GPS damper rebuild, plus f4i bracket questions?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 03:52 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
GPS damper rebuild, plus f4i bracket questions?

I can get a 600rr 8 click gpr damper for $75 from a friend.. it leaks, but I figure $35 for a gpr rebuild? I'm just wondernig, what are the chances the damper is FUCKED and can't be rebuilt?

Also are there any cheap options for a brakcet for a f4i? My friend LOST his 600rr bracket, and I HEARD its $150 for a bracket?! I'd hate to spend $225 on a damper that leaks, then spend money rebuilding it and have it leak again...

Lost on what to do, can buy this damper today for $75
Old 10-01-2009, 04:44 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: GPS damper rebuild, plus f4i bracket questions?

Originally Posted by Towlieee
I can get a 600rr 8 click gpr damper for $75 from a friend.. it leaks, but I figure $35 for a gpr rebuild? I'm just wondernig, what are the chances the damper is FUCKED and can't be rebuilt?

Also are there any cheap options for a brakcet for a f4i? My friend LOST his 600rr bracket, and I HEARD its $150 for a bracket?! I'd hate to spend $225 on a damper that leaks, then spend money rebuilding it and have it leak again...

Lost on what to do, can buy this damper today for $75
im sure it will be fine after a rebuild. ive had 2 dampers rebuilt by gpr cuz they were leaking and they were fine after.. the seals just get old in them its not likely theres anything really wrong with it unless you can see some damage.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:32 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

E-Loc540 is an unknown quantity at this point

dude they look complicated from the outside, but theres nothing in there internally. Its just leaking at the seals...ive rebuilt several myself.. Your good and sounds like you got a steal....
Old 10-02-2009, 08:34 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I agree... Buy that ****... or pass his info my way and I'll buy it