Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: who"s got the skills that pays the bills?
Outermost
28.89%
geared up
7.22%
darius
39.72%
starboyz
14.29%
tony D
5.81%
No limit
4.08%
Voters: 637. You may not vote on this poll

most advanced stunt crew/person?

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2005, 04:33 PM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: most advanced stunt crew/person?

Originally Posted by middleschooler
ohh ****.mannys bout to light up the borad with another paragrph......fast fingers mcgee

I was! But I am not!! I could sit here & put him Down. But Im not!
I dont Steal Cameras.... I dont do Illegal Activities to bring in Money & I dont have parental support like some lucky & wealthy parents kids. Im a grown man. Enough to recognize a lot more than Kane thinks. Kane is quick & always been to put anyone & evryone down! Example is Stuntwars itself. Some told us how much **** he talked about us for no reason, then he called and appologized among the other times he has appologized for opening his mouth again in other issues. We have had our share of incidents due to him having a Big Mouth. Look at what he has done with D-Man & Pauly, but its all cause of Jelousy.He has talked & typed the way he things should be but his actions contradict everything he supposebly believes in. He has a multipersonality to adjust to the mood & always make himself look better.He have talked **** about many other people to me to make himself look better. Some do it one way Kane does it the dirty mouth way. I should Open mine towards him & make a long 5 page post but Im Not. Im a grown Man and It stops here! Kane this was your 3rd direct hit at me though!!! Thats all I got to tell you here on StuntLife!
Truly,
Manny
Old 09-22-2005, 04:38 PM

Now I ask. Why does Kane Rag on & Everyone like he does on D-Mann & Pauly when they are doing the Buss Part very well. Just cause they cant do a HC circle???
Kane is always quick to talk ****. He is an Obitual **** talker. The He should Let D-Man & Pauly do their thing. Man I dont really want to get childish here!!!

Obviously I am gonna have too, huh??
Old 09-22-2005, 04:45 PM

Oh & Kane you still owe me a GSXR1000 Fork, Clip on, Front Master & reservoir & Gas tank Ill let slip. Still waiting Its been almost a year.
Easy to most always LIE too!! Keep to your word. This aint the place for lying!
Old 09-22-2005, 04:54 PM

keeth is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow people change....

you know some voice thier opinions about an idividual or a group and that's cool eveybody is entitled to that:

IT'S CALLED FREE SPEECH it is a constitutional right.

This is the internet where there is no voice inflection to be had.

Getting a story third party about a drunken conversation, I'm sure details are missing.

Everybody wants to put in thier 2 cents because we are all attention ******.

I know my 2 cents usually come across as talking ****, I'm fine with that, in fact I choose to embrace it, rather than let YOUR opinions of me shape myself and personality... If I wanted that I would go back to ****ing high school.

If you ask me coming on here and pissing and moaning about this and that is a joke.

I guess that's why there is a place called college, it's for the people who never grew up in high school and they need a minimum of 4 more years of personnel training that might get them some shitty corporate job.

My 2 pennies are free...

Everybody else wants a nickel for thiers....
Old 09-22-2005, 05:02 PM

Felces is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by keeth
Wow people change....

you know some voice thier opinions about an idividual or a group and that's cool eveybody is entitled to that:

IT'S CALLED FREE SPEECH it is a constitutional right.

This is the internet where there is no voice inflection to be had.

Getting a story third party about a drunken conversation, I'm sure details are missing.

Everybody wants to put in thier 2 cents because we are all attention ******.

I know my 2 cents usually come across as talking ****, I'm fine with that, in fact I choose to embrace it, rather than let YOUR opinions of me shape myself and personality... If I wanted that I would go back to ****ing high school.

If you ask me coming on here and pissing and moaning about this and that is a joke.

I guess that's why there is a place called college, it's for the people who never grew up in high school and they need a minimum of 4 more years of personnel training that might get them some shitty corporate job.

My 2 pennies are free...

Everybody else wants a nickel for thiers....
I agree, I remember the thread kane made on stuntwars and the other one about the DVD stuff... Im sure it made manny pretty mad but I don't think he was doggin anyone in his last post.. I think he chose his words pretty well... He just disagreed
Old 09-22-2005, 05:03 PM

Wow people change....
Yep...they do. People Live & Learn from experience & then react in other ways. Either Good or Bad. Perhaps you could call it change: Learn to deal with a someone or a situation differently based on experience!
Old 09-22-2005, 05:04 PM

OneUpMoto is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
pessimism - A negative outlook on life... its a poison!

Manny, after reading your post.. ive come to think it's about the most negative thing ive ever read, left me with a feeling of total saddness... not good man.. the glass is half full hommie... Its all in your perspective and outlook.

