Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: do you use a handbrake???
yes
56.59%
no
43.41%
Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll

sick of handbrakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 08:13 PM

c.m.c steve is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: sick of handbrakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wouldnt like mine either if i didnt kno how to use it, and was a squid and claimed to be someone i wasnt and had it to be cool!!!
Old 03-01-2006, 08:19 PM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

If you don't have a handbrake you can't do off the pegs coasters so it's not a cheater device, it has to be used to progress riding.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:21 AM

Cesario is an unknown quantity at this point

i can totally see why a hb is necessary (ex: my background pic on myspace.com/cesario haha) anyways, before hb i think throttle and rb should already be on lock. i feel confident that once i have enough play with mine once it's on it'll just be a matter of transitioning what i already know on the pegs to off the pegs, and adjust to the differences accordingly.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:19 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

I think handbrakes are great for the sport. Its not for making certain stunts easier like dirt bike bar do, its for opening up new stunts. Yea its there to save you during HC, Seat standers....ect, but when you actually learn how to use it the sky is the limit. Multiple coaster combos, multiple circle combos. I definitely have one and think they're great for the sport. Just my .

Oh yea, mark one more for yes and take one away from no. I didn't read the title right and marked the wrong one.....yep still kinda early.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:47 AM

Angrish is an unknown quantity at this point

Soooo the star boyz really are pimps then .....no hb ....stock sprockets .....And they kill circles combos everything ...they only thing I think They can't do is post!!!! they **** j/k.......I learned from them "not allowed to have hb!"...if this matters I sure I pissed some one off for sweatin starboyz...oh well they are killin it and mostly its on the street you half to love that!!!
Old 03-02-2006, 11:15 AM

c.m.c steve is an unknown quantity at this point

whats gay is competions that scored u if u have a hb or not..heres the senerio which has happened...guy with hb kills smooth combos and has the best run...guy #2 local squid kills power wheelie combos the same ones at revlimiter and 2 feet of the ground with no hb and he wins???? hmmm competions are whack, fuccin gay!!!! my .02 cent
Old 03-02-2006, 11:24 AM

RUSH. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Angrish
Soooo the star boyz really are pimps then .....no hb ....stock sprockets .....And they kill circles combos everything ...they only thing I think They can't do is post!!!! they **** j/k.......I learned from them "not allowed to have hb!"...if this matters I sure I pissed some one off for sweatin starboyz...oh well they are killin it and mostly its on the street you half to love that!!!

SOMEONE SHOW ME A VIDEO OF THE STARBOYZ KILLING COMBO CIRCLES....OR COMBO COASTERS ......OR ANYTHING THAT REQUIRES A HB.
Old 03-02-2006, 11:47 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

they were pimp back in the 90's
Old 03-02-2006, 12:18 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

and welcome to the 21st century:YEAH
Old 03-02-2006, 12:49 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by RUSH.
SOMEONE SHOW ME A VIDEO OF THE STARBOYZ KILLING COMBO CIRCLES....OR COMBO COASTERS ......OR ANYTHING THAT REQUIRES A HB.

I too would like to see this. My mind is boggled on how someone could do these things without a hb. Maybe I'm behind and the physics of stunting have changed. Can someone take me to school and teach me physics again?

Yeah, calling on this post.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:16 PM

Its in ftp 4 watch it again ..hate all you want but you should learn to have a little more respect com on I am not saying they are the best but......they don't use hand breaks ...And if your better witch I 'm sure of that!!! Come to stunt fest in june and show em what you got !!

There is no doubt they are not pulling combo's Like D but I'm sure a lot of the ppl in here aren't ****ing w/ D 's combo s either

All in fun
Old 03-02-2006, 02:04 PM

Its in ftp 4 watch it again ..hate all you want but you should learn to have a little more respect com on I am not saying they are the best but......they don't use hand breaks ...And if your better witch I 'm sure of that!!! Come to stunt fest in june and show em what you got !!

There is no doubt they are not pulling combo's Like D but I'm sure a lot of the ppl in here aren't ****ing w/ D 's combo s either

All in fun
being able to do circle combos without a hb would be freaken badass and I'd definitely love to see it, I just think its pretty much impossible. Where's it at in FTP4?
Old 03-02-2006, 02:24 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

All in fun

here ya go buddy .... they had one on the 636 ...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	scott05_mikeg.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	165780  
Old 03-02-2006, 02:28 PM

I was going to defend the starboys....But this is the stunt seen so you win I am not going to waste time fighting about it ....they are no hb in FTP 4 at least I couldn't see one ........And the last time I seen satrboys they were hating on the HB any way it doesn't really matter hopefully !! This should stop any more bullshit "YOU WIN "

Nice pic ....I could see why you would want a hb now!!!

thanks buddie
Old 03-02-2006, 02:44 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

I was going to defend the starboys....But this is the stunt seen so you win I am not going to waste time fighting about it ....they are no hb in FTP 4 at least I couldn't see one ........And the last time I seen satrboys they were hating on the HB any way it doesn't really matter hopefully !! This should stop any more bullshit "YOU WIN "

thanks buddie
HAHAHA... uhhmm... at the show we (LEGION) did WITH scott last july in carlisle PA, im pretty sure i was looking at scott's HB setup and we were talking about SS O's... LOL... just for your info...
Old 03-02-2006, 02:46 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

thanks buddie

dude i'm a big starboyz fan too ... and a lot of people here have seen them ride or rode with them ... but you are misinformed - look at the pic see the second lever and the master, thats what a HB is buddy ....
Old 03-02-2006, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by scott3824
dude i'm a big starboyz fan too ... and a lot of people here have seen them ride or rode with them ... but you are misinformed - look at the pic see the second lever and the master, thats what a HB is buddy ....

Hahaha.....Karl MalOWNED.
Old 03-02-2006, 03:12 PM

keep it coming I 'm going to get my shovel out

sorry I forgot where I was for a min. I 'm surrounded ...I give up ...please leave me alone ....you guys are the all knowing I so sorry don't internet thug me !!

buddie
Old 03-02-2006, 03:19 PM

keep it coming I 'm going to get my shovel out

sorry I forgot where I was for a min. I 'm surrounded ...I give up ...please leave me alone ....you guys are the all knowing I so sorry don't internet thug me !!

buddie

Thats right, Scott38240356niner65 is the internet stuntin gangstar and don't you forget it. Chill out buddie. Hahaha, I love the internet. People get so worked up sometimes.
Old 03-02-2006, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by timex
Thats right, Scott38240356niner65 is the internet stuntin gangstar and don't you forget it. Chill out buddie. Hahaha, I love the internet. People get so worked up sometimes.

Quick Reply: sick of handbrakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!