A few problems i could use some help with...

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 11:10 PM

leoranjo is a decent person
A few problems i could use some help with...

First of all hello from san diego. new to this site. and i head from a buddy of mine that this is the place to go to get some helpful advice. so here goes, hopefully someone can help....

Ok so about a year ago, i flipped a wheelie pretty bad. somehow the ECU got jacked up. i ended up deploying to Iraq for 7 months, and just recently started trying to fix the bike. i got ahold of an ECU yesterday. it 100% works. plugged it into my bike. cranks but wont start. searched for hours and can't figure out why. so thats prob #1. prob #2 is, that wheelie i flipped, ripped out my lights in the rear along with the wires. i went out and bought an integrated taillight and need to hardwire, but don't know which wires go to what. looked at wire diagrams, and came up empty. i really don't want to have to take it to a shop to get it fixed, so any help would be great
Old 08-08-2010, 02:47 PM

bikerdans10 is a decent person
Re: A few problems i could use some help with...

Prob is your fuel pump is not priming. when you turn the key on do you hear the fuel pump. when wires are broken it doesnt like to kick on. also could be the tip over sensor.