Im not going to get Dr. Phil on you but i really think your misconstruded your original plan, your original view of what u wanted from this sport, and why u did it... you sound very bitter.

I've known you for awhile now, and I remember distinctly how excited and eager you and Edub used to be to enter into this sport full time. I remember the illusions ya'll had... conviced yourselves completely that as soon as your video is done "Voila" instant rich, instantly your funding to travel the world would be there, instantly sponsors would contact you and give u the world. and I was excited for you, I totally hope that all still happens for you.

You make a few good points though..

Your right that most of the "big name" stunters all have a supplimentary income aiding, and feeding their ventures. true true... sure would be easier to do only this if money grew on trees eh! haha.. CRY!!! do what u need to do to continue to do what u do! and im NOT reffering to illegal activity. there are many ways to suppliment income...
Ie: web design, Graphic design, Editorials, Photography, editing, videography, SOUND editing, Retail Sales, advertising... whew get me started!

and you touched on parental support.

Nick Apex reminded me once, a long time ago, and its stuck with me.. that ages ago way prior to his involvment with motorcycles. Nick was die-hard and interested in Snow Boarding, If i remember right he was very successful too ALMOST "pro".. BUT he also pointed out that in that sport in order to make the leap to full time sole income IE "Pro" it took parental support. not necisarily with just money but HEART. I've agreed with him ever since. Look at almost every big name "extreme sport" athlete they have have supportive parents... Carey hart, Pastrana, Sean White... etc etc..

Cant hate on the fact that some people's parents care about what their kids do enough to aid them however they can. thats what parenting is about... when u have kids suddenly your dreams are replaced by their dreams. Thats what makes America, America! thats a small part of why this country is so fukin great!

I know my own story, my relationship with my mom (no dad) was always very negative prior to about 2 years ago... after i left to pursue this dream full time, over the course of the 2 years i know that my mom and i have actually become very good friends... she's seen how ive approached this sport and how successful ive been thus far, and it's juiced her to give me that moral support Ive NEVER had in my life.. and its awesome! its the most rejuvinating thing on earth! The days when im upset and want to give up and tell this sport and a lot of the haters in it to **** of and be done.. are the days when my mom of all people will tell me to continue. thats a feeling that better than a highchair circle..

This sport has changed my life! its changed many peoples lives ive seen it!

there are misconceptions of everything in life. you watch TV, magazines, newpapers and you assume. you think one thing but reality is never that!!

Who ever said that Pro means money? if money is what you seek.. then pro isnt for you...

In order to survive making money through stunts it takes... Drumm roll.. WORK.

for me Pro has meant a life time experience that I would never trade in. I have seen this entire country, met soooo many people, been involved in the industry in ways i never knew possible, I've been a published PAID magazine writer this year, thats a feat in itself that makes me smile like a 3 year old! I've learned sooooo much about BUSINESS, professionalism, work ethics. Its been the craziest 2 years in my life man and I fukin LOVE IT! the lessons ive learned through this sport are going to make me a better person later in life.

Ive met many PRO motorcyclists in the last few years.. many old Pro racers... and ive heard all their stories ive seen how they relate.. its all the same story my friend! this industry is great!

instead of people sitting there crying about not getting sponsors, or crying that so and so is better then this person, or I can do this this this and this why am i not getting that..

my message to everyone is:

Stop worrying what OTHERS are doing and pay attention to yourselves! worry about what YOU do. Worry about your own goals, and happiness man..

if you go into anything in life demanding something your probably going to leave bitter and upset..

have no expectations and youll never be disappointed!

blood milk and sky!

-kane

Bravo. Kane, you are one of my son’s favorite riders. Makes me feel at ease knowing that someone he looks up to not only has skill but also has character. If this is a sample of what you are like I cant wait for him to meet you in person.
Old 09-22-2005, 05:07 PM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

pessimism - A negative outlook on life... its a poison!

my message to everyone is:

Stop worrying what OTHERS are doing and pay attention to yourselves! worry about what YOU do. Worry about your own goals, and happiness man..

if you go into anything in life demanding something your probably going to leave bitter and upset..

have no expectations and youll never be disappointed!

-kane
Very valid points man....
Old 09-22-2005, 05:08 PM

DirtyDanza is an unknown quantity at this point

damn this was a long read... I need to take a nap now... back to my circles....

and thats drawing circles on paper
Old 09-22-2005, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by OneUpMoto
Bravo. Kane, you are one of my son’s favorite riders. Makes me feel at ease knowing that someone he looks up to not only has skill but also has character. If this is a sample of what you are like I cant wait for him to meet you in person.

