Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: who"s got the skills that pays the bills?
Outermost
28.89%
geared up
7.22%
darius
39.72%
starboyz
14.29%
tony D
5.81%
No limit
4.08%
Voters: 637. You may not vote on this poll

most advanced stunt crew/person?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2004, 04:08 AM

jbad is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: most advanced stunt crew/person?

Man, this is a hard one b/c there are so many now
I seen OM and the vid is HOT.. get it to me in Houston fellas, Im a local distributor and can get a few shops to sell it

But Im from the oldschool stunt game and there are a lot of cocky 17-21 yr olds that can bust some **** out and you will be like WHOA!

I rem. when nick from Tony-D's group was just learning in 02
he was the youngest at the time, and now SL has BLOWN UP

OTHER boards talk so much **** about Stunters and Wannabes its funny how they want to hate and bring us down

Houston 05 we' will show them this aint no joke

back to the Q:
no particular order: Whole PBR/ Merk/ PSF/ Kyle, old school 1096 with gorka thew and bobby/ Chauncey, brian and teach. Dan Jackson, Starboyz, Todd and who he has, Adam and Chris, I also like Evasive, my boy Jason and old shcool Steve and Cat for best Tandem/Streetfighters for my freeway inspiration!/ Chip who rode the 5 mile sitdown back when that WAS THE ****!

Shugga for getting everyone in one nice place to help each other
Code blue and them HD boyz for riding with us and making us better too

My vids that got me going in this **** was Starboyz 1&2 and SBF and DTE 1

gotta say those are classics and still to this day ROCK :YEAH

Everyones definately PRO material..... you just have to be professional about it when big whig corporate wants to pay salaries like FMX

ONE DAY!!!!!!! soon too
Old 12-04-2004, 04:12 AM

Originally Posted by CBO
Geared up will blow any one of them teams out of the water when it comes to competitions

STOPPIES
MAD ACROBATICS
WHEELIES

Not to mention in a group format done with a team style. Ive never seen a team compete like them ever and anybody that has seen them knows I aint lying.

no disrespect to anybody in there but thats the truth

thats true Jacob last year opened my eyes on that acrobatic style when I thought thew and Dan Jackson were the show stoppers in that category...
Geared up was at Dallas LSBB

btw, hows his hand?
Old 12-04-2004, 04:18 AM

I forgot about Joe Brown.....

wish I had everyones video.. whos got blk sheep from stone films?
Old 12-04-2004, 04:58 AM

GsxrMike is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: most advanced stunt crew/person?

Originally Posted by jbad

wish I had everyones video.. whos got blk sheep from stone films?
I do......
Old 12-04-2004, 07:54 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person

Originally Posted by CBO
Geared up will blow any one of them teams out of the water when it comes to competitions

STOPPIES
MAD ACROBATICS
WHEELIES

Not to mention in a group format done with a team style. Ive never seen a team compete like them ever and anybody that has seen them knows I aint lying.

From what I've seen on my radar screen as far as team goes I've got to give it to X-clusive Freestyle Riderz from Worchester Mass. We're talking about real "Teams" here not Tony D and Darius getting together at a comp. stacking a team to win some money. Crews that always ride and compete together. These guys compete 10 deep and have a thrilling show and they work hard on thier ruetine. At this point Geared Up are the Brunnelle Bros.and thier reign of domination seems to have ended for now. I have not seen Outermost ride but have heard nothing but good things.

The film (Urban Street-Bike Warriors #3) I'm editing now has alot of East Coast flavor but Warren James, J-Beats & Big Joe Molina (Unlimited) rep hard in the film for the West coast. St. Louis Streetfighterz & The Shockers rep it hard for the Midwest. A.C. Farius, Kevin Charmichael & The French Riviera Stuntriderz post up for Europe.

Let me get back to this friggen edit.

Drew "Papillion" Stone
www.stonefilmsnyc.com
Old 12-04-2004, 10:08 AM

Jayseal22 is an unknown quantity at this point

**** I already Voted for Tony D did not even think of Kevin Carmichael

Hell yeah Hes bad ***, although I may be partial cause hes rocking a Trumpet!

http://www.bikersweb.co.uk/latest/ju...mpionships.htm

Old 12-04-2004, 09:51 PM
Extreme Action Images

FearlessGeo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Juice
Who's come along the fastest in the last year? Who's setting the bar now?

I'v listed these six because it seems to me that these are the groups in the light right now, feel free to add to it.
You forgot Team-X-Treem. They are the first to get a major bike company to sponsor them. And Stunt Wars is getting bigger each year.
Old 12-04-2004, 10:01 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

Team-X-Treem is good...

but a lot of u are way off topic or not paying attension

"Originally Posted by Juice
Who's come along the fastest in the last year? Who's setting the bar now?"
Old 12-05-2004, 02:10 PM

f4rider is an unknown quantity at this point

What the hell?
Where's pauly's name on that list?
Old 12-05-2004, 06:47 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by f4rider
What the hell?
Where's pauly's name on that list?
LOL
Old 12-06-2004, 01:46 AM
www.chicksdigscars.com.au

mike_rock is an unknown quantity at this point

From the list of teams up... I like both Geared Up and Outermost. Both are crazy to watch and have a ton of style. Both teams seem really cool to and not hung up on all the drama and bs too! I haven't seen the Star Boyz in action yet, but I have heard alot about 'em... maybe I will change my mind after I see them in action?

