is it possible??

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2004, 11:50 PM

bler is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: is it possible??

Originally Posted by nags
my gixxer looks and rides 100% MINT.

twist has seen it. he knows
well then your in the 1%, congrats... either you don't stunt it, or... well I dunno your just super careful
Old 02-18-2004, 11:56 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bler
well then your in the 1%, congrats... either you don't stunt it, or... well I dunno your just super careful
this is a pic from 2 minutes ago
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	750.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	65206  
Old 02-19-2004, 12:04 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

this is a pic from 2 minutes ago
and a picture of my stunt bike after 6 months of stunting.. mirrors, bar ends, and all
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	pimp_ride.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	65207  
Old 02-19-2004, 12:05 AM

you ain't gonna trick me with that, that's a dealership.. SEE there's a new 50 there too thats never been stunted either !

oh wait, nevermind.. I think i see a box there named brawney.. haha i'm messin with ya
Old 02-19-2004, 12:07 AM

you ain't gonna trick me with that, that's a dealership.. SEE there's a new 50 there too thats never been stunted either !

oh wait, nevermind.. I think i see a box there named brawney.. haha i'm messin with ya
with all the bikes I"ve got it might look like a dealership in there, but don't let it fool ya.. It's just my dirty *** garage
Old 02-19-2004, 12:10 AM

hey, I think I see some scratches on that lower cowling of the 900 !
Old 02-19-2004, 12:22 AM

eric_24 is an unknown quantity at this point

ive only bustsed fork seals, but I dont consider myself a hard cor stunter either.
Old 02-19-2004, 10:24 AM

CBR up on one is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AZTEK9_R6
Just wanted to know how many(if any) of you learned to stunt without F-ing up your bikes. Is it possible or do I need to realize that if I want to stunt I must be prepared to f-up my clean R6.
I went forever without ever going down...then **** hit the fan when a 12 went bad...smashed my stator cover, stator, and lower engine case....so if you just want to ride wheelies, you will be fine...if you want to stunt, sell that clean bike, buy a beater, and use the leftover money to repair it when you fu(k it up.
Old 02-19-2004, 10:52 AM
Regular StuntLifer

twist~ROC is an unknown quantity at this point

my gixxer looks and rides 100% MINT.

twist has seen it. he knows
that joint is icey, his joint is showroom quality
Old 02-19-2004, 01:20 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

i've gone through two rear sprockets in the past year and need to replace my front asap.. they looked like shark-fins.. although they were aluminum(afam) racing sprockets.. steel would probably last a little longer but I can't seem to find them in a 48..

Sunstar makes them in 48, I have one on my 97 gsxr. Im not sure how much bigge they go, but they do make them in a 48, and in steel too..
Old 02-19-2004, 01:40 PM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all

nags.. that gixxer aint minty. I see some bugs on that windscreen.
Old 02-19-2004, 02:49 PM

I claimed it was mint... never that it was clean
Old 02-19-2004, 09:15 PM

AZTEK9_R6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the response, at least now I know it's possible. I'll fo sho invest in a cage though.
Old 02-20-2004, 01:17 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

I've wrecked 3 times total, all rocking 12. 2 with cage, 1 without. I only fell once, the other two I just jumped off. If I was to put my fairings and tail on, my bike would be pimp.. minus the bent forks, bent fairing stay, scraped exhaust, broken windscreen, broken upper fairing, bald tires, broken motor mounts, broken speedo, dented tank.. ****, nevermind, my bike sucks.

I got a vid of nags wrecking the 900, btw.
Old 02-20-2004, 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by killroy44
I got a vid of nags wrecking the 900, btw.
that was my one wreck ever from stunting
Old 02-20-2004, 08:38 AM

Gixxer1k03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't worry aboutF***IN it up people have parts for sale on EBAY everyday. My 03 GIXXER 1000 is mint, but I have spent some bucks too keep it looking that way. My 99 750 and my F2 look like they have been run over by a train. Anyway just stunt it and be careful. Just my . Hey what do I know...........

PEACE
Old 02-20-2004, 09:14 AM

cutter is a decent person

I have f**ck up my bike about 4 times, 3 times on 2 wheel 1 time on 1 wheel so i guess i'm lucky on 1 so i try to keep it on 1 most of the times.

Don't drink and ride smoke weed and fly
Old 02-21-2004, 10:02 AM

iwannagixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

hahah nags, the only time you have ever wrecked, and your buddy killroy happens to be there with a camera. thats classic.
Old 02-21-2004, 02:31 PM

someone else filmed it.. we were filming for some video... its been all over the internet since