Wheelies...

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2003, 02:57 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Wheelies...

Ok... I can wheelie my dirtbike really easy now... but I still can't hold them up. I'm trying to learn doing it slowly in 1st gear. I'm standing up, and bouncing it up so I'm really low on the RPMs when it gets up. But the problem is, when I hit the BP (the oh **** my bike is leaving me) I just can't seem to balance it on the pegs, my back/*** is so far out and my arms are fully extended, I have to put it down or it really is gonna leave me because I lose my own balance. Can anyone please help me, it's REALLY starting to frustrate me. BTW, its a 2000 rm125 thats 2up in the back.
Old 07-25-2003, 08:29 PM

red96camaro is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm no master but don't lean so far back if you're not comfortable with it. If you are leaning more forward you'll have to bring the bike further back to hit BP.
Old 07-25-2003, 10:17 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
thats the thing, I'm not trying to, it just seems impossible to balance my weight.
Old 07-25-2003, 11:00 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Thiss will sound dumb, but if you find a way to keep the rear suspension fully compressed it will get alot easier. The bouncing of the suspension makes it harder to walk.