tricks of the trade ...

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 12:02 PM

01CbR929RR is an unknown quantity at this point
tricks of the trade ...

just wondering what steps have you taken or even thought of to ensure that you do not get caught by "the man" ? cut off switch for the lights, electronic license plate flipper ,etc... please be as detailed as possible as to what you used and how you did it. just lookin for some neat stuff to do to my bike
Old 07-01-2004, 12:21 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

-MXD- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: tricks of the trade ...

youre a cop. 1st post and you want info on how to break the law. we know whats up
Old 07-01-2004, 12:32 PM

def not a cop.... just a broke kid lookin for some cool **** to do to his bike for cheap...
Old 07-01-2004, 12:35 PM

-MXD- is an unknown quantity at this point

i was just fukin with you, you dont need anything. rock your **** stock and stay off main streets. dont stay in one spot for a long time unless you are on private property and have permission from the owner.
Old 07-01-2004, 12:53 PM
Scrape and keep going...

not_me is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 01CbR929RR
just wondering what steps have you taken or even thought of to ensure that you do not get caught by "the man" ? cut off switch for the lights, electronic license plate flipper ,etc... please be as detailed as possible as to what you used and how you did it. just lookin for some neat stuff to do to my bike
Smoke screen, oil slick, tack drop, RPG's..... You name it, I can do it....
Old 07-01-2004, 01:03 PM

teva is an unknown quantity at this point

JUST DON'T STOP, IF YOU DON'T STOP, YOU DON'T GET CAUGHT...
Old 07-01-2004, 01:25 PM

yea, but if they get your plate # your still screwed... this also isnt just for running from the cops... id like to do something like strobes and wheelie light and stuff like that... i have a buddy wit ha switch panel on the bike that then 1 button pressed it flips his plate up, another button turns off all running lights. i have also heard of people putting fog lights low on the front forks so that when all lights are off and the fogs stay on only you can see the road and the cop.... err, person following you, cant see you cuz they are mounted so low
Old 07-01-2004, 01:36 PM

JonnyJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Put your plate under your tail in front of your tire a bit, then do a nice smokey burnout to cover your plate with rubber. If you get pulled over for your plate just say it was dirty and they will let you walk, but if your getting chased they won't be able to see it.
Old 07-01-2004, 01:49 PM

KungFu954 is an unknown quantity at this point

step 1- clean bike
step 2- lube chain
step 3- use chain lube on licence plate
step 4- start bike
step 6-pull away from house
step 7- pick up bike and remove disc lock
step 8- go ride for a while and do a burnout
step 9- admire plate that cannot be read
step 10-have fun

Notes- if you have a 929 you can out accelarate a lamborgini diablo to about 170 180. Soooooo a crown vic or a caprice or even the rare camero should be laughable. Just don't get the tortoise and the hair complex and slow down after you get rid of em cops love chases and they don't have anything better to do so once your gone,,,stay gone. I even dusted one of the kawasakis once, (hehe I said it like it was hard) but do beware of the new BMW police specials, they aren't faster than a 929 but the riders are good and they will make you work really really hard for it, oh ya and if the cop eats it they will blame you!!
Old 07-01-2004, 04:03 PM

teva is an unknown quantity at this point

yea, but if they get your plate # your still screwed... this also isnt just for running from the cops... id like to do something like strobes and wheelie light and stuff like that... i have a buddy wit ha switch panel on the bike that then 1 button pressed it flips his plate up, another button turns off all running lights. i have also heard of people putting fog lights low on the front forks so that when all lights are off and the fogs stay on only you can see the road and the cop.... err, person following you, cant see you cuz they are mounted so low
MAN LOOK, YOU CAN PUT ALL THAT STUFF ON YOUR BIKE AND IT STILL WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE NERVE TO RUN LIKE AN ESCAPED INMATE. EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALL THOSE THINGS, IT DOESN'T MEAN S#@T IF YOU DON'T GET THE f#$K OUTTA DODGE. BE SMART RIDE ON STREETS THAT YOU KNOW COPS AREN'T GROUPED UP ON. DON'T SIT IN ONE AREA FOR TO LONG. ON THE STREETS ALWAYS KEEP YOUR EYES ON ONCOMING TRAFFIC ASWELL AS WHATS BEHIND YOU. BECAUSE IF YOU SEE THEM FIRST, YOU'LL HAVE THE UPPER HAND. BUT MOST IMPORTANT, IF YOU FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE THE UPPERHAND ON YOU, DON'T CHANCE RUNNING AND GETTING F#@KED UP, A TICKET IS BETTER THAN A LIFETIME OF PAIN. BE SAFE... P.S. IF YOUR WORRIED ABOUT THE PLATE ISSUE, THE BURN-OUT STREAK HELPS, BUT YOU CAN ALSO MOUNT YOUR PLATE TO THE BACK WITH TIE-STRAPS[LEAVE'EM ALITTLE LOOSE] THAT WAY YOUR PLATE NEVER STAYS STILL. IT MAKE IT HARDER FOR THEM TO GET A CLEAN LOOK AT THE NUMBERS.
Old 07-01-2004, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by teva
BUT YOU CAN ALSO MOUNT YOUR PLATE TO THE BACK WITH TIE-STRAPS[LEAVE'EM ALITTLE LOOSE] THAT WAY YOUR PLATE NEVER STAYS STILL. IT MAKE IT HARDER FOR THEM TO GET A CLEAN LOOK AT THE NUMBERS.
lol, i like that idea too