clutching

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2004, 09:50 PM

-|ninjazx6r|- is an unknown quantity at this point
clutching

(first attemp) ok so im rolling along at 20ish in 1st i pull in the clutch (this stops the back wheel from going rite? like wen u pull in the clutch the bike will just coast rite????) then i dump the clutch (but im not sure if i crank the throttle while the clutch is in????) then voila!!!! nothing happens!! help me out with the bracket questings etc. (.............) lol
Old 06-09-2004, 09:59 PM
I Love To Post!

aNskY can only hope to improve
Re: clutching

what are you riding?
Old 06-09-2004, 10:07 PM

2004 saki ninja zixxer 6
Old 06-09-2004, 10:31 PM

mayb in words u mite understand 2004 kawasaki ninja zx6r!!!
Old 06-09-2004, 10:35 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

cbr929dude is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -|ninjazx6r|-
mayb in words u mite understand 2004 kawasaki ninja zx6r!!!

Roll it.. dip on the clutch.. just to engage it.. wack the throttle to rev up and let it go.. wake up in the hospital and ask what happened..
Old 06-09-2004, 10:37 PM
I Love To Post!

umm i just read your other thread about how youre getting a bike next year or the year after... now you have a 2004 zx6? and youre 14? sumthin doesnt add up
Old 06-09-2004, 11:15 PM

no i put it like that so its easier to answer
Old 06-09-2004, 11:33 PM

mistaholiday is an unknown quantity at this point

look here squid........
no need to clutch in first ...k...
that bitch will come up goin 30 and wackin the throttle ..k...
yer not even a squid yer ahead of yer time in reality ..k..
yer momma wont buy u no zizzer sizzler and you no it...k....
im just hackin on ya kid buy a gixxer 1000 and try clutchin that goin round 50 mph in first hold the clutch to 12k rpms let go quick ok .....j/k
buy a dirtbike and fuggetaboutit till yer 16 orso ...k...lol
.............. ya damn zizzer sizzler
Old 06-09-2004, 11:41 PM

ahhaha mistaholiday WELL SAID!! well some relatives of myne have dirt bikes and i ride them every summer so no need to buy one but i mite buy a fiddy they look so fun!! but which bike do u think i should get wen im older brand new kawasaki ninja zx6r or brand new suzuki gsxr 600????
Old 06-10-2004, 12:28 AM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

ahhaha mistaholiday WELL SAID!! well some relatives of myne have dirt bikes and i ride them every summer so no need to buy one but i mite buy a fiddy they look so fun!! but which bike do u think i should get wen im older brand new kawasaki ninja zx6r or brand new suzuki gsxr 600????
SHUT-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your fourteen, you don't have a bike yet, and your askin' questions about wheelies?!
Don't post on this site until you get some F*CKING wheels
Old 06-10-2004, 01:07 AM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

dont clutch in first???? lol, wow... power wheelies are gay

Obviously you guys dont know about the kid from texas thats damn near rockin 12vs on a f3 and he's only 14... And to top it off, has P.S. helping him learn the ropes. So dont knock somebody til you know what they're working with..
Old 06-10-2004, 11:37 AM
I Love To Post!

no i put it like that so its easier to answer
wtf are you talking about kid? why clutter the forum with your nonsense? just go away
Old 06-10-2004, 11:59 AM

MIKE_SR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aNskY
wtf are you talking about kid? why clutter the forum with your nonsense? just go away
Practice.....Practice....Practice, Young Grasshopper!!!
Old 06-10-2004, 12:26 PM
Regular StuntLifer

thew750 is an unknown quantity at this point

What you do is get your little BMX bike out or your moms garage and go ride with your other 14 year old friends. And since that bike has no clutch stick to your power wheelies. and to to them you just pedal real hard while pulling on your bars. If you need any more tips join "Matt Hoffmans Fan Club" Good Luk and see you when you grow up.
Old 06-10-2004, 01:44 PM

haaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 06-10-2004, 02:07 PM
I Love To Post!

just noticed... youre canadian... and 14.... two things that arent gonna work in your favor on this site
Old 06-10-2004, 02:10 PM

KungFu954 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll lay it down fer ya there lil one

Step one, Buy a used bike, not a brand new state of the art more than you'll ever be able to handle machine. But more like a used f2 or an old zx-7 just not a new bike,,,wanna know why? I'll tell ya,,,because your too young to ride anything with more than 100hp. and further more you don't need more than 80hp to learn on. Don't get a new bike, learn on an old one believe me it will help.
step two, go out and take all the classes you can, while your there buy all the latest greatest gear (helmet, gloves, jacket, boots, pants) and you can!!! Know why?? Becuase from buying a good used bike you just saved a few grand, unreal huh?
Step three, go out and just ride, not fast, no stunts, just cruise. Best way go surf some neighborhoods learn how to stop how to go how to turn. Put on about 4000 miles like that.
Step four log back on to stuntlife and then ask questions.

