a different 12 o'clock question..

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2003, 11:42 PM

mac1 is an unknown quantity at this point
a different 12 o'clock question..

at the moment im learning 12 o'clocks, slow wheelies
i ride a cbr600f4 99 my question is....since i dont have a wheelie bar on my bike can i use the thing that a passenger holds u know the thing behind the passenger seat instead of using the bar for my left foot.......weird huh i know any answer would be great thanx!
Old 08-31-2003, 12:09 AM

Ridin Disorder is an unknown quantity at this point
i don't really know about the f4 but i know on some of honda's previous bikes the material they make the handle from isn't the greatest cuz i lifted a bike by one and the damn thing snapped so i had to buy a new one..i don't know i guess you'd have to own one to know
Old 08-31-2003, 02:45 AM

clumbsybiker is an unknown quantity at this point
Mine never came with one so I couldnt tell you. If your 12in' then your already taken a huge chance so what the hell? Give it a VERY careful try!
Old 08-31-2003, 04:29 AM

usualsuspects is an unknown quantity at this point
k check it.... the only reason they put some thing there is that DOT said there has to be some thing for the passenger to hold on to. Fukk if i ever rode on a back of a bike(witch i never will) i wouldn't hold on to that ****. even the motorcycle safty program said that it don't work. i got a small *** leather strap on my f4i. WTF....
Old 08-31-2003, 08:26 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
you can stick your foot anywhere theres a place for it. i put grip tape on the grab bar on my katana, it was pretty useful
Old 08-31-2003, 04:55 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
Re: a different 12 o'clock question..

Originally posted by mac1
at the moment im learning 12 o'clocks, slow wheelies
i ride a cbr600f4 99 my question is....since i dont have a wheelie bar on my bike can i use the thing that a passenger holds u know the thing behind the passenger seat instead of using the bar for my left foot.......weird huh i know any answer would be great thanx!
cut the seat in half like i did on my f2, then use the cargo box for foot support!
Old 09-01-2003, 01:16 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point
sound like it would work, the only thing that i would watch out for is the same as putting the foot in the 12 bar, it's weird and first and it'll be all wobbly when you try it. I'm still learning to do that and it's a bitch.

I see a lot of people take their rear seat off and use their foot in that hole for a place to stand.