know this is a stupid ?, but...

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2004, 06:27 PM

xRR-riderx is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: know this is a stupid ?, but...

Originally Posted by KungFu954
Dude XXR or was it Xrr,

I'm sorry to hear about your loop, that sucks so bad, glad your alright though well, maybe not allright but not dead. That road rash stuff sucks the first time you shower huh? I hate that soooo bad. Hurts almost as much as the sound the bike makes when it hits the deck. Dude, lemme know if there is anything I can do fur ya.
In the mean time I hope you walked away with some vicodine! Take 2 and watch the matrix. It'll get your mind off the crash fur a while. hehe.
lol, thanks man, im just fckin sittin on the couch watchin videos all week hoping i can ride in a week or 2, my bike is mostly cosmetic from the looks of it, besides the broken stator cover and spilled antifreeze... but i havent looked at it since we took it off the truck last night. ill keep ya posted, an if anyone has any right side f3 fairings, pm me.. thanks
Old 08-03-2004, 06:42 PM

Dude XXR or was it Xrr,

I'm sorry to hear about your loop, that sucks so bad, glad your alright though well, maybe not allright but not dead. That road rash stuff sucks the first time you shower huh? I hate that soooo bad. Hurts almost as much as the sound the bike makes when it hits the deck. Dude, lemme know if there is anything I can do fur ya.
In the mean time I hope you walked away with some vicodine! Take 2 and watch the matrix. It'll get your mind off the crash fur a while. hehe.
ill post some pics of my roadrash, my thumbs, and my bike as soon as i take em...
Old 08-06-2004, 01:03 AM

Dude XXR or was it Xrr,

KUNGFU, i didnt get any pics of my bike all busted up, but i got 2 pics in my avatar, one highway wheeliie 3rd gear bp, and me with both casts, thats not the wheelie i fell on, but that as a far *** one, over a mile, just so people know i dont talk ****. ill get u some of my busted up bike, and after i get these things off, ill take some of some highchairs, spreaders, **** like that.... later man... PS, the vic's are sweeeet.. :YEAH
Old 08-06-2004, 02:16 AM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

Yeah I got vicodin after I broke my collar bone landing a stand up crossed.

That was on a bicycle, I should count my blessings on the big boy bike. Fun pills though.
Old 08-06-2004, 02:17 PM

KungFu954 is an unknown quantity at this point

Xrr,

That is some serously dope shiat!!!!!!!!! Man I can't wait to get to that point!
My wheelies blow so bad. I got everything else down, I can endo like no tomorrow, burnouts, I can eve do a christ but my poor wheelies suck.

That is mega dope,,, high props to ya bro. I hope everything else is ok.
Old 08-06-2004, 04:38 PM

Xrr,

That is some serously dope shiat!!!!!!!!! Man I can't wait to get to that point!
My wheelies blow so bad. I got everything else down, I can endo like no tomorrow, burnouts, I can eve do a christ but my poor wheelies suck.

That is mega dope,,, high props to ya bro. I hope everything else is ok.
thanks man, i really appreciate it, i just cant wait to get on my bike again, after some serious work... keep practicing, if ur ever gonna be in pittsburgh, lemme know, latter brother :YEAH
Old 08-13-2004, 06:17 AM

suzukirider03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FHL
I need to get my bike dynoed. It won't even power wheelie so there's gotta be something wrong.
what kind of bike do you ride?
Old 08-17-2004, 02:07 AM

need4$peed is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL, dayummm, I leave a post and a couple dudes wanna attack me? do me a favor and suck on my two middle fingers . Whoa dude, whoever you were, you go ahead and run from the boys, I would put more here but don't want to waste my time or brain power. And damn that sux somebody else is using "biker trash", oh well we are not official or anything, just for fun. Peace out, and ride safe!!
Old 08-20-2004, 03:11 PM

xr-fifty is an unknown quantity at this point

how about pittsburg stunna penguins! lol