05 636 Partly damaged. need help with parts!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 06:41 PM

Drucc0 is a decent person
Question 05 636 Partly damaged. need help with parts!!!

Hey guys i have a 2005 zx6r all stock except for the fairings but anyway i threw my legs over the handlebars doin about 60 and the bike went down an i flew into a telephone pole and broke my shoulder an shocked my spinal chord and got road rash form my knees to my chest, it sucked. but the damage to my bike wasnt thaaat bad, i know i need a new swing arm,fairings,foot pegs, headlight, speedometer, and handlebars and all the little button and throttle and brake rewiring and stuff. I was just wondering if anyone knew where and what that streetfighter light kits are called? and how much? i dont have the money to put it back how it originally was so im a just make it a streetfighter style bike. anyone have an estimate on how much it would cost to fix my handlebars? cuz i know i have to get new ones and get all new buttons put on t and get my throttle and brakes and lights rewired.
Old 07-27-2009, 06:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: 05 636 Partly damaged. need help with parts!!!

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories

streetfighter lights