know this is a stupid ?, but...

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2004, 08:36 PM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person
Re: know this is a stupid ?, but...

Originally Posted by kxrider
ya for real dude just because you finnaly got the ***** to do sit down power wheelis doesnt mean your a stunter hit us up when you rockin at least a mile cuz thats when your halfway gettin it

I am clutching for your information, and I just got my -1 sprocket installed so I can pull up wheelies at indicated 20mph and not have them drop if I go below 2 1/2 feet. I'll be doing stand ups in just a little bit, I either have to clutch them and just get used to the feeling or figure out how to bounce second.
Old 07-29-2004, 09:10 PM
Registered Stunter

Metzger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FHL
I am clutching for your information, and I just got my -1 sprocket installed so I can pull up wheelies at indicated 20mph and not have them drop if I go below 2 1/2 feet. I'll be doing stand ups in just a little bit, I either have to clutch them and just get used to the feeling or figure out how to bounce second.
FHL will your 1/4 mile wheelie footage be posted on stuntlife tomorrow as you said it would be?
Old 07-29-2004, 09:15 PM
FHL

FHL is a decent person

No sorry we had stormy weather and I had to cart my 20 year old brother who had his license suspended around for hours every day.

I'll get it within the next week or so. I dunno about footage I don't have a camcorder but I might be able to borrow my sisters.
Old 07-30-2004, 12:12 AM

armyofone is an unknown quantity at this point

Xrr-riderx, it is hard to come up with group names these days go with something like OFF. That way when someone challenges you or your group on stunting and you wax the **** out of them you can say " What's wrong you can't beat OFF." Something catchy helps to like Outermost is tight or something short like like that group from Canada I think G.M.O. Green Mountain Outlaws.

FHL or FHM whatever this is'nt hatelife.com so get the **** if you don't like other groups names. Your entitled to your opinon but people are trying to help this group find there stamp if you don't like any of it "Suck a fat baby's *****."
Old 07-30-2004, 12:35 AM

LowViscosity is an unknown quantity at this point

well i came up with one a lil while back don't know if anyone has claimed it ... and i can't stunt worth a damn... just regualr long HWY wheelies and some good endo's here and there. But a little ridin' group here in east TX wants a name.. i told them Indecent Exposure... like it kuz it has nuthin' to do with bikes but yet it does.. we are exposing the public to our "my" indecent acts on a bike... sounds like i'm *** rapin' the bike right haha
PPL around here don't see a bike up on one at all because no one can.. and when they do they are on the phone callin' me in to the po po's
Old 07-30-2004, 12:37 AM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FHL

if you gotta drop a tooth in the front to get it up you got probs dude i can straight bounce 3rd up on my stock r6 no clutch at all
Old 07-30-2004, 12:40 AM
FHL

FHL is a decent person

I could get it up before, I just wanted more power for second gear so I could clutch and bounce easier.

It's not the same at high altitude, it's 6500 feet above sea level where I live in Highlands Ranch.
Old 07-30-2004, 12:49 AM

LowViscosity is an unknown quantity at this point

I could bounce my Sixxer up stock 2nd gear easy... then went -1 to make it even easier... u'll get it with practice man.. just don't be a badass because you can get it up. I finally got long wheelies down the other day slowin' second gear down to 55 mph after bouncin' it up at 60+ but this is way and i'm not too sure if altitude matter THAT much seems like u'd float up kuz your closer to space
Old 07-30-2004, 12:57 AM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LowViscosity
I u'll get it with practice man.. just don't be a badass because you can get it up. and i'm not too sure if altitude matter THAT much seems like u'd float up kuz your closer to space
couldnt have said it better my self just cuz u can get it up now and rock it for a could hundred feet dont get a big head and start thinkin your the ****...........

adn your bikes FI righ or carburated either remap or jet that shi if it dont run right
Old 07-30-2004, 01:06 AM

rx706 is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn whats with all the drama in here? The guy was just askin for a name...like (i dont know if this is taken) "skillas" skill and killers put together...
Old 07-30-2004, 01:19 AM
FHL

FHL is a decent person

Yeah, I've herad people say between 25-30% power is lost in denver so that would make my bike have 70hp. That's like 90BHP. It feels fast, especially compared the cars here.
Old 07-30-2004, 01:25 AM
go kill yourself

