View Poll Results: WHICH IS MORE ADDICTIVE?
Wheelies
84.62%
Crack
15.38%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Which is more addictive?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2004, 10:15 AM

Sox4evA is an unknown quantity at this point
Which is more addictive?

Not having ever tried crack, I personally cant answer, but... sh*t!! Is there a support group for wheelies?

Boy its gonna suck when winter comes to New England. Like, tomorrow.
Old 11-09-2004, 10:19 AM

SuzukiJoe can only hope to improve
Re: Which is more addictive?

Say to drugs....
Old 11-09-2004, 10:25 AM

PiNkY is an unknown quantity at this point

That sucks man, wish I knew what that felt like. It's cold as hell here...around 51 woo man I don't know if I can ride in that ****. . just fukin with yea...thats texas weather for you. You could buy a fiddy and find an abandoned warehouse to stunt in.
Old 11-09-2004, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by PiNkY
That sucks man, wish I knew what that felt like. It's cold as hell here...around 51 woo man I don't know if I can ride in that ****. ..

Dude, it was 26 this morning when I RODE home from work.

Can you stunt a snowmobile?
Old 11-09-2004, 10:51 AM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

thats cold **** there, i have rode in 33* but i dont bother riding to work in the morning when its this cold, it was 22* when i woke up this morning, its more of a pain in the *** then anything... not like i can wheelie with a cold tire anyway hehe.
Old 11-09-2004, 11:00 AM

**** I love this weather it's better than it being humid and hot. Hell you can wheelie in that just do a burnout first to warm up the tire then have at it.
Old 11-09-2004, 11:16 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Wheelies are my anti-drug. Yet I enjoy a dutch almost every time I ride.
Old 11-09-2004, 11:39 AM

Question Re: Which is more addictive?

Originally Posted by MikeM
Wheelies are my anti-drug. Yet I enjoy a dutch almost every time I ride.
Dude I have to ask, what's a dutch?
Old 11-09-2004, 11:48 AM

Got2josh is an unknown quantity at this point

no kidding, I'm the only person taking advantage of the motorcycle parking at college, except for the jerks with cars. I'm going to see the used tonight at the palladium in worcester, it's like an hour and a half from my house mostly highway, so if I can't get a ride them I'm going to be riding the bike tonight.

The big thing is just wear a windbreaker when you're out, it eliminates the windchill so all you have to do is wear a few layers and you're all set.

What do you guys wear for the legs? Right now I'm just wearing jeans but my knees get so cold after a while. I wear the burton toaster gloves for the hands, they rock cause they're completely windproof and made for the cold temps.
Old 11-09-2004, 11:53 AM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

i think he is refering to dutch ovens.......
Old 11-09-2004, 11:55 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

sickboy can only hope to improve

wear a pair or trermal under wear/pants or sweat pants under your jeans
helps out a lot ...

Laterz
Brian

Originally Posted by Got2josh
no kidding, I'm the only person taking advantage of the motorcycle parking at college, except for the jerks with cars. I'm going to see the used tonight at the palladium in worcester, it's like an hour and a half from my house mostly highway, so if I can't get a ride them I'm going to be riding the bike tonight.

The big thing is just wear a windbreaker when you're out, it eliminates the windchill so all you have to do is wear a few layers and you're all set.

What do you guys wear for the legs? Right now I'm just wearing jeans but my knees get so cold after a while. I wear the burton toaster gloves for the hands, they rock cause they're completely windproof and made for the cold temps.
Old 11-09-2004, 12:05 PM

sweet, I think I might actually try my snowboard pants tonight, look pimp and be warm.
It's going to suck if I don't get my license soon, it's tough carrying a snowboard on a bike.
Old 11-09-2004, 12:06 PM

hehe, you knock peoples mirrors off when you cut lanes.
Old 11-09-2004, 12:11 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Dutch Masters - Finely rolled, then un-rolled, then re-rolled cigars. Like a blunt, but better.
Old 11-09-2004, 04:02 PM

r6 n shit is an unknown quantity at this point

yea finnaly a dutch fan :YEAH
Old 11-09-2004, 04:17 PM

Hey! This thread was supposed to be about wheelie addiction! I think actually its my own fault; I 'jacked my own thread...

Anyhow, (to get back on the point); WTF, I cannot stop doing wheelies! Its like a drug; I want to do a wheelie everywhere, anywhere. Any road thats straight for a few feet. Or even a road thats NOT straight. At night, during the day, in the rain, in the cold. In parking lots, on the highway, from stoplight to stoplight in the city, in suburban neighborhoods. I've wheelied for any and every pedestrian I've seen, from kids playing in the yard to elderly people walking. I wheelie instead of waving if I see another bike coming. When I'm not doing wheelies, I am thinking of them. I will take my bike out, to go around the block just to do a wheelie. I need help. Does anyone else have this problem??
Old 11-09-2004, 04:45 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

ah man i love crack and wheelies so i get cracked out and wheelie arround the town looking for crack rocks cause people drop em all the time so i search the hell outta arizona roads. i can spot crack in a 70mph stand up on the freeway
Old 11-10-2004, 12:43 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

haha,my friend ken used to do crack and that **** ****ed him up..but hes off it now and im still on wheelies so i have to say wheelies.... :YEAH
Old 11-10-2004, 01:56 AM

xraycatj is an unknown quantity at this point

never done any serious drugs but damn i wish i could hibernate till spring so i can ride again....cant wait....but i must...such is life in colorado....
Old 11-10-2004, 08:01 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by MasterShake
ah man i love crack and wheelies so i get cracked out and wheelie arround the town looking for crack rocks cause people drop em all the time so i search the hell outta arizona roads. i can spot crack in a 70mph stand up on the freeway
LMAO, that would make you the ***** that jacked my rock after I dropped it on the 101. I want that back!!

Quick Reply: Which is more addictive?