Have GSX-R 600 that needsmajor repairs

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 06:05 AM

WILDWILL is a decent person
Question Have GSX-R 600 that needsmajor repairs

I'm currently stationed in Iraq and I have a 06' Gsx-r 600 back home in major need of some good repair work. I want to make it into a ridable stunt bike doesnt have to look pretty. Just seeing if any would like to make the extra cash helping my father work on it. The bike is located in Lakeland, FL. Message me if your interested. Plenty of time for you to work on it I don't come home on vacation till July. Thanks...
Old 02-16-2010, 06:12 PM

GSX-R J I Z Z Y can only hope to improve
Re: Have GSX-R 600 that needsmajor repairs

Originally Posted by WILDWILL
I'm currently stationed in Iraq and I have a 06' Gsx-r 600 back home in major need of some good repair work. I want to make it into a ridable stunt bike doesnt have to look pretty. Just seeing if any would like to make the extra cash helping my father work on it. The bike is located in Lakeland, FL. Message me if your interested. Plenty of time for you to work on it I don't come home on vacation till July. Thanks...
What's it need bro ? Got any good pics of her ? Also u want full set up ?

Cage
Subcage
Hand brake
Dual rear calipers
Dirt bars
Street fighter front or FF ?
Old 02-17-2010, 12:57 AM

I can work on getting some pics for you shes been out awhile cause I've bee all over the place for the Army. Also yes I want everything done. Street fighter front is exactly what i want. Everything you listed plus whatever she needs to run without any problems. I get out of the Army when I get back and I won't be working for almost three moths while getting paid and I want to learn everything I can. I'll work on getting some picks in the next 24hrs from halfway around the world haha. Gotta get ahold of my father. E-mail me some further info on what you up for doing. william.t.mansfield@us.army.mil
Old 02-17-2010, 12:50 PM

I can work on getting some pics for you shes been out awhile cause I've bee all over the place for the Army. Also yes I want everything done. Street fighter front is exactly what i want. Everything you listed plus whatever she needs to run without any problems. I get out of the Army when I get back and I won't be working for almost three moths while getting paid and I want to learn everything I can. I'll work on getting some picks in the next 24hrs from halfway around the world haha. Gotta get ahold of my father. E-mail me some further info on what you up for doing. william.t.mansfield@us.army.mil
Yeah shoot some pics on here man. Ur gonna spend about a grand to get stunt ready. Plus whatever the bike needs that's wrong with it now, and of course a lil change for me . When u getting back though ? Cause I'm going into the Marines in Oct. Won't be back from Parris Island till Feb 2011.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by GSX-R J I Z Z Y
Yeah shoot some pics on here man. Ur gonna spend about a grand to get stunt ready. Plus whatever the bike needs that's wrong with it now, and of course a lil change for me . When u getting back though ? Cause I'm going into the Marines in Oct. Won't be back from Parris Island till Feb 2011.
Bro I'm gonna be on leave in July for two weeks then I get back for good in Oct/Nov. I'll be out of the Army for good once I get back I'm done in Nov. See it's more cosmetics than anyhing with the bike I just don't honestl know what it will need to acually run haha. I'm willing to spend whatever it take to be safe and beready to rock outwhen I getback for good. I'm pretty sure I can have enough xtra money to have it done completly by July before I go on leve. Just please raping me on the pricing haha!
Old 02-17-2010, 01:18 PM

Bro I'm gonna be on leave in July for two weeks then I get back for good in Oct/Nov. I'll be out of the Army for good once I get back I'm done in Nov. See it's more cosmetics than anyhing with the bike I just don't honestl know what it will need to acually run haha. I'm willing to spend whatever it take to be safe and beready to rock outwhen I getback for good. I'm pretty sure I can have enough xtra money to have it done completly by July before I go on leve. Just please raping me on the pricing haha!
Tru tru, well just get with me whenever ur ready mang. I'm about an hour and 15 min from Lakeland. I'm not in the business to screw people over. Just willing to help out, and honestly we or I can knock out a full set up and ur cosmetic BS in a day.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by GSX-R J I Z Z Y
Tru tru, well just get with me whenever ur ready mang. I'm about an hour and 15 min from Lakeland. I'm not in the business to screw people over. Just willing to help out, and honestly we or I can knock out a full set up and ur cosmetic BS in a day.
Nah bro not I wasn't being serious about getting pushed over haha just a bit of humor. Dude 1 day would be amazing but there wont be a rush atall I won't get to ride till july just to get the feel of it hem come back t Iraq So you said we do you work for a shop or something? That's cool. Yea I'll make mdad take a few days off work to help or yu could just go over to lakeland to work on it and I will pay for gas too...