Belgium Bikerboy who's in trouble

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2004, 12:50 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Paisan will become famous soon enough
Belgium Bikerboy who's in trouble

A friend of mine from Belgium asked me to post this for him because he forgot his password to log onto SL. Can someone please help him out? Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello...i'm a biker from Belgium (Europe) and one of the only stunters out here....

well maybe one of you guys can tell me how to set-up my bike for slow wheelies , circle wheelies...se you guys have an allmost flat tire ..and is that a chainwheel of a dirtbike ?!...anyway..like the moves and skills you americans have...

i'm only stunting for 3,5 years and i'm all alone learned everything by myself by watching movies from starboyz , lvx , judgement day , etc

and believe me the cops here hate me so badly somethimes i can even ride with my bike without getting problems with those fake *** bitches...they are such a pain in the ***...anyway..let's try to forget those monkeys...

i'm here on the boards so maybe you can tell me some "HOW TO" do some tricks en bike set-ups...if if see all those american stunt websites i'm so jaleous that here in belgium they don't even know bikestunts..they look on me like i'm an idiot on a bike playing with his life ..?!? can you believe that...it's such a big dream of me to move out there hanging out with you guys...you're just like one big family looking out for eachother...here i got nobody just my girlfriend..and now she's scared 2 because of accisents and the cops who want to take my bike and driving licence..but i think i can't move that easely over there because i got a criminal record big time because of my stunts that i did in the past...i moved to court 2O+ just for stunt driving on the public roads...poor me ...so they never gonna let me through....and if they do then i don't have enough money to move out there...maybe it's a dream after all...just got bad luck i was born in a monkey land like this...glad i still have nice girlfriend...

Anyway ...hope to some respons soon because i want to kick other bikers *** with my stunts...the american way...i'm planning to buy a new bike ..if i just managed to get me a 12 bar...

Seeeeee ya....and be safe out there...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 02-17-2004, 05:19 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Location: The Roughest Ghetto In The World (Ramadi, Iraq) USMC
fabes can only hope to improve
Re: Belgium Bikerboy who's in trouble

I talk this this guy on messenger all the time, he is a cool cat and has some skill. He didn't post the thread himself becaue he is having problems with his password so that is why he ask paisan to. He ask me to help him out about info on slow stuff but I don't know jack about slow stunting. He does highway **** right now and wants to learn the slow stuff. Can you guys help him out with some info about gearing, chains, psi in rear tire, 12 bars, idle, etc.. any info will work. He is also wanting to talk to people from the U S becasue he is going to come over here and visit, hopefully stay and wants to stunt over here. His msn messenger name is janfreestyle@hotmail.com and aim is Belgium starboy . Feel free to hit him up. Here is a vid ( interview ) on him that was made 2 years ago. http://users.pandora.be/doeke/wim/starboy%20jimtv.WMV don't ask me what they are talking about and here is a link of some of his pics http://www.bikepics.com/members/starboyextreme/ oh and he lurks on SL since he can not log in. so try and hook a brotha up.

oh and his girl looks good too :YEAH

Last edited by fabes; 02-17-2004 at 05:25 PM.
Old 03-07-2004, 11:36 AM

Belgium_starboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Belgium Bikerboy who's in trouble

..hmmmm i think i'm in here...