i want to start rollin

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2003, 04:15 PM

boner is an unknown quantity at this point
i want to start rollin

i can get endos up now (thanx for all the help guys) but now i want to start rollin em and i dont know what to start doin different?
Help
Old 08-17-2003, 10:49 AM

ryde_19 is an unknown quantity at this point
speed... speed is the only thing that is going to help u roll.. But dont think that since ur going fast that u need to grab more brake , cuz nothing is worse than to get going 40-50 mph and slaming the front and flippin over.. So take it slow and start picking up speed and bringin the back tire up, just do what u normaly do to bring it up how u do it now, but do it with a little more speed, once its up let off the brake a bit and u will be rolling... Just dont keep on the brake or else u will flip, but at the same time if u let off completely u will set the back tire down, so just start slow and progress, another thing is that u wanna make sure that u are learning when ur front tire is already warm, if its cold ur gunna lock it up, especially if its a d207,, i recommend getting a d208 or even a race front,, thats what i use... good luck
Old 08-17-2003, 02:55 PM

pimpinem3 is an unknown quantity at this point
here is how i learned i would go about 30 (i know it seems fast to begin with but by the time you get it up u wont be going fast) pull in the break little by little to get the suspension to compress once its all the way down pull the brake in alittle more and it will barely rise and it feels bad*** the first time the just practice practice practuce and u will have it down alot of people say just grab alot of brake and it will happen but sometimes if u pull to much before your suspension ur tire will skid its kinda embarrassing thats just how i learned o yea and get a good damper it will help for the long stuff
Old 08-18-2003, 03:54 PM

boner is an unknown quantity at this point
alright cool ill give it a shot
Old 08-19-2003, 12:13 AM

ZoomByU is an unknown quantity at this point
What these guys said is what really helped me but leaning forward some by lifting your butt off the seats helps some too.