need advice

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2004, 07:59 PM

wender is an unknown quantity at this point
need advice

so back in the day when i was doing flamingos, high chairs, one handed endos, can cans, and such things i used to think i was the man , and no more than a winter away from the bike and i come to see that it's no big deal anymore to see guys doing no handed wheelies, coasters, 12's, crazy crazy ****..........
Well, i'm goin to devote this summer to do slow stuff and my goal is to park a 12 by the end of the summer........... I'm asking for any and all advice on how to's............ give it to me............ bike set up, techniques...... all of it.......... thanks boys and girls......... :YEAH
Old 05-04-2004, 11:04 AM

JAY D is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: need advice

1st learn how to ride slow wheelies left foot rear peg or sitting down. Learn Brake control that is a big key to 12's. Clutch up is also a big factor to, learn how to launch the bike the specific point. Once you get that stuff down then learn how to scrape the tail. Then when you can consistantly scrape get a bar made, then learn how to drag/and park your bike on the bar!!!! Hope that helps a little bit, those are the steps that i took!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-04-2004, 08:37 PM

wender is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: need advice

Originally Posted by JAY DTE
1st learn how to ride slow wheelies left foot rear peg or sitting down. Learn Brake control that is a big key to 12's. Clutch up is also a big factor to, learn how to launch the bike the specific point. Once you get that stuff down then learn how to scrape the tail. Then when you can consistantly scrape get a bar made, then learn how to drag/and park your bike on the bar!!!! Hope that helps a little bit, those are the steps that i took!!!!!!!!!!!

It does help, thanks...... i'll give it a shot...... should i get some air off my tire? and i also heard that if i start with the idle at like 2k then it's easier 'cause it takes some of the jerkyness off of it..........??? thanks bro