Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: who"s got the skills that pays the bills?
Outermost
28.89%
geared up
7.22%
darius
39.72%
starboyz
14.29%
tony D
5.81%
No limit
4.08%
Voters: 637. You may not vote on this poll

most advanced stunt crew/person?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2005, 08:23 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person
Re: most advanced stunt crew/person?

I should go onto a VW forum and ask who the most advanced is at this point.

Daruis
MANA (HOW the **** is he left out)
Ernie
Manny
Joe B
Alex Flores (hes not in there either)
Warren James has it all
All the eastcoast guys I dont know like CJ?
Brando
Ryan Smith
the list can go on forever....

Every couple months someone comes from nowhere and punks the top guys. This thread is funny, but useless to a point. And if you haven't seen D ride as of late in PERSON you're missing something, I have a feeling Mana is about to open a can of whoop *** on this "sport" real soon too. Oh well its the ****in internet so its the public, so I'm wrong, respect the masses, strengh through numbers and all that bullshit.
Old 08-06-2005, 10:24 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Nick Apex

Daruis
Ernie
Manny
Joe B
Warren James has it all
Brando
Ryan Smith

Every couple months someone comes from nowhere and punks the top guys. This thread is funny, but useless to a point. And if you haven't seen D ride as of late in PERSON you're missing something, I have a feeling Mana is about to open a can of whoop *** on this "sport" real soon too. Oh well its the ****in internet so its the public, so I'm wrong, respect the masses, strengh through numbers and all that bullshit.
dude..your right...for sure.....but theres just one thing...outermost...yup...people will HAVE om IN THERE MIND
Old 08-06-2005, 11:52 PM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nick Apex

Daruis
Ernie
Manny
Joe B
Warren James has it all
Brando
Ryan Smith

EXACTLY. THERE ARE NO-NAMES EVERYWHERE THAT KILL IT, ITS ALL PERSONAL OPINION OR WHOS STYLE CLICKS BEST WITH WHAT YOU LIKE TO SEE. THANX FOR PUTTING MY NAME UP THOUGH
Old 08-07-2005, 05:02 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Originally Posted by MR. RYAN SMITH
EXACTLY. THERE ARE NO-NAMES EVERYWHERE THAT KILL IT, ITS ALL PERSONAL OPINION OR WHOS STYLE CLICKS BEST WITH WHAT YOU LIKE TO SEE. THANX FOR PUTTING MY NAME UP THOUGH
Earned respect is nothing to thank me for, but you're more than welcome. How my drunk *** left Phil out is beyond me, one of my all time favorites to watch. And homeschooler, you're medium pimpin only because you're on an XR100, then again hes now to a point that people would be all over his nuts as flavor of the week too, fame is an internet clip away little OM soldier, steal Ernie's F3 and show the world how the 15 year olds crush ****.
Old 08-07-2005, 02:28 PM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

DAMN it would be tight to see who has voted for who on this poll...
Old 08-07-2005, 03:45 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

I vote for Dmann

-kane
Old 08-07-2005, 04:20 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
I vote for Dmann

-kane
Haven't heard much of him lately. Does he not ride comps like Stunt Wars or anything like that?
Old 08-07-2005, 04:22 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Brian~11
Haven't heard much of him lately. Does he not ride comps like Stunt Wars or anything like that?
Not sure...

I do know he has a phat sick nasty endo shot in a Maxxis tires ad in this months Super Streetbike magazine...

-kane
Old 08-07-2005, 07:15 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve

hahahahahaha D-mann I heared was out at bike night last night at the spot,but as usual just did his main stunt and sit and don't do anything....

-Art
Old 08-18-2005, 10:58 PM

you guys keep on forgetting...............
Old 08-18-2005, 10:58 PM

OUTERMOST>...it rings in ur ears forever
Old 08-23-2005, 03:42 PM

Up2BP is an unknown quantity at this point

There is a new site opening to find out who Is the best in every state and in the country I guess we will find out then. The site is called www.theultimatestuntrider.com it gives every one a chance to show who they are and there skills, it is a contest open to every one. so if you got skills this is the place to go....................... :YEAH
Old 08-23-2005, 03:47 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

i am........... ill stunt on all u ******
Old 08-23-2005, 03:56 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by morrow
i am........... ill stunt on all u ******
just playin.....theres a lot that are close i think darius, kane, and geared up whoever is stepping up with new tricks
Old 08-25-2005, 01:00 PM

youngStuntRyda is an unknown quantity at this point

first and foremost ......if it wasnt for the starboyz... non of this **** would be here..we wouldnt have a stuntlife forum ....they brought it mainstream and there still up n rockin the streets...no doubt in my mind the best crew is the starboyz....i just got to ride with kevin the other night and for a 18 yr old kid ridin with one of his idles is pretty ****in amazing...scott n kevin are 2 of the nicest guys u will meet....kevin was rockin 1 handed circle wheelies around the security gaurds car at the spot we were ridin at....and one other thing there would be no "ftp" if it wasnt for them either so ...enough said STARBOYZ
Old 09-20-2005, 10:14 AM

D-Mann is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the vote Kane. You know me. I'm just scratching out a living. That add will be in Sept. Super street bike,Oct, moto prod news, Nov. parts unlimited, DEC. dealer news, and august 10 th issue of cycle news, I have just about all the toys I want now. The H 1 Alfa is the next and last on the list. I'll have to take you up in the new plane. I'll have it in about 3 weeks. It's getting sent from Australia now.

