Newbie Here:)

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 04:22 PM

Gixxer73 is an unknown quantity at this point
Newbie Here:)

Want to give a shout out and say what's up!!!!

I have been riding for about 12 years and of course do illegal street racing and no stunts. I would love to start to learn on how to do stunts and need some suggestions on how, where, why, when to start and etc... I have a new GSX-R1000 2004 and would hate to **** it up, if you know what I mean? Of course I can ride a wheelie in my sleep but want to learn al those other fun stunts and learn the names. My only problem would be my size. I use to BB and compete so here are my stats 6'3", 240lbs, solid muscle, 12% Body fat and no so limber. So some of these stunts look like you need to be limber and quick as hell. Any learning guides, videos and etc.... to help out. I just moved to Tempe, AZ and looking for riders to ride with and of course everyone I meet out here exchange phone numbers but never call. WTF. Not like the people from back home (Chicago). Looks like I should be moving back real soon and would love to get hooked up with some cool, safe, adrenaline junkie guys. I don't drive under the influence and for all that do you are plain f'in STUPID. I like to party but be safe about what I do. I'm 31, project manager for construction company, degreed and working on MBA, have 2 children (1 in Florida and 1 in CHI-TOWN), divorced and looking for help. Any leads would be awesome, especially for AZ area until I move.
Old 08-17-2004, 06:55 PM

Gixxer73 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Newbie Here:)

No hellos from anyone. Holy crap I think that is pretty rude since I see 11 viewers. My other Talk boards for BB are much more friendly and they are all on the sauce. Well maybe I will find another site to go to.
Old 08-17-2004, 07:13 PM

Luke is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Newbie Here:)

man, you should quit the construction business and start writing personal adds for people!

Just kidding, check out this thread and read the whole things...best advice you can get. As far as people in AZ...dunno...try posting in the arizona section

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/443-stunting-help-advice/72156-complete-guide-learning-basic.html

AZ threads
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/235-arizona