Out of the Individuals though... Tony D went all the way to Europe to compete so thats defiantely taking some big steps in terms of competition and career for stunt riding, I would have to give him the vote.

Darius and Jason Britton will always be hell riders and competitors, but Tony D took it that step further.

<marquee direction="left">MY </marquee>
Old 12-06-2004, 08:36 PM

gixxerchic600 is a decent person

I voted for OM... Not only because they are sick, and yeah I'm a little partial to them cuz I'm from New Mexico... But i've known Manny since before he could even do a slow wheelie... About a year and half or so ago, Manny used to do fast wheelies... That was it, so to see him progress as much as he has (which is just INSANE) is amazing... So the original question was who has advanced the most.... Hands down is Outermost!!
Old 12-07-2004, 12:55 AM

bad dad is an unknown quantity at this point

most advanced in the last year?

meaning they've come along the furthest in the last year?

crew- no clue

person/individual- I'd vote for Phil-Sillyneck
Old 12-07-2004, 10:01 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CBO

STOPPIES
MAD ACROBATICS
WHEELIES

I've never seen geared up ride in person but you should definately check out Xclusive Freestyle Riders out of Worcester, Mass. They are like an army and their routines for team events are off the meter. Great group of guys too.
Old 12-07-2004, 12:09 PM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jbad

Make Sure you dont forget Mr. Brown!!!

I rode with Him, Darius & Merk this last week. That was Fun. Those boys have some good & amazing tricks up their sleeves!!!!
I also had the opportunity to meet Joe Molina & well, what can I say another great Person. Never did ride with him. Me & Ernie are going to the West Coast again soon, so I know We will ride soon.
Jason Britton is an awesome person. A lot of fun as well.
Joe Brown is Awesome as well.
Merk; he is just the mellowest + Fun & Skilled.
DSog Thomas was there too! What can I say!........ Well let me just tell you, You don't have a meeting or party or competition without this man there. If he aint there, you will not have fun!
Eric Hoenshell... Smoothness is what I have too say.
Man............ There is just way too many skilled riders out there too name them all.
Phill " Sillineck" You all better be carefull. He has some demented tricks coming up! He is very skilled as well.
Darius.........Very smooth, New tricks left & Right, Amazing to watch. Consistant rider.
Joe Brown...... Circle what????? You all will see sometime!!!! Amazing as well + OG. Hes OG but new trick inventor as well!!!

This sport gets better & more callenging by the day!

Getting everyone off topic:

Also watched Darius's " Serving it up 3 ". You all better get your copy. I loved the "Splitting Wigs" segment the most.

Britton & the boys have their new one out as well. "Get on up"
Another Fun Video. Hoenshell Representing as well as J. Britton & Troy.

+ too many other skilled people out there to even keep adding.

But to everyone. Keep up the practice Cause this sport is getting nasty! The Bars keep getting raised so high that one is needing ladders to be able to see them, since they are stacked so high!

Oh & dont forget "Burns 2" by DJGQ (Chris). We have a small segment in there as well as Warren James & J. Beats. There is some crazy Ruff Rider riding in that DVD!!! Taking over the streets of California & Mexico!!!

That reminds me of two other good riders I cannot leave behind. They are cool as hell as well. Warren James & J. Beats will make their mark this year!

Kane has progressed inmmensly as you could see him in our newest clip " Breathe". Good job to him. Awesome Guy! Great Personality & unique laugh!!! He will not quit trying till he gets the trick down, and after kicking the bike 1,276 times

Man Im gonna stop!

Manny
Old 12-07-2004, 05:04 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

naturalborn is an unknown quantity at this point

This has got to be hard for people to pick just one person or team........

I mean from the get go I have had mad respect for Darius and the vids he puts out there for us to watch, i mean Servin it up 2 was like a damn movie, and i can't say it enough that he didn't have to resort to half naked chickies to sell a vid, that was some quality shiat........

As far as most advanced I'd definatly going to have to go with "Team" Outermost , they have some of that funky fresh style and I don't think we are quite ready for it yet, but I have heard a few rumors, a lil birdy told me
Old 12-08-2004, 01:49 AM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn Manny..... didnt leave anyone out!!!!

He's so right..... this sport is progressing by leaps and bounds..... people are Instant Messaging me on AIM suggesting tricks (that are very do-able) that people just havent thought about..... its awesome when everyone is all pooling in to make the sport better!
Old 12-08-2004, 03:51 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

what about d-man wasnt he rocking like no hadned backwards watchtower circles like 4 years ago....

im such a hater... :P

all seriousness.. no one is ready for outermost...
just dont let it be an endo competition...

everytime i think this sport has peaked.. something or someone new will blow my mind..

-kane
Old 12-08-2004, 08:22 AM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

There are some many names that should be up there that are not Kyle Woods Teach just a couple there are always threads like this and people just pic who is hot right now. And just wonder how many people are out there that no one knows about i did not know who Warren Jamez was till i saw his vid cat has skillis so i will say it again there are to many people to pick just 1 everyone has there own style.
Old 12-08-2004, 10:50 AM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

i have to go with Britton on this one. Even though outermost just kills it.....Britton has all the tricks in the book that win comps.

Quick Reply: most advanced stunt crew/person?