Hahahaha One of the examples of what he does. Then he makes it all fancy by writing a nice speech!!! Two sided person my friend!!!
Ask Pauly. I mean They are also examples of what people now think of them. People here and anywhere, they make fun of him & D-Mann another ie cause of what Kane Started. By Far I prefer to Hang out & meet D-Mann & have way more respect for those two, D-Mann & Pauly, than the respect than anyone gives to them thanks to Kane!

It would be better for your son to meet Pauly than it would be Kane! Ive have had the oporrtunity to have met them both. Now thats just my opinion! Everyone has one like you do!!
Old 09-22-2005, 05:17 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by OneUpMoto

thanks man, i appreciate that a lot. im still only human, not perfect by any means never claim to be.. haha. cant make everyone happy though eh?

I would love to meet your boy.. email me your address and Ill ship out a poster and some stuntcards for him...

kane@kaneone.com

-kane
Old 09-22-2005, 05:21 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

jesus manny... re read the things you post my friend.

why are you so full of hate? not a good way to live. you have some serious issues apparently, you need to work out.

i feel for you.

-kane
Old 09-22-2005, 05:22 PM

thanks man, i appreciate that a lot. im still only human, not perfect by any means never claim to be.. haha. cant make everyone happy though eh?

I would love to meet your boy.. email me your address and Ill ship out a poster and some stuntcards for him...

kane@kaneone.com

-kane

Hahahahahaha... I bet you are laughing

Me too!! Honestly!!!

But thats the way you get what you do!!! LOL Keep moving frontward.
Old 09-22-2005, 05:23 PM

Manny if you claim to be oh so old and wise, why do you have such issues with communicating with somebody?

It is the leading cause to the end of relationships...

Better to speak to somebody one on one if you have a problem, rather than rant and rave in the public eye, it makes you look bad not anybody else.
Old 09-22-2005, 05:26 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Jim from Parts Unlimited:

"Oh manny BTW while on the topic of owing people stuff... what about all the stickers you promised me for helping youguys when u needed it last year"

-jim
Old 09-22-2005, 05:34 PM

Manny if you claim to be oh so old and wise, why do you have such issues with communicating with somebody?

It is the leading cause to the end of relationships...

Better to speak to somebody one on one if you have a problem, rather than rant and rave in the public eye, it makes you look bad not anybody else.

But then again you are the best at that!! I know !!! This is what you love to do most!! Ranting & Raving in the public eye about someone else. Then all of you stick your tail in between your legs & say poor me!!! lol
I besides Pauly & D-Man am the other one that has called Kane out!
Well you know what! One could take so much beating before one explodes.
So If I was Ranting & Raving about Kane before then prolly it would make it OK for me to Rant & Rave here now. Right? That dont make sence!
At least I am being an *** for fukking speaking the thruth. Which makes me feel way better! Every one will have their opinion!
Old 09-22-2005, 05:38 PM

Not a single word of anything you just wrote has made any sense to me in fact, so I guess the answer is:

NO

Seriously Manny I think you just need to get laid...
Old 09-22-2005, 05:41 PM

Felces is an unknown quantity at this point

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=130409
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=111212
Here keeth

Just so everyone doesn't lay it ALL out on manny... Kane has exploded before to.
Old 09-22-2005, 05:46 PM

Jim from Parts Unlimited:

"Oh manny BTW while on the topic of owing people stuff... what about all the stickers you promised me for helping youguys when u needed it last year"

-jim

Hey Jim:

I dont really know about the stickers.. You know how stickers are. Always Gone. We always end up telling people that we will get some more. Then get some & they are gone again.

Now I do owe you for the Gloves. Like $30.00 dollars or so they were! I havent forgotten but I havent been by there to pay you! Last Time I saw Kane I told him to tell you that I had not forgotten. It was the same time he told me I will get you the Stuff from JIM. Thats why I told him to tell you, He mentioned your name. He said" He will hook it up up for me!" As for the parts you helped us out I had you linked up @ the site for Ever as a SPONSOR. It was up untill about 2.5 weeks ago when I Re-did & Updated the site! I had your link for over a year. RoadRash chich Jessica Had it on there & that was a long time ago. I believe your logo is still in a few other things we had it on.
We appreciated the used tires you gave us + the fact the you were there for us when we needed a few parts that we broke out there! I still say you are a Good Man!

Now what does that have to do with this???

Manny
Old 09-22-2005, 05:53 PM

Ill be back!!!
Got to run some errands!!
Manny

Make sure you tune in again!! Same site, Same Forum, Same topic At a later time!

Im Out!

Quick Reply: most advanced stunt crew/person?