f2 help!!!! anyone???

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 12:18 PM
BURBANK

xWindScReEnx is an unknown quantity at this point
f2 help!!!! anyone???

just picked up an f2 stock, what the best thing i can do to get it ready to stunt..? besides the obv cage and bar, anyone do anything different that really helped the bike??? and does anyone know of the best place to get a little speedo, wanted to make the bike a streetfighter and be able to ride it on the street
Old 02-25-2010, 12:50 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: f2 help!!!! anyone???

an f3 fuel pump will let you wheelie when the tanks only half full instead of it needing to be 3/4 full. Also an f3 rear wheel is a little wider and wont round the tire as much. thats all i can think of
Old 03-02-2010, 08:23 PM

Sprocket Jockey is a decent person
Re: f2 help!!!! anyone???

Sprocket up , I had 5 cbrs and I luvd em !but u can get a 520 conversion cheap , if u want street rideable bike I'd advise take off the 43 tooth rear sprocket and go 52 , that's the best size I've found for everyday riding but still be able to clutch it up in 2nd and ride at bp , and another thing is throw an an acerbis headlight with some dirtbike bars, I learned the best stoppies on my 96 f3 , it's better stabality when ur up on the front wheel , well there's many more simple things like a tank dent , add a hand brake and call it quits, all of these simple mods cost less then $200 , tank dent is free lol so hope these are helpful