Brand new f4i shutting off. HELP!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Brand new f4i shutting off. HELP!!!!

the kill switch shuts the fuel off correct?
Old 11-03-2009, 04:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

yes but so does the tip over and the resister in the ignition and the kickstand switch and ..well you get my point ...

the only reason i asked if you were sure is because my bike cycles the throttle bodies and if your not paying attention you might think it's the fuel pump priming ...
Old 11-03-2009, 04:52 PM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point

These threads start to give me a headache just like the ole customer service call jobs,

Me- "ma'am click start, then run or go to accessories......."

Cust- "I cant find the start button, where are the accessories you want me to run too?"

Me- "Ma'am, this call has derailed, good luck" (I hang up and quit)
Old 11-04-2009, 09:20 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

New status.... Bike has no spark on all cylinders and still not throwing codes. In the wreck I had, I believe the o2 sensor wire may have streched and ripped out another wire in the harness connected to the coil wires....