My is you can tell who is "payin the bills" by what you see and don't see. The people that you keep seeing in movies and magazines but don't hear a lot from are probably the guys making the money. Those are the guys working both ends of this sport. The sponsorship maintenance, and looking for new support and shows to perform. Most of the upper echelon has been busy abrode the last few years. I know that's pays most of my bills.

O-ya and art. why do you keep running your f*#@in mouth. Have I said sh*t to you? "Don't bother answering" It was rhetorical. One day mark my words here today, you will have to settle up for all the smack you talk. And you'll be siting there looking all surprised saying I didn't do anything. We'll some people are keeping track of your silly ***. And I know you have a reckoning coming. I just hope I'm there to see it.

Have a great day dum-sh*it.

And to everyone else, that has to read the haters sh*t all the time, I apologize for them. I know the stunt life management is not tolerating the haters anymore. But as they weed them out don't let them distracted you form why you are here to begin with. Because we all love to ride!!!!!
Old 09-20-2005, 06:04 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve

Derrick time to grow up.What r u like 35 already? We all heared u saying u doing no handed circles like 2.5 years ago u just don't show your A game. That's where my comment came from,sorry if u can't take a joke. Relax go take a vacation or smth,sh%t. F... this or that...Mark my words better,talk is cheap,go practice and have fun, not tell me u gonna do smth cuz u not.U been repeating yourself for the last year...**** get's old...
"Because we all love to ride!!!!!"- 2 bad I never see u ride u eather come out in the truck or come sit and watch...
U know my number if u need me or want to go ride...

-Art
Old 09-20-2005, 07:25 PM

Swank989 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old topic but since everyone's tossing in new info:

So if I had to vote for anyone nation wide (that I've been exposed to) with the widest variety of tricks executed in the best manor I would vote for warren james. He gets alot of recognition but not alot of people realize that he does almost everything. He's stylish too.

In the given list I thought that darius was the best pick. Figure everything he does looks sick as hell, always has nad tricks, good stoppies, a couple acro's. Just figure what would happen if he liked acrobatics....it would be like all the other tricks. he breaks new ground every time he rides and splits a chunk off my **** every time I see some ****. Pushes me hard!

OM is in a close second IMHO. Just dial in those front brakes boys everything else is sick nasty as hell!

there's also a list of people not on the list that I just like to ride with and blow my mind regularly:

kane
jason pullin
bullo
joe molina
nick apex ("my f-ckin camera guy rides way better than u" is a phrase I use more often than my friends like to hear)
joe brown
crazy dan
brunelles
anything from Massachusetts
emrock
ryan lanier
j-beats

Okay I'm a **** if I forgot your name....but try harder to make it stick in my mind then
Old 09-20-2005, 09:38 PM

you guys aint no ****.edub been rolling endos forever.sticking his foot in the front tire.........OUTERMOST.for originality.haha
it jus sinks in ur head O U T E R M O S T.......
Old 09-20-2005, 09:47 PM
1 footer wheelies!

Sillyneck is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Swank989
Old topic but since everyone's tossing in new info:

So if I had to vote for anyone nation wide (that I've been exposed to) with the widest variety of tricks executed in the best manor I would vote for warren james. He gets alot of recognition but not alot of people realize that he does almost everything. He's stylish too.

In the given list I thought that darius was the best pick. Figure everything he does looks sick as hell, always has nad tricks, good stoppies, a couple acro's. Just figure what would happen if he liked acrobatics....it would be like all the other tricks. he breaks new ground every time he rides and splits a chunk off my **** every time I see some ****. Pushes me hard!

OM is in a close second IMHO. Just dial in those front brakes boys everything else is sick nasty as hell!

there's also a list of people not on the list that I just like to ride with and blow my mind regularly:

kane
jason pullin
bullo
joe molina
nick apex ("my f-ckin camera guy rides way better than u" is a phrase I use more often than my friends like to hear)
joe brown
crazy dan
brunelles
anything from Massachusetts
emrock
ryan lanier
j-beats

Okay I'm a **** if I forgot your name....but try harder to make it stick in my mind then

OOOOPS I posted this at my shop. someone else's login. Might make more sense now?

Quick Reply: most advanced stunt crew/person?