Need help on Front End Issue

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 11:49 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Need help on Front End Issue

I have a 98 900RR Frame with a Rc51 Trees.. the top Bearing
doesn't fit into the frame, But the Bottom does?? the Fork stops
also don't stop it untill the Forks would hit the Frame..
Guess I Need to get the 929 Trees...

Heres the Build Going so Far..

Name:  frame9-1.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  43.4 KB
Old 08-12-2009, 03:03 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Need help on Front End Issue

I just put an R1 front end on my F4i, and I had to get a custom sealed top bearing to make that work, also. I'm sure its gotta be a different size, but if you mic the inner diameter of the frame and the outer diameter of the stem, you should be able to find a sealed bearing for your application for about $15, pretty easy.

Good luck, bro!!

You've been w/out a bike for tooooooo long!!

Frame looks SICKKKK!!!
Old 08-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
I just put an R1 front end on my F4i, and I had to get a custom sealed top bearing to make that work, also. I'm sure its gotta be a different size, but if you mic the inner diameter of the frame and the outer diameter of the stem, you should be able to find a sealed bearing for your application for about $15, pretty easy.

Good luck, bro!!

You've been w/out a bike for tooooooo long!!

Frame looks SICKKKK!!!
I know the place to call... thanks homie..
Old 08-12-2009, 04:19 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

I would just get new upper and lower bearings. Go to a bearing wharehouse they can come up with something for sure