppies with there foot in the front wheel.................and im not having a dent dank becuse it makes it easier to do tank danglers.....and those are kewl..........and last but not least to make me the best stunter in the world ..........i will always keep my idle at 6000 because thats not cheating.........
imserious

cel81freestyle/whatufu(k.com
Old 08-04-2006, 12:36 AM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
what about the other 5% ??

oh and the 1st post of this thread. i had a handbreak but i never really used it.

so why'd ya put it on in the 1st place?

to be squidtacular
Old 08-04-2006, 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by c.m.c steve
starboys are the ****, i dont give a f if nobody likes them, thats the only stunt video (ftp3) that i watched for a year straight everyday and never got sick of it, and they do some tight **** i think now too, wasnt scott the first one doing 3rd gear sit down high way whoolies??? i could be wrong?
u r wrong it was evil kneivel
Old 08-04-2006, 12:40 AM

actually i rethought my getting rid of my handbrake and relized im a complete fu(king idiot for ever thinking riding would be as fun without it.........
Old 08-04-2006, 12:40 AM

post whoring:YEAH
Old 09-07-2007, 10:37 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

I shouldn't have got one so soon because I don't use it much, I'm still learning some of the basics. I really only use it when i want to do seat standers and spreaders.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:18 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by apfire26
I shouldn't have got one so soon because I don't use it much, I'm still learning some of the basics. I really only use it when i want to do seat standers and spreaders.
nothing wrong with that and when your ready to use it for other things you will already trust it
Old 12-29-2007, 10:05 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by apfire26
I took my foot brake pedal off when i first got my handbrake.Forcing me to use 1 finger on clutch & 1 on the brake. it worked
Old 12-29-2007, 01:32 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by gixxer6000
i'm just sick of all those handbrakes
i used to have one but
since i actually never used it
i removed it
i just don't like it anymore
what do you people think about HB?
Are you using the foot brake yet or? A good method ,is to practice clutch up sitdowns straight back past BP to the brake . Just keep clutching up over and over , and catching it with RB ya know? Then just start catching the bike with the HB ,I use my index finger on the moose EZ-pull ,and ussually have my middle and ring finger on the HB . After a while you should be able to slip the clutch and brake all with only your left hand. before you know it you will be doing sitdown circles with both feet dangling ,and NTH. Try it out man ,theres no reason to hate on the H b . IMO its a neccesary instrument/ on your stunt bike.

Quick Reply: sick of handbrakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!