How u put a pic on ur avatar???

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2004, 04:12 PM

jmo8fo is an unknown quantity at this point
How u put a pic on ur avatar???

What up errybody im new to the forums and im trying to get a pic on my avatar...i cant figure out how to size it down right so it will fit...i tried to change the dimensions but then it just shows a small part of the picture... i spend most of my time ridin not messin with my comp and I am having as much trouble as a hairlip askin for worcetershire sause at denny's! ne help would be apreciated greatly!
laaaaaaaaaaate!
Old 06-07-2004, 05:38 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all
Re: How u put a pic on ur avatar???

Originally Posted by jmo8fo
What up errybody im new to the forums and im trying to get a pic on my avatar...i cant figure out how to size it down right so it will fit...i tried to change the dimensions but then it just shows a small part of the picture... i spend most of my time ridin not messin with my comp and I am having as much trouble as a hairlip askin for worcetershire sause at denny's! ne help would be apreciated greatly!
laaaaaaaaaaate!
Save the photo and send it to paint. Use the select option on the paint toolbar and cut or copy your selection. you can see how be you selection is by the ruler in the bottom right of you screen. You can also resize the picture with the sizing handles. Open a new paint by default the size should be 150 X 150 the biggest size allowed on stuntlife. Paist your selection and save it. Use that as your avatar
Old 06-07-2004, 07:40 PM

jmo8fo is an unknown quantity at this point

aight i got it thanx man! that **** was way too easy dont i feel like an idiot
Old 06-07-2004, 09:52 PM

-|ninjazx6r|- is an unknown quantity at this point

BUT HOW THE FU<K do u upload the picture i go into edit avatar and there isnt a upload browse area wer do i go to upload my pic i already have one from sportbikes.net so help me out and i also cant even post new threads i jsut signed up a couple days ago and i cant even post new threads wen i do it it says like these 3 things
Old 06-07-2004, 09:53 PM

-|ninjazx6r|- is an unknown quantity at this point

BUT HOW THE hell do u upload the picture i go into edit avatar and there isnt a upload browse area wer do i go to upload my pic i already have one from sportbikes.net so help me out and i also cant even post new threads i jsut signed up a couple days ago and i cant even post new threads wen i do it it says like these 3 things