Satan's Daughter!! (klr 650 all crunked up!!)

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2004, 10:18 AM

bahamaspete is an unknown quantity at this point
Satan's Daughter!! (klr 650 all crunked up!!)

Hey Onewheelers,
The demons planted their seeds on Saturday and they hatched a few hours later.
A few months ago we went to have her evil sprits removed because her screams were messing with my consentration and she was just too bad a hoe!! Everytime I spanked her up in second gear, she would wiggle to the right and this was quite an annoyance.
Once the spirts were removed and her screams muffled, it was quite easy to stay in the middle of the street. The problem I later faced was that she complained too much about the pain and would at times not be able to please me.
Well yesterday I had had enough of the little Meek Christian Girl,"KLR650 no kit no chops". I wanted the ****, "KLR650 all crunked up", I once knew. So I took her with me to the "strip joint" and showed her what I liked.
WOW!! If only you get what you ask for. She now bursts up high in third, wakes up all the neighbours and she even tries to lay stright the whole time. I like what she has become but she still wiggles a bit too much .
???My tire pressure is fine so then, What the hell can I do to keep her stright in the middle of the "street", as I'm constantly having to adjust my body and lock my handle to the left, even before I hit the corners???????? Am I playing with the ***** or is this my mind playing tricks on me??

Last edited by bahamaspete; 05-16-2004 at 03:55 PM. Reason: mistakes
Old 05-16-2004, 01:17 PM

XPnugget is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Satan's Daughter!! (klr 650 all crunked up!!)

damn, its hard to understand the the hell your talkin about, but I had a KLR 650, and I miss it SOO MUUCCCHH!!!!! that is the gangsterest dual sport there is!!! mine was a 1991, but they never changed anything. mine would hop right up in 4th gear no prob, and also topped out at like 116. i miss that beast so much.
Old 05-16-2004, 03:52 PM

bahamaspete is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Satan's Daughter!! (klr 650 all crunked up!!)

Originally Posted by XPnugget
damn, its hard to understand the the hell your talkin about, but I had a KLR 650, and I miss it SOO MUUCCCHH!!!!! that is the gangsterest dual sport there is!!! mine was a 1991, but they never changed anything. mine would hop right up in 4th gear no prob, and also topped out at like 116. i miss that beast so much.
"I love my bike like I love my "Ravaleras"

If she topped out at 116mph she sure wasn't all natural, my nigg!! I had 3 of umm and raced all against Xr650r's and xr650l's
I love my baby too much punch her up in 4th gear "all natural". But once I let her do a "line", her hair blows and she jump up everytime I hit the G-spot!!

"Later Bitches"