You wanna know how to wheelie a zx6r when you've never ridden one.
Understand that they ain't dirt bikes, they ain't scooters or go peds and they definatly ain't your fathers valkerie these are breathtakers that should in all honesty should be illegal and they will be someday.

if you think I'm just some A hole well ya I kinda am but I speak from experiance
I have had pins put in my wrist and a shattered knee, road rash like you can't even imagine on numerous occasions.

don't get me wrong it's good to learn young, especially before you realize your mortal. But do it right, don't be stupid. Get a zx6r when you graduate or something, don't learn on one or I'm sure I'll see ANOTHER special reaport on sportbikes and how they killed your azz or how you got busted at 160mph and they make an example out of you and send you to jail.
If you like this stuff, help us keep it real and you'll also turn out really good someday.
"Simple, stunting is like Martial Arts in almost every way. It takes a long time to get good, it takes dedication, perseveriance, judgment, practice, disipline, balance, mussel memory, instincts, clearity. You don't learn how to use a Katana without useing a boken or kendo stick first. You don't learn how to do a jumping roundhouse kick on your first day. Learn right!" That's why my name is KungFu
Old 06-10-2004, 05:24 PM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

Originally Posted by KungFu954
I'll lay it down fer ya there lil one

Step one, Buy a used bike, not a brand new state of the art more than you'll ever be able to handle machine. But more like a used f2 or an old zx-7 just not a new bike,,,wanna know why? I'll tell ya,,,because your too young to ride anything with more than 100hp. and further more you don't need more than 80hp to learn on. Don't get a new bike, learn on an old one believe me it will help.
step two, go out and take all the classes you can, while your there buy all the latest greatest gear (helmet, gloves, jacket, boots, pants) and you can!!! Know why?? Becuase from buying a good used bike you just saved a few grand, unreal huh?
Step three, go out and just ride, not fast, no stunts, just cruise. Best way go surf some neighborhoods learn how to stop how to go how to turn. Put on about 4000 miles like that.
Step four log back on to stuntlife and then ask questions.

You wanna know how to wheelie a zx6r when you've never ridden one.
Understand that they ain't dirt bikes, they ain't scooters or go peds and they definatly ain't your fathers valkerie these are breathtakers that should in all honesty should be illegal and they will be someday.

if you think I'm just some A hole well ya I kinda am but I speak from experiance
I have had pins put in my wrist and a shattered knee, road rash like you can't even imagine on numerous occasions.

don't get me wrong it's good to learn young, especially before you realize your mortal. But do it right, don't be stupid. Get a zx6r when you graduate or something, don't learn on one or I'm sure I'll see ANOTHER special reaport on sportbikes and how they killed your azz or how you got busted at 160mph and they make an example out of you and send you to jail.
If you like this stuff, help us keep it real and you'll also turn out really good someday.
"Simple, stunting is like Martial Arts in almost every way. It takes a long time to get good, it takes dedication, perseveriance, judgment, practice, disipline, balance, mussel memory, instincts, clearity. You don't learn how to use a Katana without useing a boken or kendo stick first. You don't learn how to do a jumping roundhouse kick on your first day. Learn right!" That's why my name is KungFu
Amen, I rode a 13hp 1975 Honda CB200T for 6 months before I got my gixxer.

That thing was a blast to flick around town, it takes corners so much quicker and easier, and the power was plenty for just riding around the neighborhood.

I still ride it and it's tons of fun, it cost me 250 dollars, and I dumped it once with cold tires going around a turn too hard, it would have sucked if I did that to my baby.
Old 06-10-2004, 06:11 PM
Registered Stunter

Metzger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aNskY
just noticed... youre canadian... and 14.... two things that arent gonna work in your favor on this site
Nope, he ages at an unusually fast rate. He was 14 yesterday, but he's 19 today.
Old 06-10-2004, 06:52 PM

WheeliePimp is an unknown quantity at this point

2004 saki ninja zixxer 6
yo, your zizzer is da shizzle my nizzle?

Quick Reply: clutching