RecklessSteve is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xRR-riderx
alright, i know this is a stupid question, but how do u guys come up with names for your stunt teams?? me and a couple of my buddies are tryin to start our own team in pittsburgh, but everyname we come up with sounds gay as hell, any help or ideas??? try not to bash this question too much..
how bout b.o.c.f. bunch of crazy f*cks? and fer that guy bashin team names well i ride with reckless incorporated .if you wanna bust me go right ahead cuz your wheelies r garbage and u probably watch me from the stands.
Old 07-30-2004, 02:00 AM
FHL

FHL is a decent person

I don't really care all that much about wheelies, it's just something to do every once in a while. I don't even think I've never gone out and "practiced" either I just pop them up when i feel like it.
Old 07-30-2004, 01:14 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

teva is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FHL
I don't really care all that much about wheelies, it's just something to do every once in a while. I don't even think I've never gone out and "practiced" either I just pop them up when i feel like it.
''YOU DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT WHEELIES'', BUT YOUR ON HERE ALL THE TIME ASKING ABOUT CLUTCHING, GEARS, HOW TO BOUNCE, WHAT GEAR? SH#T LIKE THAT, BUT YEAH YOUR WRIGHT, YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE ABOUT WHEELIES.

OH YEAH [ RECKLESS INCORPORATED ] THAT'S TIGHT...
Old 07-30-2004, 01:49 PM

KungFu954 is an unknown quantity at this point

uhh not that much power loss in denver, my 954 shoots about 134 hp at 6000 ft, course fuel injection helps a bit but still I used to have a night train and I had it dynoed it shot 74hp at sea level it should do between 80 and 84hp
Yes you loose enough to tell the difference but not 30%. Maybe if your way up in the mountains way up! So a Gixxer 6 should have about a 80 or 90 hp

also ,,,big time the drama in here SUCKS.
Old 07-30-2004, 01:50 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Im more personal to the name gohard outlaw extreme freestyle rider boyz
Old 07-30-2004, 02:06 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

I guess I'll explain my name - just for reference or whatever.....

We started out JUST as a riding group. We were a bunch of noobs, and it seemed everytime we tried to get the whloe group together, **** hit the fan. A crash, a busted bike or crappy weather always stopped our riding together.

We decided to call ourselves 'DNF' as in 'Did Not Finish' - It was a racing term (bike related) and it had a 13 kind of jinx thing to it, so it stuck. 3+ years later were still mainly a riding group, with three of us that have dedicated ourselves to stunting.........

Anyways, to make short of it, pick a name that holds some meaning ( serious **** or funny stuff ) and STICK WITH IT!!!!

I got this so I don't forget who I ride with LOL - there a 7 of us with the DNF tats now....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	tat.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	90832  
Old 07-30-2004, 02:33 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

teva is an unknown quantity at this point

Tight Tat, True To Your Crew, That's What I'm Talking About...
Old 07-30-2004, 07:11 PM
FHL

FHL is a decent person

Originally Posted by KungFu954
uhh not that much power loss in denver, my 954 shoots about 134 hp at 6000 ft, course fuel injection helps a bit but still I used to have a night train and I had it dynoed it shot 74hp at sea level it should do between 80 and 84hp
Yes you loose enough to tell the difference but not 30%. Maybe if your way up in the mountains way up! So a Gixxer 6 should have about a 80 or 90 hp

also ,,,big time the drama in here SUCKS.
I need to get my bike dynoed. It won't even power wheelie so there's gotta be something wrong.
Old 07-30-2004, 09:34 PM

xRR-riderx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RecklessSteve
how bout b.o.c.f. bunch of crazy f*cks? and fer that guy bashin team names well i ride with reckless incorporated .if you wanna bust me go right ahead cuz your wheelies r garbage and u probably watch me from the stands.
thanks dude, i might use that... thanks for the help..
:YEAH
as for everyone else, seriously, i fcking started a thread on what to call a stunt team, and u guys start arguing about how to get up an r6 in 3rd gear... start a new thread, i just wanted an answer to my ? not to be a d1ck or n e thing.... :YEAH

Quick Reply: know this is a stupid ?, but...