Skitching How To

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2004, 06:15 PM

dirt stunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Skitching How To

Here is how I do it, at first just try sitting side saddle (both feet over to the left) until you get comfortable with that. Then kinda hug the tank and put your hip right against the tank and lower yourself down with your feet more in front of the peg, that way it does not try and force your body backwards. So now you are a couple of inches away from the ground, this is the part where you must let go of your fear and just say f#ck it and put your feet down while supporting most of your weight over the tank. At first I could not even believe that it worked and I was so amazed it did, I could not get back on the bike so tried to slow it to a stop and I almost did stop but I vered into ditch(no harm done). This bring me to the last part getting back on, Reach back with your right foot and find the peg. Transfer weight on the peg and plop your *** on the seat side saddle and then switch back to normal. If you can't find the peg just curl up on the side of the tank and then put your foot on it. But I would practice getting on with the bike parked at first. Hope This helps