Is anyone rok'in no handers standing left foot rear peg

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 05:05 AM

VBSXGRAHAM is an unknown quantity at this point
Is anyone rok'in no handers standing left foot rear peg

anyone doing no hander wheelies left foot rear peg right foot on brake. Most ppl seem to be hitting them kilroy (left foot in scrape bar) or seated. Im just getting to grips with no handers in various different positions. why are most people hitting them foot in scrape bar, dont know bout anyone else but i get tired o seeing that sh*t.
Old 07-01-2004, 09:49 AM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person
Re: Is anyone rok'in no handers standing left foot rear peg

Lots and lots of peeps are using the passenger peg........watch some stunt vids........

The reason for using the scrape bar is that it is further back than the peg giving you more leverage to balance the bike.
Old 07-01-2004, 10:18 AM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DNFstar
Lots and lots of peeps are using the passenger peg........watch some stunt vids........

The reason for using the scrape bar is that it is further back than the peg giving you more leverage to balance the bike.
agreed. more balance and stability. get used to it with your foot in the bar so you get a feel for it. Then its just body position and balance. You can see the different angles the bikes are at, and what body position the rider is in when doing slow no handers sitdown, standup rear peg, and standup 12 bar.

Darius is a good one to look at. he'll do all 3 variations and you can see the different body and bike position when he changes foot positions. its sick! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

~Jared
Old 07-01-2004, 05:26 PM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point

i havent seen it done in any video
Old 07-01-2004, 11:41 PM

UFDKris is an unknown quantity at this point

I've seen the foot in the seat no hander and in the bar but not left foot on passenger peg I'll go back and look I may be wrong but I can't do it. I can hand on to the fairing and then take the other hand off but not both on the passenger peg
Old 07-02-2004, 01:38 AM
Group Moderator

BTBent is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive never seen anyone do it...its either in the bar or on the seat for both hands off....i dont think its possible to do it with left foot on the rear peg ive tried and you just cant hang on youll fall off the back.
Old 07-02-2004, 02:00 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

never seen anyone do it left foot on peg.. I got close a few times on my 900 but definetley wasn't an ideal method
Old 07-02-2004, 02:12 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

skitchR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

How are you guys taking any hands off on the passenger peg?? I can do it on the seat or in the bar but it seems if I let go while on the peg I'll fall off the bike... any suggestions?
Old 07-02-2004, 08:27 AM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skitchR6
How are you guys taking any hands off on the passenger peg?? I can do it on the seat or in the bar but it seems if I let go while on the peg I'll fall off the bike... any suggestions?
Guess he doesn't do the passenger peg. I dunno, the angel is really off. It would be difficult I image. let me know who rocks it out!
Old 07-02-2004, 08:39 AM

VBSXGRAHAM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BTBent
Ive never seen anyone do it...its either in the bar or on the seat for both hands off....i dont think its possible to do it with left foot on the rear peg ive tried and you just cant hang on youll fall off the back.
I here ya, i think for foot in left foot peg you got to have the bike really high almost 12 but ican still only let go for a couple of seconds then i feel myself goin off the back, maybe i just need more practice but i know at the minute this way of doing no handers does feel kinda impossible or really difficult.

If any of you guys get it down before me id love to know how its done, save me a few bumps and bruises.