Everyone stunting F3's..... HELP!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2004, 09:39 PM

xRR-riderx is an unknown quantity at this point
Everyone stunting F3's..... HELP!!

Alright guys this question is for everyone out there stunting F3's....Help me out fellas... Alright, im doin slow 1st gear standups and regular 2nd gear standups.. the problem is ill tighten my chain before i go ride/practice, and after i clutch up a few standups, my wheel moves and my chain loosens.. my buddy that used to have an F3 said that everytime he would do em, it would do the same thing.. ive been riding my F3 for a while now but this just started happening when i started actually practicing.. lemme know if u guys with F3's are havin the same problem, and how i can fix it if ya know.... thanks guys!! :YEAH
Old 05-05-2004, 09:44 PM

xRR-riderx is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Everyone stunting F3's..... HELP!!

also.... Im -1/+3 with a +2 ignition advancer on my F3... is anyone clutchin up highchairs or spreaders with the same gearing as me??? ive got a few decent spreaders up, but no highchair attemps yet, still workin up the *****.... but anyone doin these things on an F3? if so, gimme a quick rundown on what your doin... thanks guys.. :YEAH
Old 05-05-2004, 10:38 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Tenny is an unknown quantity at this point

dude that happened to me you just gotta crank that motherfuking bolt down hardcore.
Old 05-05-2004, 11:17 PM

CBR up on one is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xRR-riderx
also.... Im -1/+3 with a +2 ignition advancer on my F3... is anyone clutchin up highchairs or spreaders with the same gearing as me??? ive got a few decent spreaders up, but no highchair attemps yet, still workin up the *****.... but anyone doin these things on an F3? if so, gimme a quick rundown on what your doin... thanks guys.. :YEAH

I use to rock highchairs and everything else with just a +6....Almost the exact gears as -1 +3. I thought those gears would do everything until you got close to 5 mph.

As for the chain loosening I never had that problem, but I don't mess around when it comes to tighening bolts.